Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 223)

Post Reply New Post

Page 223 of 274

hina91

hina91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey leena great part......loved it........continue soon Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 223)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

Hey
gr8 part,,
cont.sooon

Originally posted by mimi10

lovely leenaStar SanRaj are so sweet
i can't wait for the next part...Wink

@ Janu & mimi

i m glad that u like it.....Big smile

will try to post next soon keep love sanraj like this.... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

beautiful DM loves her so much please post next one soon

Originally posted by ipodmackid

awesome leena

love DM and missing SANRAJ

@ shbz & mira di

yes he is always that's why he is my darling... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Wow DM takes Santu for long driveWink can't wait for next please post soonSmile

Originally posted by Soni-Sanraj

So sweet part of DMDay Dreaming, lovely partEmbarrassed, do continue dearHug

@ cute &

yes in show we never seen them on long drive here we can... Wink

soni love to see ur comment after long back Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Ohoho Leena... such a sweet husband he is.... I am dead reading ur ff...... It is better than the actual serial which we saw b4........ Dyeing to know about other surprises..... Post ur next ff ASAP.

@ cuckoo

i m really glad or ur for liking it Big smile

if u be dead to read this i m sure u will faint to read next next will ups soon wait n watch.......
LOL Embarrassed Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chand

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

Sorry, I, late as always. I had a problem with the computerAngry
One soul in two bodies!. Yes, these are our SanRajDay Dreaming
Thanks Leena Clap

@ keementina

no need of sorry yaar but ya sanraj is truly one soul in two body 
Embarrassed
Embarrassed

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

awesome leena continue soonStar

Originally posted by hina91

hey leena great part......loved it........continue soon Thumbs Up

@  ramo di & hina

next will up soon .... 
LOL

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

RecapDm back to home & sees Santu finding matching necklace which Dm will like to see on her but she didn't find it & be upset. Dm comes near her & presents her 2nd surprise as pouring one beautiful necklace around her neck.

Toral & Kaddu see them & teas them. Then before they could do more SanRaj moves out from house then Baa reviles that today is Sanraj's 2nd marriage 4 anniversary is there & Dm took Santu with him to celebrate it alone.

Part 50What u want… what u want?

Sanraj sits in car going on their way. Dm didn't took driver with them they were alone. Dm sits on driving seat Santu next to him. It's evening 5'o clock. Santu were staring at him only as today she can't took her eye off from him he was looking that much admiring.

Santu: malik. (In her sweet voice)

Dm: hummm

Santu: where we are going?

Dm: Somewhere at there, no one can disturb us.

Santu: I know that but where I think that place having some name. (Making face)

Dm: (laughs) ya off course, it has but I can't tell u.

Santu: why? (With question look)

Dm: Dafford b'coz it's surprise for u.

Santu: surprise… surprise… surprise… how many surprise u prepared for me & why? I want to know now. (She be irritate)

Dm: u will know soon & now plz keep mum for sometime give some rest to ur this babbling mouth & let me drive or we will be more late. (Being little rude)

Santu be angry at Dm as the way he tell her to keep mum showing his attitude. She decide now she will not say anything if he having that much irritation with her talk. Here Dm understand she feels bad so he looks at her sweetly but she was looking at out.

Dm got idea to make her talk. He sees her right hand is near his left hand on car's gear tool. He slowly moves his left hand on Santu's bangle feeling her skin he was abt to hold her hand when Santu's feels his touch she takes her hand back roughly.

Dm now could senses that she is not just sad but also angry with him.

Dm: Santu…

She didn't answer keep mum looking at out from window.

Dm: Santu… plz looks at me at least. (In his deep sensational voice)

Santu wants to see at him but she stop herself & make herself strong as he always do this first he shout on her without big reason then make up with her with sweet talk but this time he will not succeeds.

However, Dm knows very well to how to melt her for him.

Dm: now why u r so quite I m feeling I m alone here u know it very well I can't bare ur silence plz talk something Santuriii.

Santu: u r very mean malik when I m talking u tell me to keep mum when I m silent u telling me to talk why u ding this can u plz tell me what u want exactly. Will u tell me what u want malik tell me now tell me.

Dm sees its silent place no one was around then he stops car at side before Santu can ask anything more. He pulls Santu close & shut her mouth with his mouth locking his lips with her. First Santu's eyes open wind in shock then after feeling her prince charming's tender love she closed her eyes then Dm too.

Both enjoy each other's love. Santu's palm on Dm's chest resting there very gently & Dm's both palm on her cheeks. Both equally testing each other lips with full of affection both don't want to leave it but have to so after some time both relies each other but still both face were very closed.

Both eyes still closed both breathing heavily. Both were still in same position Dm slowly open his eyes to see his Santu's glowing gaze. He smiles to sees his angle.

Dm: u want to know na what I want? I want just this that u always babbling like this & I will shut ur mouth like this testing ur lips in same manner.

Santu open her eyes but still lowering it b'coz of shy. She pushes Dm away with her hand on his chest. Dm moves back on his seat just admiring her. She looks up in his eyes.

Santu: now stop admiring me & starts drives the car or we will be get much late to reach there where u want to take me. (Moving her eyes away from his eyes as she don't want to lost in him again)

Dm: u pushed Dharampur's malik now remember this u have to pay for this latter. (Teasing her)

Santu: we will see who will pay now starts the car. (Making face)

Dm starts the car & both hold each other hand in whole time until to reaching at the place. They reached at one of the biggest hotels in Gujarat then SanRaj look at each other & they gets come out from car.

Santu: so this is ur 3rd surprise.

Dm: it's just beginning of 3rd surprise just wait & watch.

Both smiles then entered in hotel in restaurant area. Manager comes & welcomes them then he takes them on their booked table. It was special place where was just one table at one open room of hotel where u can see the outer view of beautiful sea waves & can enjoy cool breeze of sea while having dinner.

Both entered at that place they were alone no one around them Santu sees that one cake was waiting for them on table she got surprised & looks at Dm. Dm tells her to let's go in with eye action while showing his dimple. Both come near table.

Santu reads that what written on cake "Happy 4th anniversary Dafford". She remembered that today is there second marriage's 4th anniversary. She closed her eyes in sad face as she forgot abt it. Dm lovingly placed his finger under her chin make her turn to facing him.

Dm: Happy anniversary Dafford…

He placed very sweet kiss on her one cheek holding her face very gently in both palms.

Santu: I m sorry… (Making puppy face)

Dm: for what?

Santu: b'coz I forgot abt today.

Now Dm holds her in his arms pulling her more close to him. He was making face to teas her. Santu make more sad face.

Santu: plz I promise I will never forgot it again.

Dm: ok don't be sad no need of it I can understand it b'coz of work load.

Santu: u r so sweet malik I love u.

Dm: I love u too. (Both stay like that for some time) Now let's have cut the cake.

Sanraj leaves each other n stands front of table to cut the cake. Both hold each other hand & cut cake while they cut rose petals falls on them from up. Santu is very happy. Both feed cake each other & hug tightly still rose petals falling on them.

Santu: malik u had remembered abt today.

Dm: how can I forget abt today Dafford b'coz today was the day when our relation turned from unwanted relationship to unbreakable bond today was the day when u came in to my life not just being my 'sangini' but also as  my 'adhagini'.

Santu pulls her face up still resting on his chest & looks in his eyes.

Santu: according to world we united on at our first marriage but just we both know today was the day when in real manner we became life partners we united without any compromise any burden we accept each other while listening our hearts. Today I am very happy malik.

Dm: not, just u Dafford I am too & now our loves sign also coming to our life. U will see Santu I will give that much loves to our baby that until now not any father had given to his baby.

Santu: if he will be boy na malik u make him just like u. I want all qualities of ur in him.

Dm: I will Dafford but if it will be girl u make her just like u.

Santu: just like me like Dafford right. (She smiles)

Dm: u r absolutely right. (Both laughs)

Both stay there hugging each other seeing at deep moving sea waves lost in their memories. Both parted from each other when Santu's tummy starts to make noise b'coz she is hungry. Dm makes her sit first on chair & ordered food for them.

Sanraj sits together next to each other. There was very dim light so water lights up the candle in middle of table.

Dm: here is ur 3rd surprise.

Santu: candle light dinner right

Sanraj laugh & had their dinner while listing soft romantic music.

To be continue....

PrecapSantu rest her head on Dm's shoulder holding his one arm in her hand. Santu fall in sleep resting on Dm's arm. Dm didn't knew that they reached at home around 12 o'clock. Dm stops car in out of house. He sees she is sleeping resting her head on his shoulder.

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hinal60shabz50hbuycuckoo_chandhina91mimi10luvrrcrystal30ipodmackidcuterosybishop22bahanesoni-zeeShahara3...RamonaG....lipshaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top