Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 225)

soni-zee IF-Dazzler
soni-zee
soni-zee

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely part LeenaHug, awesomeEmbarrassed post soon can't waitDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

Really wonderful, I wish  there was  such  scenes in the series which ended,unfortunatelyUnhappy
when you write, I immediately imagine SanRaj and enjoy the writtenDay Dreaming

@  klementina

i m really glad of ur for liking it Big smile

i was expecting the same want something like this in show but never get but i can imagine it n let u all enjoy it.....  LOL

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

Originally posted by shabz50

Sooooooo romantic Leena beautiful writing plz post next one soon

Originally posted by hbuy

very nice......

cont soon.....

@  janu, shbz, & huby

next will up soon wait n watch....  LOL

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi10

awsome part leenaClap it's so romantic and SanRaj are so sweetHeart
now waiting for next part...Smile

Originally posted by Soni-Sanraj

Lovely part LeenaHug, awesomeEmbarrassed post soon can't waitDay Dreaming

@ mimi & soni

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

awww leena it was so romantic and beautiful !EmbarrassedBlushing

@ ramo di

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Fabulous LeenaSmile loved romantic DM and Dufford SantuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed miss them very much hopefully our wishes will be granted in bandini season 2Smile

@ cute

will sure be granted in 2nd season dear n we will have it soon........   LOL

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

WOW Leena..... Brilliant.... Superb..... We all want such a sweet caring and romantic husband in our life...... Santu is very lucky ..... U have written it soooooo well..... This ff is soooooo romantic....... Eagerly waiting to see the next part ...... Plzzzzzzzzzzz post ASAP...... U r right Leena I was almost fainted reading this ff....... Missing SanRaj a lot....... Hope our dream will come true and we will get our Bandini season 2.

@ cuckoo

santu is truly lucky but i will b more as this is my dream men .... Day Dreaming ohh wish i will get him soon.....
LOL

ya dear don't worry our wish will be granted soon of bandini 2 n it will be soon with us... Big smile
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

RecapSanRaj having sweet little fight sweet little fight on Dm's surprises then after reached at home Dm wishes her their 2nd marriage 4th anniversary Santu be emotion n hugs Dm. they both cut cake together & feeds each other. Dm's 3rd surprise candle light dinner with Santu.

Part 51 - Paya hai maine phir tujhe…

SanRaj had their dinner & very happy being with each other. Dm had her, her medicine, which she has to have just after dinner.

Santu: so we had our dinner now what? (Looking at Dm lovingly)

Dm: now it times for dissert. (Moving closer to her with naughty BR eyes)

Santu: malik at least look around its public place malik. (Pulling him back on his place)

Dm: so what I have right do that. (Being irritated)

Santu: Yes, u has but not here at least see waters & musician r here. (Showing him ppl around)

Dm: ok so did u like all this. (Dm eats his ice cream)

Santu: I like (with broad smile) I loves it malik

But Santu were also lost with her memories of dance her fingers was moving on table in music rhythm her heart wants to dance with making her heart open like peacock in rain but she didn't tell yet this to Dm but Dm understand before her say.

Dm: u knows what my heart saying something. (Seeing lovingly at her)

Santu: really & what is that. (Giggling)

Dm: in this romantic atmosphere & in lovely music I want to dance. (Looking in her eyes)

Santu: what u knows my hearts is saying the same. (Her eyes were dancing)

Dm: than let's go.

Dm gets up he pulls her up from her chair & make her stand then both starts couple dance hugging each other. SanRaj hold each other tight in arms both were enjoying each other company very much.

Dm's one hand around Santu's waist & Santu's one palm on his shoulder & Sanraj one-one hand r mingled. SanRaj sees in each other eyes & be lost in their magical love… while dancing…

(During their eye lock at the background, imagine this song is playing…

sajde kiye hai maine from khata meetha)

Dm: sajde kiye hain lakho, lakho duwane magi

paaya hai maine phir tujhe…

(Santu smiles & be very happy)

Santu: chahat ki teri maine haq me hawawan magi

paya hai maine phir tujhe…

tujh se hi dil yeh behla tu jaise karma pehla

chuan na phir kyun me tujhe…

Dm: jis pal na chaha tujhko us pal sajaye mangi

(Music)

(Dm quickly kisses Santu on forehead. Santu shows him wind rude eyes but seeing in his alcoholic eyes & naughty smile she lowers her eyes in shy both still dancing)

Dm: Chahat ke kajal se kismet ke kagaz pe

apni waffaen likh zara…

(Music)

(Santu ask with her eyes as what he wants to say. Dm strokes his one finger on cheek as asking for kiss. She nods her head in no & Dm make sad face they both still dancing)

Han han han…

Chahat ke kajal se kismet ke kagaz pe

apni waffaen likh zara…

bole zamana yuan main tere jaisa hun

tu bhi toh mujhasi dikh zara…

Santu: mera hi saya tu hai mujhme samaya tu hai

har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe…

khudko mitaya maine teri balaye mangi

SanRaj: chahe tu chahe mujhko aisi adaae mangi

(Music)

(Both now moved out from hotel around 10 pm of night. They sits in car Dm on driving sit Santu next to him she is hugging Dm resting her body on him from side both smiling & very happy moving back to their house as a long drive b'coz they were far away from house.)

Santu: Jane tu sara woh dil jo mere me ho

Padh le tu aankhe har dafa…

(Music)

(Santu takes her lips closer to him then she placed 2-3 quick kiss on his cheek. Dm sees at her with shock eyes she moved his face on drive.)

Ho ho ho ho

Jane tu sara woh dil jo mere me ho

Padh le tu aankhe har dafa…

Nakhre se naji bhi hote hain razi bhi

Tujhse hi hote hain kaffa

Dm: Jane tu bate sari katati hai ratain sari

Jalte diye si ab bujhe

Uth uth ke ratoan ko bhi teri waffaen magi

SanRaj: sajde kiye hain lakho, lakho duwane magi

Santu rest her head on Dm's shoulder holding his one arm in her hand. Santu fall in sleep resting on Dm's arm. Dm didn't knew that they reached at home around 12 o'clock. Dm stops car in out of house. He sees she is sleeping resting her head on his shoulder.

He smiles & slowly moves her head back on car sit without disturbing her sleep. He moves out from car & moves to Santu side. He caringly takes her out from car picking her up in his arms. Santu hold him placed her arms around his neck & resting her head on his chest but she is still in sleep b'coz of medicine dose.

He entered in house with her & sees everyone were sleep or can say don't want to disturb this love birds. He smiles & moves to his room. He reached at his room then he opens his room door & he entered in it with her holding in his arms.

Dm is shock to see the room as whole room was decorate with red & pink rose flowers & lighting up with beautiful fragrances candles & bad is also decorate with rose petals & silky white sheet. Whole room was decorating like marriage first night bad.

He looks around at whole room & blushes he is wondering who did all this. Then he moves his face down looks at Santu she was still in sleep. He smile & moves on bad to put her on it & make her sleep in comfortable way, as she need sleep.

Dm reached at bad & makes her lay on her side of bad on her back he also sit next to her. He removes her jewelry… her set around neck & earnings so she can sleep comfortably. At a time, he gets one note on middle of bad. He picks up the note & starts to read it.

Dear papa & maa,

First of all "Happy Anniversary" from ur all kids. Wish that this beautiful day came again & again in ur both life. Hope u both liked ur naughty kids small surprise gift for u both.

Lots of love from ur

Loving kids.

Dm reads the note & understands this all naughtiness done by their kids. He blushes & looks at Santu she is sleeping very innocently aware abt everything. He comes forward to her. He want stop kiss her lips but then moves to her forehead & kissed her.

He gets up from there. He comes & lays on his side of bad facing to Santu. He placed his arms around her tummy. He wants her… he wants her love… but he also knows she needs sleep, as she is very tired. He admires her & fall in sleep.

PrecapDm understands what she wants but he deicide to teas her. He knows all this but still neglecting her. He stops talking now he acts, as he needs sleep. Santu is now moving her hand on his bare skin talking to him when she feels he is not replaying her talk she took her head up to see Dm. His eyes were looking sleepy.    

To be continuing…

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275luvrrcuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50bahanecrystal30ipodmackidcuterosybishop22soni-zee...RamonaG....lipshaa

Go to top