~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land - Page 20

Posted: 14 years ago
@ azna & sanrajpremika.

for liking story  πŸ€—.
Originally posted by s000

okay leena has definetley got the WOW FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
you made my mood go up!!!

so pinky,
so post ur part soon dieingly waiting for it. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Ayushi_01

hahahah Santu burned DM's hand........πŸ˜†...nice one............but in real episodes santu is burning DM's heart................i liked it.......please let them be happy...................continue soon

aayushi,

don't worry dear they will be happy just wait for next part. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by anna44

Amazing leena,

Loved santu's mischievious behaviour and Dm's nakhara😳

there is something is left  more here just read next part. 😳 😳 😳

Edited by leena04 - 14 years ago
@ viduyudii.

just "Duffor Loved it a looooooooooooot"

u disappoint me. πŸ˜’ 😭 πŸ˜”.

@ sheela,

just wait & watch for next part u will get more action. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
guy's here is the another part hope u enjoy it.

22nd Feb - Love is life Part 8

After taking bath Dm comes out he was wears his evergreen Black colored kurta & dhoti. He searches where is Santu he sees her in front of dressing table she was wearing her jewelry. Dm sees that Santu is looking really gorgeous in her purple colored sari with white embroidery.

But Santu was busy in her work. Dm eyes being twinkled after seeing his gorgeous wife. Dm goes to near Santu she sees him give lovely smile to him. He places his hands around her soft waist & his head on her shoulder. He places his lips on her shoulder to take a kiss of her.

Santu blushes she also places her hands on his hands. Santu is also enjoying lovingly her hubby's touch. Now Dm starts brushes her cheek & shoulder by his lips & cheek. But at a time Dm phone rings which is on dressing table Santu raise her hand to pick up the phone but Dm kept her hand for stop her he takes her hand back on her waist.

Santu tell Dm that malik phone is ringing. Dm asks her so what? He continues brushing her cheek. She says there is someone's important call. Then Dm ask her there is something is important then us. Then she says no but let me to pickup it.

Dm doesn't leave her just leaves her hand.

She pickup the phone & receive the call on other side there was the Suraj on line. He ask Santu how r u maa? She says I m fine How r u beta? He says I m fine. Maa come soon u know I m missing u. Santu says I m also missing u a lot, I will be back soon baby.

But Dm is continually interrupting Santu in during call by brushes his cheek & shoulder by his lips & cheek. Santu being little irritated & gives mischievous looks to Dm. but Dm grebes his arm more tightly then Santu have saint smile on her face.

But Toral takes the phone from Suraj to talk to Santu. Toral also ask the same question which one suraj ask before & Santu gives the same answer. Then Hiten calls Toral then Toral says to Santu I will call u latter. Take care of ur self & papa to. Santu also replays take care of ur self & family. Then Toral cuts the phone.

Then Santu ask Dm in little anger that what is this malik why r u interrupting me during call. Dm says her that b'coz I don't want when u was with me u will think or see any other thing besides me. Then Santu smiles & ask to Dm how can this possible? Then Dm spins her towards him self grebes her more tightly looking in her eyes more passionately & says just like this. They have beautiful eyelock there.

Then Dm slowly pulled him self towards Santu for making kiss on her lips. Santu also convenely pulling her self towards him & slowly closes her eyes. Now there is inches gap between their lips also air can't passes in between their lips. At a time some one knocks the door. Santu being shocked & Dm being irritated b'coz of this.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.

Wov Leena, It's really mind blowing

πŸ€— to you for ur story

But duffor,

Plzzzzzzzzz change the update page no to 26. u mentioned 28 there
viduyudii,

i m glad for ur πŸ€— b'coz after so many days u gives me this for SanRaj Moment.

πŸ˜­ 😭 don't get me wrong i m crying b'coz of happiness.

& i corrects my mistake.

Don't cry.

Vidya is back to the normal state, so now onwards u will get it for all your SANRAJ stories.
Leena,u r cho chweet.Dm always in romantic mood.Dm doesnt let santu 2 do any work.Waiting 4 ur next epi.Post it soon dear.
Leena dat waz amazing....extremly touching 😭

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome work leena so beautifl .........

how sweet that DM irritate santo.....^_^

waiting for the continue of the story