Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 194)

Post Reply New Post

Page 194 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Part 40 - Mother's love…

Santu was hearing all this standing at door with tea tray in her hand & tears in her eyes. Tray falls from her hands as all her memories again starts to run in front of her one after one with noise of falling tray all sees at door at Santu.

Dm was shock to see Santu there she was totally lost & crying in her pain. He was worried for Santu that hope she not be upset like yesterday. Santu slowly makes her way to coming in the room. Dm & Bapuji was just staring at her. She was now sobbing badly.

She was making her way go to Baa to meet to her mother to share her sorrow with her mother. Baa was not looking at her she was crying with the think how could her daughter can hide her pain from her. How could she do this with her?

May be b'coz today she failed in her motherhood. May be she is not that much able that her kids can share their sorrow with her. She was feeling herself as looser who failed to gain her own kids faith. She was broken totally.

Santu comes in front of her & sits on her knee on the floor. She holds Baa hand in her hand. Baa was looking at down. She makes her head laid on Baa's lap still Baa didn't respond her. Santu was crying & sobbing on Baa's lap.

Santu: Baa I know u r angry with me & upset too as I didn't tell u this before b'coz I want to forgot that thing Baa but I couldn't ever. Plz forgive me Baa.

Baa didn't respond to her talk she was really hurt with SanRaj this behavior.

Santu: Baa I am sorry I m really very sorry plz forgive me.

Baa: no why u r sorry u not need to be b'coz ppl share ur feeling to them whom u consider as ur owns but u never accept me as ur mother that's why u didn't tell this to me. So plz leave me I want to go.

Santu: no Baa it's not like that.

Baa: then what it is Santu I never ever thought that my kids my Dharamraj & Santu whom I have so much proud would hide this much biggest thing from me. Today u both hurt me a lot.

Santu: Baa only my heart knows how much I love my mother & its u from the childhood I never seen my mother face. After coming in this house whenever I thought abt my mother just ur face come in front of my eyes. I didn't meant to hurt u plz forgive me Baa.

Baa & Santu both was crying badly DM is also having tears in his eyes. Santu still laid her head ion Baa's lap. At one side were Baa was hurt she also knows her kids also suffering from a lot of pain which was paining her too.

A baby who is born or unborn but the pain for losing it is equal for every parents, which is unbearable & right now SanRaj was suffering from the same pain. It's true that they lost their baby 2 years ago but the pain to loss their child is still same for SanRaj & it will remain for the rest of life for them.

Baa understands this thing very well. Santu was still crying placing her head on Baa's lap. Bapuji & Dm was staring at Santu & Baa they was looks like consoling each other. Baa very lovingly moves her hand on Santu's head with her mother affection.

Baa: enough is enough Santu until now u cried a lot but from now, u will not cry.

She very gently pulls Santu's face up by her palm. Then Baa sweetly wipes Santu's tear with her thumb. Then Baa kisses her on forehead.

Baa: I don't want to see tears in ur eyes now I always want to see u happy beta. Now smile for me.

Santu: (smile slightly & wiping her tears) I will but u also has to smile with me.

Baa & Santu smile while crying. Dm & Bapuji also wipes their tears.

Baa: now promise me u both never hide anything from us ever.

Santu: (she sees at Dm) we promised Baa we never do this again.

Bapuji: ok… ok… now u both washes ur face otherwise ppl will say till now only wife was making cry husbands but now husbands starts to do that.  (For to change the topic)

Baa: what r u don't see the situation everywhere starts with ur stupid jokes.

All laughs together then Baa & Bapuji leaved Sanraj room to go to their room. Sanraj sees at each other then Santu hugs Dm tightly. She was so happy to have loving & caring husband as Dm. Santu's palms on Dm's back & Dm's arms around Santu's waist.

It was as if they were sharing their pain… their happiness… their love…to each other silently via their hug. They were having slit smile on their lips both close their eyes & stays hugging each other for quite some time.

In some time, Champu comes there. She stops at door as becomes quite shy to see SanRaj like that there. She smiles naughtily as she was having no acknowledgement abt what was happen just some time ago here. She blushes to see this magical love.

Therefore, she knocks on the door to take back SanRaj in this world to their love world. With the noise of door knock SanRaj opens their eyes & be a part from each other but they stand still near to each other looking at Champu.

Dm: what happen Champakali? U came here.

Champu: malikin Ashok bhai has arrived. Hiten bhai & Maulik bhai is there waiting for u.

Santu: ohh until now I didn't made any preparation. Champa u go tell to Baa Bapuji & take care of Ashok bhai we r coming. (Champu leaves) Malik u go & attend him I come in some time.

Dm: Ok as u say, come soon.

Dm leaves & Santu go in wash room to wash her face as it's totally messed b'coz of crying.

To be continuing…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarihinal60shabz50sakshi_24cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10irinthom.3crystal30ipodmackidcuterosybishop22bahaneushmiShahara3Jes75simlavidhiLuv-Shonit...RamonaG....lipshaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 194)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bishop22

Goldie

bishop22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

excellent Leena... write next part soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
dear leena
it was lovelyClap
all the bestStarStar

leena04

ushmi

Goldie

ushmi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Too good leena...
Waiting 4 d next part...

leena04

sakshi_24

sakshi_24

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
awesome one leenaClapClap
continue asap...Big smile

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
awesome writing Leena please post soon

leena04

ipodmackid

Goldie

ipodmackid

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
awesome Leena please continue soon

leena04

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Would have loved to have seen this in the show after Santu's miscarriage. Truth is no woman would be able to get over a miscarriage so soon.

This is great Leena. Hope sometime soon, Santu has a child. So Leena Get to it! Just kidding, take it at the pace u want. I'll be there to read it.

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top