Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Amazing Leena,

DM is becoming more romantic each day......

HE IS HAVEING TO BE OR WE WANT Wink Embarrassed Blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 21)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svmi

very sweet. thank you

NO NEED TO SAY thank you TO ME IF U LIKE IT JUST PREES LIKE BUTTON & GIVES  Hug IT IS ENOUGH.

& DON'T FORGOT IN FRIENDSHIP THERE IS NO SORRY & NO THANK U  Big smile Big smile Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s000

AWWWWWWW BLESS DM is sooooo cuteeeeee- love whne he gets angry cos then we have a sanraj scene

leena cant wiat for the next part - i can seee somethign really wow coming

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PINKY JUST WAIT & WATCH SHABR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI LOL LOL LOL

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Dat was so nice,leena!!!!!HugI so luv it!ClapU rock!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Omg leena toooo good...........the romantic DM and his BR eyes........i can only imagine the scene..............i wish the next morning when i wake up,, there are roses and roses in my room and a note on my dressing table..........and i wish it says from DM.............hai mar java..Blushing..........yaar your FF is just too good...........keep updating yaar.................waiting for next one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverleena04

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Wht abt ur next part leena?

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@ aparna  i m rocking here but u r rocking in ur thread.

@ aauyshi  i prey that ur wish come true soon.

@ sheela  i will post it in evening. is it ok?

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
plz note that the idea which Santu ignores Dm & champakali is stay with Sanraj this both is actually given by VIDYA (VIDUYUDII) on some other thread. now enjoy it.

16th Feb - love bites ( just for my Love part 2 )

Santu thinks abt Dm she like the way that Dm shows his love to her but she thinks that Dm always gives punishment to every one for them mistakes so this time I will give him punishment for his mistake. He always says me that now I became malkin of D'pur so I have to act likes malkin of D'pur. So now I will not leave him easily I will ignore him for sometime & this will be his punishment for making mistake.

With this thought she placed all roses & cards on their place where they were before. After that she goes to near cupboard for taking towel for bath & she went to bathroom for bath.

After some time she walked out from bathroom. She wears beautiful pitch colored sari with white embroidery. At a time Dm comes there he sees that Santu have towel in her hand, drying her wet hair. Santu realized that Dm is standing on door but she didn't pretend that she realized to Dm.

Dm sees all roses & cards on their place where he was sticking them he being surprised after seeing this. Then he again looks at Santu but she didn't give him any attention. Santu makes choti of her hair & put her pallu on her hade. Immediately she leaves the room without talking to Dm. Dm looks very confused by Santu's behavior. Santu goes to kitchen for preparing morning tea for Dm. she makes tea for Dm & calls Champu & tells Champu to go give this tea to malik. Champu looks confused after hearing Santu's word she tells Santu, malkin I? Then Santu says yes u go give this tea to malik.

Dm was waiting for Santu's tea he thinks when Santu will come with his tea he will ask her why she is behaving like this? But he again being surprised to see that Champu come in his room with his tea he being frustrated & laves the room without drinking tea. Even he leaves the house without meet Santu.

Champu comes to kitchen & tells everything to Santu that what was happened in the SanRaj's room. Santu looks little worried after hearing that Dm became frustrated. But she didn't pretend towards Champu.

Dm reached at karkhana he is looking total upset & irritate by what was happened in morning. He can't understand that why Santu is behaving like this? At home Santu also misses Dm. she & Champu both r setting on sofa at living room. Dm takes his phone up tries to call Santu but then cuts the call at mansion.

Santu also not feel not gud she actually misses Dm. at a time Champu r living for market but she sees that Santu is looking upset so Champu ask her to come with her she is going market. First Santu denies but Champu takes her force fully.

At karkhana dm is totally lost his self in all old SanRaj moment he gets each & every moment in flashback one by one. Even he also gets flashback of last night & b'coz of some sound his flashback is breaks. He got his senses back he understands why Santu is behaving like this he says him self the resound is non other then him own self.

He was shouted on Santu last night without her mistake & always done like this only even sometime he don't care abt her felling. But now he will not do that mistake again.

With this he again takes up his phone & makes a call to Santu. The phone rings at home one other servant picks up the phone. Dm asks him abt Santu .servant says that Santu is went for market with Champu. Then Dm asks him when they were leave. Servant says just 15 minutes before. Dm thinks something & leaves the karkhana immediately.

At market Santu not fells gud she thinks that isn't she became harsher to Dm form morning she was not talking to him. Then she thinks she done right thing if she not done this Dm will never understand her feeling but after of all this she is still confused.

Then she decides she gives enough punishment to Dm for his mistake & now when Dm will come back at home she will forgive him. After completing work Champu & Santu both r reached at home.

Santu asking Dm that he reached at home or not servant say no. then Santu says him to leave to kitchen & tell him t make dinner. Then Champu says to Santu malkin u looking very tired. U go be fresh in ur room. I will take care of kitchen & dinner. When dinner will be reedy or malik will come I will call u. Santu agrees & go to her room.

She comes to her room. She opens the door and she was shocked. The bed was decorated with roses & jasmine. Jas spreads al over the bed & rose was decorated as a heart with arrow (luv symbol). Inside heart same words are written ("sorry my dear, I love u"). Whole room was lighting up with the candles. Then she feels DM's hand around her waist. DM with his knees down and gives a rose and says I love u. she starts crying & hugs him tightly.

Santu says s''. but Dm places his hand on her mouth & say I know what u want to say but I don't want to here that I know why u do this & I have not fell bad for that b'coz I felt u done that thing which should be my wife have done. Today I m fell proud that U r my wife. U have the right to be my wife.

After this Santu cries more than before Dm softly takes her face in his hand. Wipe her tears with his lips by placing soft tender kisses on her cheeks. Santu eyes became closed & tears stop.

Dm continues the placing kisses on her neck. Then he come little bit up on her cheeks he places his love over there. Then he slowly comes up on the middle of forehead he places gently kiss over there. Then he comes he comes down on her eyelids he places soft kiss on each eyelid.

Then Dm pulled her little bit up & placed passionate kiss on her lips. Santu lost her self in his passionate kiss during placing kiss with his one hand Dm removes her pallu from her hade make her hair open. He also removes her pallu from her soft waist & he removes her safety pin also.

Dm walks with Santu back on the bad. He makes her sit on the bad. Santu comes in his senses open her eyes & they have eyelock here. His one hand is on her back. He starts pampering her back then he slowly open dori of her blouse.

Then Dm comes closer to Santu. He slowly makes her laid on bad he also laid over her. That time they have eyelock. This time Santu come forward & places kisses first on Dm eyes then cheeks & ears. Santu takes bite of Dm's ear end when she was placing kiss over there.

Then Dm sees Santu's smile with naughtiness then he also became naughty & then he also starts taking bites & placing bunch of kisses on her neck. Then they have another little eyelock. Then Santu starches Dm closer place tight kiss on his lips. & Censored a scenes fades of........... 

the end.....

plz forgive me it feel the is post is to long Wink Wink Wink

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.

Edited by leena04 - 16 February 2010 at 6:14am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AamiraDMChit15sanrajloverAyushi_01crystal30Mulacuterosysoni-zees000love2211_xCIOT_vrsharma-SilverFlames-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top