Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 221)

Post Reply New Post

Page 221 of 274

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Great going Leena ...too good ....Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 221)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muttakin

muttakin

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
just love it
keep it up

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

yaeh he is can't help to this haddi as its Favorite  of this kabbab ...... LOL

Ha Ha Very well said Leena... I liked it..... eagerly waiting for ur next part of ff...... Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz post ASAP.  

Embarrassed heheheh LOL next will up soon just wait n watch....... Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Great going Leena ...too good ....Thumbs Up

Originally posted by muttakin

just love it
keep it up

@ JES & MUKTTAN

i m glad that u like it.....Big smile

will try to post next soon keep love sanraj like this.... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

RecapAfter 15 days some special day, come in SanRaj life no one remember abt it expect Dm.  Santu still don't know that what exactly was happen after at that night when she became unconscious as Dm strict instruct to all to not to tell her anything. Here SanRaj plans to go out in evening. Dm plan surprises for Santu for tonight. He gives her 1st surprise as her fev sari.

Part 49 - One soul in two body.

It's half n hour pass when Dm called Santu. Here Dm reached at home & he was moving to his room to meet Santu. Santu got ready now she just left to wear her jewelry. Santu now let door open. She stands in front of mirror.

She was trying her all different jewelry seeing which one will look best on her which one will Dm like to see on her but she did not like one of them. She had sad face. Dm sees it to standing on door & he was smiling to looks at her. She takes one necklace & puts it around her neck seeing in mirror.

Santu: maybe this one malik will likes. (But still was seems not happy much)

Dm: No, it's not that much gud Santu. (Making face)

Santu: malik when u came. (Her face became so glowing seeing him at home)

Dm: (Smiling to her) ohh where in this room, in this world or in to ur heart. (Rising his eyebrow)

Santu: When u r came in to my heart, no one can say it b'coz I also don't know when u stole my heart & make it urs. (Dm moves closer to her) When u came in this world, I know that I just want to when u came in this room. (He stands next to her in front of mirror)

Dm: just some time ago when u was trying all necklace that which one I likes on u.

I m staring u from last 15 min & I think u tried all set but u didn't chooses anyone one yet.

Santu: yes see (being sad) now I m feeling to be stay just like as I m simple. What u says malik?

Dm: well I love ur simplicity as it always drives me crazy for u but what will ppl say diamond king's wife but see still without any diamond. (Teasing her)

Santu: whose says I m without diamond my life's precious diamond is u & u r always with me so how I can be without diamond. (Both smiles)

Dm: ya but still I always wants to see u with all precious diamonds. Therefore now closed ur eyes.

Santu: but…

Dm: don't ask anything just do what I say.

Santu closed her eyes & Dm makes her turn to mirror then he takes out one beautiful necklace from his pocket & placed it around her neck. Santu open her eyes & sees it.

Dm: did u like it?

Santu: Yes, a lot it's very beautiful like ur heart.

Dm: mmm it's just 2nd surprise of tonight.

Santu: awww how many surprise u planed for me for tonight & why malik?

Dm: mmm there is lots of more r there waiting for u ahead. U will know everything with passing time. Therefore, now u waits for 2 min I will come being fresh n up…

Santu: I already took out ur cloths & puts on bad get it & go fresh n up.

Dm goes & after being fresh n up he come out. He was wearing his silky red kurta in which he was looking very dashing for moment Santu lost herself in his mesmerizing look. Her mouth was little open to see Dm she was standing near door.

He comes near dressing table & back brushes his hair. Still Santu was like that only admiring his prince charming with her lost senses. Dm sees at Santu he comes near her. He sees her with so much affection in his eyes.

He placed his finger on her chin. He pulls her chin up closing her open mouth. She back in her senses with his touch. He fluted his dimple to see at her. 

Dm: so come let's go we r already late.

Santu smile & lowers her eyes then they both moved to go down to go out. At down Kaddu, Toral & Baa were sitting on sofa. Sanraj sees them they come at leaving room via down stairs. All sees & feels SanRaj were get ready so well & plans to go somewhere

Dm: jai shri Krishna Baa.

Baa: jai shri Krishna beta.

Kaddu: what is this papa u r at home in noon what happen?

Toral: but First looks at them Kaddu both r looking so adorable god saves them both from evil eyes. (Seeing at SanRaj)

Sanraj smile & be embraced. All can see their shy on face. Baa was smiling as she know something which all were don't know. Toral & Kaddu both were giggling.

Dm: who vaat am che ke aaj main ane santu bahar ja rahe hain toh atla mate main ghar jaldi aa gaya. (Actually today we r going out so I came home earlier)

Kaddu: ohh then we will not disturb u papa u can carry on. (Teasing them)

Toral: If u needs any help na maa, plz tell us. (Teasing them)

Santu: no, Toral no need of it.

Toral: so it means u did all arrangements before only well I can see that nice sari & jewelry maa. (Showing naughtiness in eyes)

Kaddu: ya & I think papa gifted to maa as it's new b'coz it was not before to maa right papa. (Asking her with naughtiness)

Dm makes his face away looking at other side & Santu lowers her eyes in shy.

Dm: No, I mean yes… I think we r just getting late so will catch u latter. Let's go Santu.

Dm moves with Santu out of house in hurry before this both naughty girl starts their teasing game with them. Baa was smiling & feeling very proud to having son like dm who always takes care of everyone's happiness. Toral sees Baa.

Kaddu: both r looking so sweet while shying. (She giggles)

Baa didn't answer just smiling to seeing at going SanRaj. Toral notice that.

Toral: what happen Baa? Why u r smiling like this? (SanRaj went until then from house)

Kaddu: I think bhabhi something is there which we don't know tell us na Baa plz. (Showing puppy face)

Baa: u both want to know na why I m smiling b'coz I m very happy & feeling proud on my son. (With broad smile on lips)

Toral: why Baa what papa did like that. (She & Kaddu sees at Baa with questions look)

Baa: (smiling) u all kids r fight sometime that who loves ur maa (Santu) the most among all of us but today my son proofs  it without saying that he loves Santu the most not even that also he is truly deserving head of this house.

Toral & Kaddu both looks at Baa with confused look.

Baa: still u both didn't get. (Smiles) ae Daffords did u both know what is date of today.

Kaddu: Yes, baa today is 28th oct (suddenly both got clicked while hearing date) omg bhabhi how we can forgot abt today? (Kaddu & Toral both shocked)

Toral: ya Kaddu today are maa & papa's 2nd marriage's anniversary.

Both face down b'coz of sadness as they feel bad how they can forget this day when 4 years ago their maa & papa united b'coz of them on this day.

Baa: yes, today was the day when 4 year ago Dm accepts Santu with full heart & honored her with giving respect & place of his wife in his life for forever. Today was the day when their unwanted relationship were turn in too their unbreakable bond. No one remembered these expect Dm & he took her to give her, her true & deserving happiness.

Toral & Kaddu comes near Baa both get sanity.

Toral: sorry Baa we forgot it. (Puppy face)

Kaddu: we r very sorry we r busy in our work so much that we didn't remembered it. (Puppy face)

Baa: don't worry beta it happens sometime. I know but the biggest thing is not just u even Santu also didn't remember abt it. Now Dm will let her make remember with his style. (All of 3 laughs)

Kaddu: but u knows Baa u r right. We all r just saying but in fact papa loves maa the most.

Toral: & may be no one can love ever maa more than papa can b'coz they just looks a part but in reality they r one soul in two body.

Kaddu & Toral then hugs Baa tightly all of 3 now smiling.

PrecapDm got idea to make her talk. He sees her right hand is near his left hand on car's gear tool. He slowly moves his left hand on Santu's bangle feeling her skin he was abt to hold her hand when Santu's feels his touch she takes her hand back roughly.

Dm now could senses that she is not just sad but also angry with him.

To be continuing….

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50hbuyluvrrcrystal30ipodmackidcuterosybahanebishop22soni-zee...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

hbuy

hbuy

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
so sweet of DM...

cont soon......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hey