Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 198)

Post Reply New Post

Page 198 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

very cute;)

continue soonSmile

Originally posted by ramonag

awesome leena continue soonThumbs UpClap

Originally posted by d.sree

sooo cute Embarrassed  epic leena ..conti soon

@ saki romadi & divi

i m glad that u likes it....
Hug

next will be soon wait n watch... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 198)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena I was out of station for 15 days so missed ur ffs.... Now I have read parts 39 and 40 together.... Ohhh Really SUPERB...... it brought tears in my eyes..... My heart is bleeding for SanRaj...... Plzzzzzzzzz write the next part ASAP...... I am dyeing to see the happiness of parenthood in SanRaj.

@ cuckoo

Hug

i was wondering why u didn't comment but really happy to see u back here... Smile & u will get that soon what u want its promise.... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chand

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

Lena, very sweet, especially the scene with Suraj, so he always catches such moments,LOL between Santo and DM!Embarrassed, Continue please!Clap, eh, it would be so nice to be a series of EKTA, as you write, Big smile
I enjoy your scenarioClap

@ klementina

Hug

hehehe mmm i will try there sanding my bio-data hope they will also like it then their stupid stuff they throw on us... & we brae it just for our beloved sanraj... LOL

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

omg....this surj dm convo....i always love it!!!!!!!!
its so hilarios n cute....
superb!!!
post next soon..

@ nidhi

Hug

next will be soon dear..... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrr

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Leena sorry for the late reply ...was busy wid the kids exams .....real awesome update ....pls continue dear ...Big smile

@ saki romadi & divi

Hug

no need to say sorry dear & next will soon.... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

awesome writing Leena love suraj and dm conv and hope santu has good news for dm soon. Please post soon

@ shabz

Hug

ur wish will fulfill soon just be hear to see that..... Embarrassed

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

leena dear excellent read the last 4 parts of your ff, very emotional and romantic, DM is truly a wonderful caring husband, hoped to have seen scenes like yours in the show when Santu lost her baby and seeing DM comforting and being with her at those time.  COntinue soon Smile

@ shahara

Hug

me was wanting the same as u dear but unfortunately we didn't had it but never mind i hope we will see it soon...
Big smile if they show santu's pregnancy track in show.... Embarrassed

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Recap - Ashok modi was came at m-mansion talk to fix abt Sanlik's (Maulik & Sanjana) engagement after 7 days. All r happy & be busy in arrangement. Moti is gone to Bangalore for her dance program n will back just after 7 days. 

Dm bring payal for Santu make her wear when Suraj come there & ask so many question & santu loved Dm-Suraj convey.

Part 42 - The happiest girl of this universe...

It's being night before dinner Dm is sitting in his room on his rocking chair. He was reading his newspaper when Santu enter in room with the pen & paper in her hand. She sits on bad she was concluding things on paper.

Santu: ok now this work I will give to Hiten. (Marking on paper) this one Toral will do. Kaddu also came here for 7 days na till to Maulik's engagement so this one she will do & Champa will do this & this.

Dm didn't understand what she is doing so he just stare at her with really lovingly. While doing her work Santu sees at Dm.

Santu: Why r u staring at me like that malik?

Dm: nothing I was just wondering what r u doing.

Santu: ohh u know na malik now there is only 7 days remain so I was just distributing the work among all see malik is what I done is correct or not.

Dm puts his paper on table & sits next to her on bad.

Dm: mmm but I don't think it needs to check as u done it so I m sure it is perfect.

Santu: malik but...

Dm: no but I told u na I trust u it's perfect that's it. Ok now it's became dinner time let's go & have something.

Sanraj both gets up go down when Champa enters in the room with their meal plates... SanRaj r surprised with this but then Santu smiles as she knows who is behind of all this.

Dm: Champa why u bring this all here we was abt to come down to have dinner.

Champu: I didn't bring someone sand for u & malkin.

Dm: someone sand whom.

Santu: I know who sand it. (Dm was looks at Santu but Santu looks at Champa) Baa, m I right Champa?

Champu: yes malkin u r right. Everyone having dinner at down so Baa told me to bring all this to u as until now u didn't had anything b'coz of u be busy in engagement preparations & if u didn't had so malik also didn't had so bring meal for u both here only.

Santu: (smile) ok u can go now we will eat.

Champu puts plate on table & moves out of the room.

Dm: it so gud na that Baa forgives us so soon.

Santu: Yes, b'coz she is mother & mother can't be stay angry with her kids for long more.

Dm: we should thanks to god for this.

Santu: yes u r right.

She comes closer to Dm while smiling then she pulls Dm closer to her with placing her palms on his neck. Then she placed sweet kiss on his one cheek. Dm was surprised with this. He was still looking in her eyes to know why she did this but he didn't get it.

Dm: what was that? (While smile & surprise look)

Santu: u said we should thanks to gud so I was thinking to my god by my way for loving me so much.

Dm takes her in his arms. She was facing him & his hands were around her waist hugging her... holding her. Santu smiles sweetly. Santu placed her palms on his cheek.

Dm: ohh now I get it.

Santu: I never thought malik that ever someone loves me this much that u loves me but u came in my life... No my destiny took u in my life as u it gives me my lives most precious relationship with u (her eyes filled with tears). I don't know malik is ever I can love u that much that u love me or I can give u all that which u give me but if I can I will be the most happiest girl of this universe.

Dm: u r Dafford & will be just that.

Santu: means...

Dm smiles he closer to her then he bands to kiss her on her cheeks very passionately b'coz of it her cheeks turns in too deep red.

Dm: means Dafford u will not u r the happiest girl of this universe b'coz whatever the love the happiness I m living in my life right now it's given by u to me. Just u was the one who bring out that gud men behind this malik's power & ego. U makes me special again... I never thought I will fall in love again... but it's u... ur innocence... ur pure love... who make me fall again in love for u. U bring back my lost love in my life again. I made myself away from my family... from my kids in my loneliness but u was the one who make my kids to love me again. I can't tell u how much u r special in my life. U are like my precious gift given by god, which I never want to lost ever. Just want to remain u in my arms for rest of life.

Santu became emotional she hugs Dm tightly wrapping her arms around his waist. There Dm also grabs her in his hand as delicately as she is such a beautiful delicate rose, which will crush if he holds her tight. Both tears were stop & eyes r closed.

Both lost in each other for some time. Then they have dinner together.

Precap - Baa. Champu & Dm got shocked to see this. She goes in the washroom & vomit. Santu wash her face & she smiles lightly while thinking something then she slowly moves her palm on her stomach.

To be continuing...

i hope u all enjoyed it... Big smile

if u likes it plz press Like button...

Edited by leena04 - 08 January 2011 at 7:29am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275cuckoo_chandluvrrsakshi_24eli01hina91mimi10irinthom.3hbuysweetfarihinal60shabz50ushmicrystal30ipodmackidcuterosybishop22Luv-ShonitsimlavidhiShahara3Jes75...RamonaG....lipshaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top