Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 229)

Post Reply New Post

Page 229 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Beautiful part Leena love the sanraj romance please post soon

Originally posted by ramonag

awesome leenaDay Dreaming continue soonEmbarrassed

Originally posted by lipshaa

Lovely Update Blushing 

@ shbz, ramo di & LIPSHA

i m really glad of ur for liking it Big smile

Next will up soon..:Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 229)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cuterosy

Awesome LeenaEmbarrassedBlushing  can't wait for next...thanks for keeping me glued to SanRaj just can't get enough of themSmile

@ cute

i m in the same state can't make away my mined from them they make me crazy for them Big smile Heart Wink just wanting them more n more n more..... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosy

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

Leena, vauuu, so romantic, so beautiful, I have no words, my imagination went to infinityDay Dreaming
And  I'm awfully sorry, because, I did not write you as soon as you send me a message, I work in shifts,D'oh
Thank youBig smile

@ klementina

don't worry yaar do comment wen u get time i have no prob... Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

RecapSantu sees all arrangement of their room & read Kaddu's note. She become sad as when dm wants her she sleep without caring abt her. She said sorry to Dm said no need of it he can understand rest much needed for her & their baby. Santu is very happy to have soul mate like Dm. they have some gud time together.

Part 53Needs some love & care not rudeness & rules.

Its more 15 days passes it's now Santu's 4th month of pregnancy in the house all were busy in the arrangements of Sanlik marriage, which will be in 2 months. Kaddu decide stay in m-mansion only until to Santu's delivery to take care of her with all households.

It was evening time when Dm back to home then he moved to his room where he sees that Baa were insisting Santu to make her eat dry fruits but she was continually denying to eat, as she was being fared up with it. As she was eating it from last two months everyday two times in morning & in, evening also she don't like to eat it at all.

Baa & Santu both were aware abt Dm that he is back to home. Santu & Baa sited on bad their back were facing door Dm stands at door while listening their talk.

Baa: Santu beta if u will not eat this how will be the baby be healthy & what abt u ur health u also needs it. (Still insisting her)

Santu: I know Baa but I can't have it right now just some time ago Kaddu feed me fruits now this I can't right now I will have but after sometime. (She just making excuses for not to have)

Baa: ok do as u wants in some time Dm will come & just he will feed u b'coz u r not going to listening me. (Being irritated)

Santu: ok I will when malik back to home. (Smiling as she saved)

Dm: ok then baa don't worry I m back now she will eat. (Teasing Santu)

Santu & Baa sees to door Dm was entering in room while fluting his dimples. Baa smiles as now Santu can't denied.

Baa: Thank god, Dm u back to home now just u can handle her she is not at all listening my. (Santu make face)

Dm: yes Baa now u don't worry abt her at all (Baa & Dm both staring at Santu.)

Santu: but malik… (Making puppy face)

Dm: I don't want to listen anything excuse from u Santuriii what u want Baa runs behind u like small child for all small-small things hun. Now took that plate & u starts to eat. (Santu make small face as Dm talks to her in little rudely)

Santu not say anything. She just took plate then she starts to eat. Baa sees this & happy as she eats at least. Santu finishes her food Dm also smiles to see this.

Baa: gud so my work is done now I m going then (getting up from bad) now u both get ready as u kids have to go in party tonight. (Saying this Baa leaves room)

Santu smiles to Baa & then without looking at Dm. she gets up from bad she starts took out Dm's cloths from cupboard. Dm understands she is angry as he talks to her so rudely but he smiles, as he knows his Dafford can't be stay angry with him for more time.

He moves to her with his fluted dimples. She was still taking out their cloths from cupboard. Therefore, Dm tries to talk to her.

Dm: so how was ur day? (Trying to come close to her)

Santu: was gud. (Still was angry)

Dm: how it went? (He tries to hold her in arms but she move away)

Santu: nothing much exited in whole day I was eating & eating & eating nothing else. (Being irritate)

Dm: so it is gud for our baby na. (Giving his alcoholic smile)

Santu: ya it's gud for our baby but not for me. From the date family come to know abt my pregnancy I think they have no other work rather than to feed me in every hour & now u also starts with it. (Moving in between cupboard to bad putting their cloths on bad)

Dm: but it's needed for u & our baby Dafford. (Dm stops her facing to him)

Santu: I know malik but just one hour ago, Kaddu feeds me so many fruits then Baa come with dry fruits. I was just avoiding it then u came & u tells me to eat now look at my weight see how much I put on… how much I became fat. (Looking at herself being frustrated)

Dm: So now, what's in that? Why is u becoming angry? All wants ur & our baby's gud health that's why all r doing this & btw U knows after becoming fat u will still looks so beautiful. (Banding to kiss her on cheeks)

Santu: don't try to change the topic malik & I m not angry with family I m angry with u. (she moves away from dm being angry)

Dm: why what I did? (Shock)

Santu: u tell me to eat them so rudely u can also tell me with love but no now the days u just change now u r not like that how u was before. I will not talk to u malik.

She took her cloth from bad & moves to washroom for getting ready. She was now very  angry & annoyed with Dm's rude behavior.

Dm: are son toh… (At least listen)

Dm not angry but he became confused when Baa sees Dm confused & tensed while passing from their room. She comes in to SanRaj room & she placed her palm on his shoulder.

Baa: what is happen beta why u r tensed? (Looking in his eyes)

Dm: no Baa nothing is like that. (Trying to his worries from her)

Baa: don't lie to me I seen Santu going away being angry tell me what happen may I will can help u.

Dm takes deep breath & tells everything to Baa that how she become angry but he didn't understand why? Baa smile, as she knows why she is behaving like this Dm be shock to see her smiling like that.

Dm: what is this Baa? I tell to u & u r smiling on me. (Making annoying face)

Baa: hey bhagwaan I m not smiling on u I m smiling to see this that, that men who says he knows everything he don't know that his wife is behaving frustrate b'coz of coming changes in her body due to pregnancy. Beta in this time any women needs care & love from his husband & family like that Santu also needs ur care & love not ur so called rudeness & rules Its true they needed but not now got it & more over ur intelligent I hope u will understand.

Saying this Baa moves out from room while smiling Dm thinks on it he realized she was not wrong also he made mistake by talk to rudely with her this time she needs him… his full support. He feels bad as he always just decides but he never can let her happy.

PrecapWhen Santu's eyes moved around she sees, one girl around 30-35 years was keep staring at Dm with cute smile. She not liked her she was not married yet as she won't wearing MS she was in beautiful black stripy dress. Dm was busy in talking with other ppl.

To be continuing….

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50bahaneipodmackidcuterosybishop22Shahara3soni-zee...RamonaG....lipshaa

mimi10

mimi10

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
 Leena great partClap...Keep up the awsome work  Smile

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Lovely one dearDay Dreaming, some Santu jealousyEmbarrassed, it's gonna be soo funLOL

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Great writing Leena the precap looks interesting we going to see a jealous Santu?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top