Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 204)

Post Reply New Post

Page 204 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

So finally twins are on their wayWink awesome FF Leena can't wait for next and especially DM fussing over SantuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ cute

i m glad that u likes it....
Hug

ohh so u want twins of sanraj........  Big smile Embarrassed let's see what they get ...... LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 204)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

Recap – SanRaj gets their biggest happiest news that Santu is pregnant with 2 months. Sanraj goes to the Dr. Veena for conforms the news. Dr. Veena conforms the new that Santu is pregnant.

Part 44Our coming happiness…

Sanraj leaves doctor's place. Sanraj are now moving towards car to go back to home. Dm kept Santu hand in his hand as he now don't want to let her alone for one moment. Both were moving to the car with their broad smile on face.

Both sites in car & reached at khodiyaar maa's well as Santu wants to go there to thanks to maa for given to them their awaited gift. Both comes out from car & comes near the well. Dm gives one coin to Santu & one coin in his hand to throws put in well.

Sanraj wish & throws those coins in well.

Then SanRaj Moves to car both sit on back seat then driver starts the car. Santu was surprise, as like always until now Dm didn't ask her "what she wished from khodiyaar maa." That's why she stares at Dm continually after sitting in car.

Santu: malik I didn't understand.

Dm: Dafford what u didn't understand?

Santu: why today u didn't ask me what I wish like u always do.

Dm: b'coz Dafford I know very well what was u wished to there.

Santu: ohh really & what's that?

Dm: that maa give peaceful & jolly life to our kids & malik then give gud health & long life to our all elders then keep ur blessing on our family like that always u do & make our coming child like malik am I right?

Santu: yes, but how u knows abt this?

Dm: b'coz I know u very well & u never asks anything for u just for our family & for me. & u knows what I wished?

Santu: what malik.

Dm: that hea khodiyaar maa give some brain to my pyaari Dafford so she can think for herself too.

Santu: but there is no need of it malik.

Dm: why?

Santu b'coz when u are at here to take care of me & think for me so what I need to take care of myself.

Sanraj smiles & shear their magical eye lock. Dm holds Santu hand in his hand. In some time, they reach at home. All ready Hiten conformed Santu's pregnancy news via phone with Dm. when they reach at home Baa was standing on door to welcomes SanRaj.

All family was standing around Baa to welcomes SanRaj with their smiling face. Sanraj reached at door but Baa stops them at door & SanRaj were surprised but all were smiling.

Dm: what happen Baa?

Then Champu comes there with aarti ki thali.

Baa: Dafford my kid's r coming in house with the so much biggest happy news how I will let them in without does their aarti.

All smiles & Baa does Sanraj's aarti. Then Santu bands to take Baa & Bapujis's blessing. When Baa stops her & Bapuji says…

Bapuji: now don't band & put pressure on ur body much now just take rest as much as u can.

Then Toral & Kaddu hugs Santu & congratulate her then all sits on sofa…

Toral: now maa don't bother abt much of house work I will take care all of thing u just take care of my the coming new cute member of our house. (While giggling)

Birwa: Yes, maa bhabhi is right I want to see my sweetypie new member of house should be health like Suraj when he was born. (Sitting next to Santu)

Kaddu: yes maa not even just Suraj all our kids of house when born all was healthy so this new one should be healthy too m I right Baa? (With big smile)

Baa: Yes, that's why u should now drink milk & eat dry fruits day & night. In addition, I will feed u some sweets which will gud & healthy for u & for coming one. (Santu smiles to Baa)

Dm: ok baa whatever u all want u all do but Hiten dikra is u convey this gud news to Madhav kaka & to Khemi or not?

Hiten: yes, papa u don't worry I already call Arjan & Monghi & given this news to them.

SanRaj were so happy to see that whole family is so happy to hear this news. All were smiling when Suraj come in house playing from outside & sees all were just in leaving room. So he runs to Santu then he sits on Santu's lap.

Suraj: maa were u went I was searching for u from morning. (Looking at Santu)

Santu: Not anywhere, beta I was out just for some work.

Suraj: u knows from morning all r talking & I m hearing abt some gud news & someone new is abt to come in this house. Who is coming what is gud news?

Maulik: someone who is younger then u is now abt to come in this house to play with u & after it's coming u also will be elder in this house. (Being so happy)

Suraj: ohh who is coming who will bringing it in house & when will come? (Asking curiously)

Birwa: our maa will bring our little bro or sis in 7 months.

Suraj: ohh wow my younger bro or sis (he smiled broadly) but it's long period can't he or she come soon. Maa why u didn't bring him or her home earlier u know I was waiting for it for so long time. Now I am very happy, as I will not remain the smallest one in house & I will play with him whole day. I will take care of him too just like that like Hiten bhai taking care all of us. (All were smiling on Suraj sweet talk)

Bapuji: ok… now all get to dinner table as then all need to get ready for night.

Everyone gets up & sits on dining table eating, having a nice conversation and laughing. They all finish and the ladies clean and wash up, whilst the men sit in the main hall talking. The ladies having finished the cleaning come and join them.

Everyone sat having a laugh. Then after sometime around 4 o'clock all moves to their room to be get ready for the night party. After 1 hour, all came down in party being ready expect SanRaj, as still they were being ready in their room.

Guest starts to come in house along with them Tarunji also reached at party. Maulik smiles to see them & runs to them to meet his parents. He takes blessing of Kanji touching his feet & hugs Taru. Tarunji & Maulik shares little convey & laugh.

They all 3 moves to there were Baa sitting. Tarunji takes blessing of Baa touching their feet. Tarunji sits next to Baa.

Taru: jai shri Krishna baa how r u?

Baa: I am fine how r u both? & now u both get time to come in engagement right?

Kanji: Baa u knows na I was busy with work & Taru was in Bangalore for her dance program. (While smiling)

Taru: yes Baa I m sure my nanaka had done all work just fabulous.

Baa: Yes, it's true. See this all work managed by Dharamraj & Santu only how it is?

Kanji ohh really it's really beautiful Baa. (Taru makes face hearing Santu's name)

Taru: but Baa all r seeing here where my nanka is?

Baa: he is in room getting ready with Santu & u knows u came here on very gud time I have good news for u?

Taru: good news what is that? (Being exited)

Baa: u know ur nanaka is going to be again father Santu is pregnant. (Being so happy)

Kanji: wow Baa u gives so much big & good news congress Baa. (Kanji is happy but Taru being shocked & sad)

Baa: to u too Kanji beta. I am very happy today.

Baa & kanji shares happiness but Taru's face changes in angry.

Precap –  Santu gets up Dm is still looking at her with his drooling eyes she move to go to room Moti seen her going in room she also follows her. Dm gets some call on his phone he gets up & go away to attend call.

To be continuing…

if u likes it plz press Like button...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275eli01luvrrhina91mimi10Milenge_Milengecuckoo_chandhbuyhinal60shabz50bahaneushmicrystal30bishop22Luv-ShonitShahara3Jes75simlavidhilipshaa...RamonaG....

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

WoW WoW!!!

So Nice Epi :-)Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

sakshi_24

sakshi_24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
sooo sweettt...Tongue
oye lena yar tu to chaa gayi...Wink
continue asap

leena04

klementina_275

Groupbie

klementina_275

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
very nice, keep Lena! hardly wait for the sequel of your writing for our SANRAJClap

hbuy

hbuy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
very nice and loving part...

leena04

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
woow lovely epic Big smile  leena 

conti soon