Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 201)

Post Reply New Post

Page 201 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

shooo shweet..
precap is really interestingWinkWink

continue soon leena.....Big smile

@ saki & nidhi

i m glad that u likes it....
Hug

seems u can't wait to read the next.... LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 201)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanks, awesome................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hi Leena.... Very Romantic ff.... Feeling sooooo happy that Santu will soon be the happiest girl in the world..... (guessing it from ur Precap).... Dyeing to read the expressions of DEEP LOVE between SanRaj....... Beautifully written..... Post the next part ASAP.

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simlavidhi

Thanks, awesome................

@ simlavidhi

Hug

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena.... Very Romantic ff.... Feeling sooooo happy that Santu will soon be the happiest girl in the world..... (guessing it from ur Precap).... Dyeing to read the expressions of DEEP LOVE between SanRaj....... Beautifully written..... Post the next part ASAP.

@ cuckoo

Hug

i hope u likes next one too..
Wink
Embarrassed

cuckoo_chand

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Recap – Santu be busy in work of engagement when Champu comes in room with meal plate for SanRaj sanded by Baa for them. Both have their dinner in room only.

Part 43good news… good news… good news…

It's just day of Sanlik engagement all preparation were done yet by whole family & manages by Santu. It's morning time all were still busy in their work. Hiten & Toral were looking after sitting & staying arrangements for guest. Kaddu & Birwa were busy in decorating the whole house.

Santu & Champu were looking after the meal as whole food was going too made at home only like Hiten's marriage. Bapuji & Suraj were enjoying all this while sitting. Dm & Baa were in Dm's room talking abt marriage preparation When Santu enters in the room.

Baa: Santu u gets that what I told to u.

Santu: yes Baa I gets all that. (She goes to near the cupboard & takes out some things then she back to Baa & gives that things to her)

Baa: Yes, this is so beautiful silver coin with lakhsmi & ganaesh idol. See Dharamraj I told Santu to bring this for Sanjana to give her tomorrow as for sahgun. See it is so beautiful. (Showing to Dm)

Dm: Yes, u feels it's beautiful Baa as it's bring by ur daughter. (Teasing Baa & Santu)

Baa: (making face) so is u don't feel it is gud also u r saying like this u never like anything bring by my daughter. All things u bring in this house not just for u but also for all by her wish & u telling me.

Dm: ok my fault it is very beautiful is ok.

Santu & Baa smiles to hear this when Champu enters in the room with some food to make tasting to Santu which is going to be serve in night party. She comes near to Santu with that food's bowl it was hot & spicy with its fragrance.

When Santu gets the smell of food, she feels little bit uneasy. She can't get it more she feels like vomiting. She runs to the washroom putting her palm on her mouth. Baa. Champu & Dm got shocked to see this. She goes in the washroom & vomit.

Baa: Santu beta what happen?

Dm: ae Santudiii…

Here all r worried for her & in inside of washroom with water Santu wash her face & rubs it with towel. While rubbing her face she feels something. She smiles lightly while thinking something then she slowly moves her palm on her stomach & smiles her face seems looks like glowing with the happiness were coming to them.

Baa: ohh god this Santudiii also not coming out don't know what happen to her. Why she was vomiting suddenly? (Worried)

Dm: it's not suddenly Baa yesterday night she was also feeling uneasy & vomiting even she was having collapse too. I thought just b'coz of work burden & will be batter until at morning but I think I should to call doctor.

Baa was having slight smile on her lips after hearing all this may be she get but she wants to conform it from Santu. When they sees Santu comes out with her glowing face & slight smile on her lips. She lowers her eyes & head in shy to see Baa & Dm front of her.

Dm: what happens to u Santu? Is r u all right? Can I call doctor? Tell me. (He comes forward in worry ask Santu so many question in once)

Baa: Dharamraj what r u doing at least let her take breath. U move side let me ask her. (She comes near her & holds her very smoothly trying to read her face) Santu beta is everything all right. (Santu nods her head but still can't meet her eyes with Baa in her shyness.) Look at me beta… (Pulling her face up) is it u… (Santu's shiny eyes gives answer to Baa she get it also Champu too understand)

Baa takes out her gold chin from her neck & puts in Santu's neck. Then she cupping Santu's face in her palms & kisses her forehead gently.

Baa: beta u give me my life's biggest happiness today. (Being a lot happy)

Santu hugs Baa tightly in shy. Dm didn't get yet what is happing.

Dm: Baa I didn't get what happen. (Confused)

Baa: Santu is vomiting Dharamraj.

Dm: Yes, she is not well still she smiling & you too what is happening here can someone tell me plz.

Santu now leaves Baa & stands to lower her eyes & head not looking at Dm.

Baa: hey bhagwan 5 bachoo ka baap hai phir bhi apni patni ki ulti ka matlab nahi samjhta. (ohh god u r father of 5 kids still u don't know what is meaning of own wife's vomiting.)

Dm: (in frustration) shu bole che haan Baa mere baap hone me ane iske ulati karne… me kya sambandh… (What r u saying Baa there is what connection between my fatherhood & her vomiting…) means she is… (Then he realized what he just said) he starts smiling slowly… slowly.

Baa: haan yun toh pura din ise Dafford kehta hai par itni choti si baat nahi samajh paya Dafford…  Santu maa banne wali hai aur tu baap… (Yes always saying her Dafford but u didn't understand this little thing Dafford that… Santu is going to be mother & u father)

Santu looks up in to his eyes. Dm was smiling but his eyes also filled with tears hearing this happiest news of his life. Santu sees him with tears & Santu's eyes also filled with tears. Both eyes were lock on each other & were just lost in their ocean of love.

Baa sees both of them & smiles she wants to take them back in their senses but she thought they suffered to enjoy this happiness so long so let them enjoy this by their selves… by their own way let them alone.

Therefore, she left their room with Champa leaving SanRaj alone in room to give this gud news to all family members. They both realize no one is in room now.

SanRaj is alone in their room. Then Dm moves forward to Santu to take her in his arm. He holds her in between his both arms placing on her shoulder. Both eyes filled with tears Santu just hugs Dm tightly wrapped her arms around her waist.

Both were silent as their silence were talking & sharing their happiness with each other. Both eyes were closed tears were in their eyes but it was now the tears of happiness. They both were very happy.

Their glowing face was clearly showing that. After sometime, both are apart from each other & stare at each other very lovingly.

Santu: malik I m very happy with this beautiful news also I can feel of it but I think we should to go to doctor also & conforms the news once.

Dm: u r right Santu & we will go right now.

In next scene...

Sanraj r at doctor's place Dm is sitting on chair being worried & Dr. Veena is checking Santu in other room. Santu with doctor comes out from room. Dm is now very curious to know in that he asks to doctor…

Dm: so doctor everything is all right na?

Doc: no nothing is all right Mr. Mahiyavanshi.

Dm: what you mean doctor? (SanRaj r worried)

Doc: I mean now u have to take care of her more than before as… as she is pregnant (With broad smile on her face). Congratulations Mr. Mahiyavanshi u are going to be a father.

Dm: ohh thanks a lot doctor. (With brood smile)

Doc: (giggles) don't thanks to me thanks to her just b'coz of her u getting this gud news…. (SanRaj looks at each other & get lost in their eyes) ok now I m giving u some medicine let her to get it on time.

Dm: everything is all right na doctor anything to worry.

Doc: no nothing is to worry just take care of her, as it's her almost 2 month of pregnancy so take care she don't take much stress & get proper rest. I also giving u her written diet plz follow it & after some day takes her hear for routine checkup.

Dm: yes doctor I will take care of her & our child.

He is looking at Santu with his all love & affection in his eyes that much that doctor also can see Dm's love for Santu in their eye lock. Dr. Veena just smile to see these lovebirds to airing on their love sky.

Precap Baa & kanji shares happiness but Taru's face change in angry.

To be continuing…

hope u Enjoy it Big smile

if u likes it plz press Like button...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275cuckoo_chandluvrrhina91mimi10eli01irinthom.3hinal60shabz50hbuybahanecrystal30ipodmackidcuterosysimlavidhiLuv-ShonitShahara3Jes75...RamonaG....lipshaa

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hi Leena,  My eyes are also filled with tears of happiness reading ur ff..... I really missed the care and pampering of DM for Santu in her pregnancy..
I was dyeing to see that which I missed in the actual serial..... Now am very happy that gradually i will see the LOVE AND CARE of DM for Santu for 9 months..... Thanx for such ff........Plzzzzzzzz post the next part ASAP. 

leena04

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Fantastic Leena! Now this is how u do a pregnancy track, not the way they did in the show. Stupid CV's!

Yes, please post next part ASAP. Left the show, so get Sanraj scenes from u.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandcuterosyleena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top