Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 211)

Post Reply New Post

Page 211 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Recap – SanRaj having sweet time together then comes down meet Megsik takes blessing of Tarunji. Sanlik's engagement done happily then Baa tells to Santu to go & take rest in her room Santu goes & Moti follows her when Baa sand Champa with medicine to Sanraj room.

Part 46Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi

Here all family members are still sitting in living room only chatting with each other there in SanRaj room Santu is taking rest sitting in her room on bad. She sits on bad resting her back on bad egged closing her eyes. When she feels someone entered in room.

Santu: Champa it's gud that u came now give me medicine quickly or malik will be again starts that why I didn't took medicine yet. (Still closing her eyes & smiling)

Taru: Yes, sure I came here to give u medicine only. (Coming closer to Santu)

While hearing the voice Santu realized it's Benbaa's voice. She opens her eyes & became shock to see Taru fount of her. She gets up from bad & stands front of her near bad.

Santu: sorry Benbaa I thought Champa is there, so I tell all that to u.

Taru: no worry what can we do now u have the habit to give order after nanka gives u the right of being the malkin of house. (Moti makes faces Santu make her face down, as she feels bad.) However, I came here to talk to u something else.

Santu: what is that Benbaa? (With confuse look)

Taru: I heard that u r pregnant right. (Giving angry look)

Santu just nods her heads making her eyes down on floor with shy smile.

Taru: see Santu don't try to be shy I have nothing to do with u & ur child but let me clear u one thing. If u r thinking by ur this coming child u will get everything of nanka like my nanka's love… his pride… his money… that right to became first in this house then u r wrong b'coz if on all this things anyone having first right it is just only my Subhadra bhabhi's kids. My Hiten, Kaddu, Birwa my Suraj not ur coming child & always remember this thing.

Santu had tears in her eyes with Moti's this kind of talk.

Santu: Benbaa I know you hate me & always want to make me out of malik's life & from family but what is my Child's flute in all this who until now didn't born yet. (Feeling really bad)

Taru: ur child's flute is this that its ur child & I hate u. Until now I never said this things to u but today I tell u that why I hate u so much u know just after u came in this house u snatch my everything from me. My brother who treats me as his mother… my kids whom I brought up so well as mother today they r calling maa to u & loves u more than me… just b'coz of u today I m away from my family my house… & for that I will never forgive u. (Being so much angry on her)

Santu: u r taking it wrong Benbaa I never snatch anything from u Benbaa this house… this kids… malik all r still urs its true they love me but not more than u.

Santu trying to let her understand But Moti be angrier on this.

Taru: u choti jati ki chokri now will tell me what is right & what is wrong what u thinks I m fool not understand ur plan? I know everything u r doing all this for nanaka's property & money & I m sure u r taking my nanka's advantage of his trust which he is doing on u now u r be very happy. I know in future he will make his whole property & money in ur child name that is ur trap (Moti comes forward & hold her hand roughly hurting her) but I will not let u success in that.

Moti pushed her in anger & Santu had tears in eyes. Here Dm is making his way to come in his room for bringing medicine for Santu but Moti continue to say…

Moti: u r making my nanka fool & I have doubt also whether this child is from my nanka's or…

Santu: enough Benbaa…

In anger, she going to near Moti but Moti pushes her making her tummy hit to the table edge & at the same moment, Dm comes there & puts his hand to protect her tummy & hold her to falling down.

Santu & Moti both shocked to see Dm is there with roaring eyes. Dm makes Santu stand comfortably & comes there where Moti standing. Santu trying to stop Dm but he not as now he can't be claim to after see what Moti did & said.

Dm makes his way to Moti with red eyes of anger. His eyes also filled with tears to see what Moti did, if he was not there then today his love sign… his kid & his life… his Santudiii will be in danger & he can't forgive her for that ever.

Dm: shu hun Motiben aa shu kidhu te haan (Tell me Motiben what u said)

Taru: nothing I was just saying that she is pregnant na… so (putting fake smile Trying to hide things)

Dm: so what u know she is pregnant still u pushed her like this u have any idea what was can happen to her. U don't think that u r my elder sister so u get right to say anything & do anything with my wife. I never thought that this would be a true face of my sister. What u said u feels this child is not mine so let me clear u one thing this child is mine & u have no right to say like that to her. She is Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi so u thanks to god that its u so I m not doing anything but if in ur place someone else would say this it was not standing front of me. (With his anger seeing at Taru)

Taru: nanka it's not like that way that u r thinking. (Scared)

Dm: no Motiben whatever I m thinking I know very well What u thinks is I don't know that how much u hate Santu? One chance u not left to insult & humiliate her at anywhere to give her pain whether it's her mistake or not. (Being so angrier with Moti)

Taru: no nanka I was just… (Trying to make Dm claim)

Dm: I was what… Motiben I heard everything with my ear… seen everything with my eyes. I know how u treat Santu whether I m there or not. Still Santu was quite after all this just for me so our brother sister relation will not break but u never understands her. (He was looking like volcano blasting on Moti)

Taru: nanka u is insulting me just for this girl. (Now she also be angry)

Dm: no Motiben I am not insulting u. I am just showing u mirror of truth that what u r done with this girl. That girl just b'coz of her today this house r still united… U r with ur husband… this house is having its happiness but u never understands her goodness u always causing her for everything whether it is her fault or not.

Taru: so in ur eyes I m wrong right?

Dm: yes on this note u r wrong & more on that ur thinking is wrong till now I bear all this thing quietly b'coz I respect u as mother & as I was feeling that one day u will realized ur mistake & u will regret on this but now I feel u never understands it b'coz u don't want. Now I will not bear any kind of insults of my wife not for any sake.

Dm not looks at Moti even he stands to show his side looks to her & Santu. Half look to Santu & half look to Moti. All of 3 r crying now.

Moti: ok I m sorry I came here while thinking it's my brothers house but I forgot that my brother is now someone's husband too. God bless u nanka I m going from hear u stay with ur family happily.

She moves from there while having tears in eyes. Santu tries to stop Moti but Dm stops her by showing his hand not to stop Moti. Moti comes here at down while crying. Kanji sees Moti coming down with tears in eyes. He comes near her.

Kanji: what happen Taru why r u crying.

Taru: nothing let's go from here.

Kanji: but at least tell me what happen?

Taru: I will tell u latter let's go.

Taru runs out of the house while being upset & crying Kanji also follow her Maulik sees them going from house & comes near to Kanji.

Maulik: Bapuji what happen?

Kanji: nothing u know na ur maa very well don't' worry I will take care of family & take care ur self.

Kanji moves to go out after Moti. After Tarunji leaves, Santu comes there running & crying. Maulik sees her then he became worried to see her upset & worried.

To be continuing…

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile  

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our belovedBandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275hina91mimi10muttakincuckoo_chandeli01luvrrhinal60shabz50bahaneushmiipodmackidcuterosybishop22Jes75soni-zeelipshaa...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 211)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muttakin

muttakin

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
wow nice work 
really wonderfull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
good for taruWink

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muttakin

wow nice work 
really wonderfull

@ muktaan

i m glad that u likes it...Hug

Edited by leena04 - 29 January 2011 at 6:53am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

ClapClapClap
good for taruWink

@mimi

i m glad that u likes it...Hug

actually good for Sanraj.... LOL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Leena, written very well. Ab aage b likhogi na. Really i m so sad!

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
woow nice part leena .....while reading i can imagine them ... gud work Clap

leena04

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Leena awesomeSmileClapClapClap Hope you will continue with your FFs and give us SanRaj moments we can drool and cherish foreverSmileWink

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top