Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 214)

Post Reply New Post

Page 214 of 274

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Leena sorry for the late reply....Excellent writing... Feeling soooo happy that DM has served Moti properly..... Missing Bandini (actual serial) very much but at the same time Very happy that SanRaj is still Alive in my frnds' writing....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 214)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

wow just awesme leena...Clap
moti ki ma ka sa ki na ka ho gayaLOL

Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

Clapjust mind blowing leenaClap
thanx for all the linksEmbarrassed

@ saki

i m glad that u likes it... Hug

oye moti ki maa dm ki bhi maa hai zara shambahl ke our dm is very angry right now...... LOL

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Unnsss

Hey leena, it was tooo good,
waiting 4 d next part. Post soon.0:-)

@ unss

i m glad that u likes it...Hug

next will soon..... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

aww leena it was just too good Embarrassed continue soonStar

@ raamo di

next will soon..... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena sorry for the late reply....Excellent writing... Feeling soooo happy that DM has served Moti properly..... Missing Bandini (actual serial) very much but at the same time Very happy that SanRaj is still Alive in my frnds' writing....

@ cuckoo

me too missing Sanraj they will alive here... Big smile

cuckoo_chand

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

i know guy's this time to update i been really late but was busy 

i know our BANDINI is now not with us but i will continue this FF & that is also till to its end so cheer up guy's...

hope u like this.... Big smile

Big smile Big smile Big smile

Recap – Moti comes to Santu in her room. Moti again humiliate Santu but Santu this time try to protect herself by argue with Moti but Moti pushed her by hitting her tummy to the edged of table but dm comes there & protect her by holding her.

He argues with Moti for Santu & Moti leaves the house for forever.

Part 47Care of coming love sign.

Santu not feeling well she got collapse & she was abt to faint on floor when Maulik catches her in his arms. All comes close to her to see her. Toral & Kaddu takes her in her room. Now all guest moved out from house.

Hiten calls Dr. Veena she comes there & checks Santu. She comes down to talk to Dm on this. All family members are leaving room waiting for Dr & she comes down.

Dm: dr. how is Santu now? (Being so worried)

Dr.: I told u mr Mahiyavanshi don't let her take any kind of stress as it's her 2nd month let her take rest as much as she can.

Dm: I know Dr. & I m very sorry but the things were being that much serious that I couldn't take care of her if I want too but how is she now everything is ok na?

Dr.: Right now, everything is ok I given her injection but she is unconscious she will back in conscious till to morning so till then don't worry if anything be serious call me I will come & from now take gud care of her plz don't let her take any kind of stress & give her medicine on time.

Dm: yes Dr. Thanks for coming.

Birwa takes Dr. Out with her to left her out.

Baa: thanks to god Santu is all right but at least tell us Dm, what happen to Taru?

Bapuji: why Taru & Kanji leaved the house like that?

Dm still quite as he don't want to give answer of their questions. Hiten comes near Dm.

Hiten: papa we don't know what happen but something there is happen between u & Taru fai either she was never went like that at least tell as all want to know what happen. (Being tense)

Dm: what I tell u Hiten what I tell u (being angrier) that how my Motiben whom I always consider as my mother she is behaving with my wife so cruelly or I tell u this that my that Motiben who should to be make my wife as a her daughter she is thinking that she is her biggest enemy. (Dm having tears in his eyes however he control himself) I never thought Motiben will ever do this with Santu & she is not doing all this just from now she is doing all this from past so much time. U all wants to know na what happen today ok then all listen… (Dm tells them everything what he hear & what he said to Moti) now tell me is I did anything wrong?

All r quite as they don't know what to say & what not. What is correct & what is not? At other side, Dm very upset looking at down his eyes is witted with tears when Maulik comes near him Dm sees him.

Maulik: u did absolutely correct papa. U r not wrong don't worry I m with u.

All r shocked with Maulik's this words no one never expect this from him.

Maulik: I know papa u r thinking this that why I m saying this right? Why I became against my maa? But papa not even u all of here is thinking the same. (Crying) B'coz I know my maa very well & I m speaking honestly papa what she always did to Santu maa & after knowing all that still I was quite. Yes papa I know when ever maa did anything wrong with Santu maa I always take her side so not just maa I m also equally parted of her punishment. (Now he became angry) that's why I decide now from today I m breaking my all relation with her now I will never talk to her never.

Whole family shocked to hear his this decision all were look convinced with this as after hear what Moti said & did to Santu. Dm placed his palm on his head giving him blessing, as he is happy that his son is understands him & his son is on right path. Dm wipes his tears & gives tiny smile then moves away from there to his room.

Maulik moves to his room with his heavy heart all were just stay there while being stunned with upset face thinking abt what was happen just some time ago.

Next scene at Tarunji's place.

At Tarunji's place, Taru said all things truly to Kanji abt what happened in m-mansion. She didn't lie to him said everything true to him abt what Dm said & what she did. Here Kanji also is angry at her thinking abt what she did to Santu.

Kanji is walking on floor being angry on Taru & Taru sitting on chair.

Kanji: u didn't done right thing to Santu Taru.

Taru: so u also thinks I m wrong.

Kanji: Yes, u was b'coz whatever u said to her was wrong. While being women how could u say something like that to her? Sham on u Taru sham on u.

Taru: So now, u also on her side why not as always u considers her as ur daughter so u will be on her side.

Kanji: I m not on her side I m on justice side & one day u will also knew Taru & that day u will cry badly as why u not understand this before only.

Kanji moves from there & Moti sits there while being upset for being away from Dm.

Next scene at SanRaj room.

Santu laying on bad being unconscious in her sleep Dm enters in room. He looks the door behind him. He comes near to Santu & sits on bad next to her. He sees at Santu with teary eyes. He could see that in the sleep still Santu lost her peace of her charming face.

He takes her palm in his hand. He could feel while touching her it was as still something is inside her paining her a lot. He cups her face in his both palms. Still Santu is unconscious b'coz of the injection. Dm is having tears in his eyes.

Dm: I m sorry Santuriii this is all does just b'coz me if I were stop Motiben earlier only this all was never happen. I m sorry I m really very sorry.

He placed his head on her head resting there while crying. His one hand was around her head & one hand resting on her tummy. Santu was still unconscious. When Dm control himself & try to move at that time Santu hold his hand tightly in sleep.

He sees at her hand & slowly tries to relies his hand from her but she kept it that much tight that as she won't allowing him to leave. He understands she needs him so he also lay next to her. He holds her tight in his arms making her feels his presence.

In the next morning it becomes around 8 pm still SanRaj where sleeping in each other arms. Dm is laying on bad on his back Santu is lying resting her head on Dm's chest showing her back to window.

Dm's one arm around Santu's waist holing her in his arms their one hand is interlock until too from the last night. Dm slowly opens his eyes b'coz of sunlight throwing his shine on his face from the open window.

He slowly opens his sleepy eyes & sees at his beautiful angle, which were still sleeping in his strong arms feeling her so protected just there. He smiles to see at her. He was just admiring her all time with his eyes as he lost in her for forever.

At mean time Santu, also weak up & open her eyes. She sees Dm is still admiring at her with his fluted dimples. She smiles while blinking her both eyes in half sleep.

Dm: now how r u feeling Santuriii?

Santu: I m feeling batter then before malik.

Still Santu was worried b'coz of last night, which Dm can easily see in her eyes.

Santu: malik whatever happened yesterday… I mean… Benbaa… (Dm leaved her hand & placed his finger on her lips)

Dm: sssshhh… Santu u don't bother abt it everything is ok don't worry. (Still Santu is in her arms)

Santu: but malik…

Dm: Santu Dr. said for our child & ur gud health u need rest & gud care until now u take of this family & our kids so well just like that now I want u take care of our coming love sign too u do this for me na.

Santu understand what Dm wants to say he don't want to see her to be worry abt it also he don't want to talk abt it. She know he is hurt & want to share his feeling with her but he don't want that it's side effect harms his kid & her so he is silent.

Santu nods her head in yes n both hug each other tightly. Santu knows he is upset from inside but he wants to see her happy for their kid's welfare.

She decide she will do what he wants b'coz she wants to see him happy & also some time we should leave something on time as time will make it correct perfectly & she believes this thing will also be correct with time.

Both hug each other tight & lay on bad like that only for sometime as both were sharing each other pain in their silence like always.

Precap – Dm makes plan to give Santu surprise. As its' their 2nd marriage's anniversary.

To be continuing…

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our belovedBandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275ayeshakdhina91mimi10muttakinsweetfarihinal60shabz50irinthom.3eli01luvrrcuckoo_chandipodmackidcuterosybahanebishop22soni-zee...RamonaG....lipshaa

ayeshakd

ayeshakd

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy leena

leena04

bishop22

Goldie

bishop22

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Leena loved it.... post next part soon