Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 196)

Post Reply New Post

Page 196 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Would have loved to have seen this in the show after Santu's miscarriage. Truth is no woman would be able to get over a miscarriage so soon.

This is great Leena. Hope sometime soon, Santu has a child. So Leena Get to it! Just kidding, take it at the pace u want. I'll be there to read it.

@ fazy

i m glad that u likes it....
Hug

actually i was thinking same as u thanks to sara just b'coz of her concept i bring this track here with u all was liked it...

LOL i will fulfill ur wish & all's most waited wish soon just be here with me to see that.... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 196)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hope guy's u will enjoy this too from now I will add Recap to with parts so u will get little easy to pick up the story.

All other part's links on page one if u wants to read u can get it easily…

Have a nice day

Recap – Baa forgives SanRaj all r happy now SanRaj was hugging when Champu comes there to SanRaj down to call them as Ashok modi comes to meet there. Dm comes down to meet him as Santu go to wash her teary face.

Part 41Time changes everything.

Dm reached at down where he sees Hiten & Maulik sitting there talking to Ashok modi. At mean while Baa & Bapuji also reached there.

Dm: jai shri kirshna bhaiyla.

All sees at Dm then Ashok gets up to facing Dm & both hugs then sits together. Baa Bapuji also sits on sofa.

Dm: so gud to meet u tell how r u & all at ur house?

Am: all r gud but u know Baa today I came here for more important work & that's is to talk to u abt Maulik & Sanjana's marriage.

All r happy to hear this at a time Santu also comes there & Toral from kitchen with tea tray along with Champu. Santu sits next to Baa.

Am: see Dm I came here with all preparations. I already had talk to panditji & he said that after 7 days there is very gud mahurat for engagement.

Dm: but how will we can arrange it in 7 days so short time.

Am: ohh come on Dm there is nothing difficult for u to arrange anything… also panditji says there is not gud mahurat until then 6 months. Therefore, it will batter if we do engagement after 7 days & marriage after 6 months b'coz after that there is also not gud dates for n year.

Baa: Ok as u, say Ashok beta engagement would be do after 7 days.

However, SanRaj were didn't look convinced with this but no one say anything against it.

Am: ok baa if u all r convinced with this then I m going to starts preparations so I will take leave now.

Bapuji: ohh before to leave make first sweet mouth.

Bapuji takes some sweet from table n pours it in Am's mouth. Then all makes their mouth sweet with sweets.

Am: ok then I will take leave now jai shri Krishna Dm.

Dm: jai shri Krishna.

Am takes leave & Hiten goes to sand off him out.

Dm: but Baa how it will arrange in 7 days.

Baa: don't worry u all r here & kids also all will be arrange on time.

Toral: ya papa Baa is correct we will arrange all things.

Santu: but Toral malik are right how it will be possible also when Benbaa is also not here. She went at Bangalore for her dace program & will back all most after 1 week. It means almost on engagement day so how it's possible…

Maulik: Santu maa u r here so what abt to worry for anything I have full faith on u u will manage all things well.

Hiten: yes remember maa Maulik is right & u remember in my & kaddu's marriage all responsibility was on u & u was did fabulous work until now in Dharampur ppl gives examples of our marriage.

Maulik: yes just like that, my marriage will be also managing by u.

Dm is having proud in his eyes for having kids like this.

Santu: but without Benbaa, how everything will be...

Baa: Santu don't think much we all r with u everything will be done.

Santu nods but Dm could clearly sees worry on her face.

Toral: ok, so engagement is final after 7 days right… ok then I m going to call Kaddu.

Santu: wait I m also coming I also want to talk to her as I didn't talk to her from long time.

Santu & Toral goes to call Kaddu then Hiten & Maulik goes to starts preparations of engagement. Dm was smiling to thinking something Baa & Bapuji admiring him. Just Baa, Bapuji & Dm left in leaving room.

Bapuji: what happen Dm why u r smiling?

Dm: in thinking of something Bapuji.

Baa: ohh really what is that.

Dm: abt Maulik (Baa & Bapuji surprised) there was a time when Maulik don't want to see Santu's face b'coz he hates her & today he is always around her calling her maa… maa… even today he respects Santu more than Motiben. Time changes everything so much.

Baa: ya but time couldn't change Taru & Santu's relationship. Taru still didn't accepts Santu yet.

Bapuji: but u will see Vasu that day will also come when Taru accept Santu even not just accepts but will give all respect & love to her that she deserves.

Baa, Bapuji & Dm all smiles as they r waiting for that day & it will come soon.

In next scene

Santu comes in Dm room with his tea when she sees Dm taking out something from cupboard. She puts tea on table & goes near to Dm.

Santu: malik is u finding something can I help u.

Dm: No, need as whatever I was founding that I got.

Santu: (smile) ok then drink ur tea either it will be cold I m going.

She moves to go when Dm hold her hand to stop her.

Santu: (she looks at him with surprise) now what happen malik?

Dm: come with me.

He holding her hand takes her towards bad & makes her sits on bad he also sits next to her both facing to door. Dm smiles to Santu & handover one box to her. Santu takes the box & open it she was surprised to see what is in the box but also happy too.

Santu: malik, now what is this?

Dm: ur gift ur favorite pair of payal I bring this for u form my last trip of Antwerp from 2 days I was finding right time to give u but I didn't get but never mind. Did u like it?

Santu: (with broad smile) yes a lot but I have already so many what need to have more.

Dm: (looking at her with naughty look) Dafford b'coz it's my love & my wish so now give me I will make u wear.

Santu: no malik how can u does that?  & what if anyone will see this?

Dm: Dafford why r u being afraid with that u r my wife not anything else Got it.

Santu: still don't do that malik plz.

Dm: Why I can't do that.

Santu: b'coz how can u touch my feet, It will be sin for me.

Dm: ohh plz Santu if u want to u can but I really don't believes on all this so plz don't loving my darling wife.

Dm takes payal from her hand then He bands down from his waist to make her wear payal. He was making her wear & Santu was just smiling to admiring him. He was just finishes his work & back to seat on his place.

Then before he can say or do anything Santu placed quick kiss on his cheek. They both were looking in to each other eyes & lost themselves when Suraj comes there & stand near them putting his hand on his waist just like Dm.

He sees Dm touching Santu's feet & Santu kissing Dm.

Suraj: papa what happen why u was touching maa's feet?

Dm: ganda I was not touching ur maa's feet. I was making wear her payal.

Suraj: why can't maa do that herself?

Dm: she can but I want to do that. (Being little frustrated with his talk)

Suraj: but why u wants to do that?

Dm: b'coz u will not understand now u will get it when u will get married.

Suraj: when I will get married?

Dm: ohh Santudiii what u r feeding him how much he is talking like u… (Little bit being angry)

Suraj: why u being angry on maa if u don't have answers don't be angry on my maa. (Just having attitude like Dm)

Santu was bust out with laughing to see father & son's cute convey.

Dm: now why r u laughing? (To Santu)

Santu: nothing anything. (Still smiling)

Dm gives look to Santu as saying I will show u latter. At a time, Hiten comes in room.

Hiten: papa I want to talk to u something abt that project is u busy?

Suraj: Yes, Hiten bhai papa was busy to make wear payal to maa & maa was…

Santu: Suraj shhhh…

Dm gets up putting his palm on his mouth to make his shut up. Sanraj feels embrace & Hiten feels little bit shy.

Dm: ohh no Hiten my all work is done u go in to study room I m coming.

Hiten moves to left room.

Santu: what malik u was saying u don't afraid with that now what happen?

Dm: nothing u just little bit make him (Suraj) understand says anything to anywhere Dafford.

Dm moves from there & Santu remain laugh there while on what happen just some time ago.

PrecapSanraj both gets up go down when Champa enters in the room with their meal plates… SanRaj r surprised with this but then Santu smiles as she knows who is behind of all this.

To be continuing…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275eli01cuckoo_chandluvrrhina91mimi10sweetfarihinal60shabz50bahaneushmibishop22crystal30ipodmackidcuterosyShahara3Jes75Luv-Shonitsoni-zeesimlavidhi...RamonaG....

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Suraj is so cute, just reminds me of how the little Suraj was even though he didn't speak much other than when he caught DM fixing Santu's sari.

Continue soon Leena, coz lost expectations from the show so at least have your FF to read and look forward to.

leena04

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
nice post
specially surarajLOL
good luckStar

leena04

sakshi_24

sakshi_24

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
very cute;)

continue soonSmile

leena04

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hi Leena I was out of station for 15 days so missed ur ffs.... Now I have read parts 39 and 40 together.... Ohhh Really SUPERB...... it brought tears in my eyes..... My heart is bleeding for SanRaj...... Plzzzzzzzzz write the next part ASAP...... I am dyeing to see the happiness of parenthood in SanRaj.

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awesome leena continue soonThumbs UpClap

leena04

klementina_275

Groupbie

klementina_275

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Lena, very sweet, especially the scene with Suraj, so he always catches such moments,LOL between Santo and DM!Embarrassed, Continue please!Clap, eh, it would be so nice to be a series of EKTA, as you write, Big smile
I enjoy your scenarioClap

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top