Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 274

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
well Leena i couldnt stop myself.. DM running after SantuROFL this must be the mosr hilarious Sanraj scene for meROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44vrsharmaleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 19)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!

KEEP THEM COMING!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
wow leena, loved your recent story........and i must say you are a very romantic writer..........my favourite part was....DM chasing santu........ROFL........well done..please update soon............

Ayushi

Edited by Ayushi_01 - 25 January 2010 at 8:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovervrsharmaleena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@ SANJU & LOVE111i m sending  thisHug for u for liking my story . Smile

@ ANU this is for u for liking my story Hug. Smile
i m became romantic just b'coz of SanRaj but now i m very upset b'coz  this Dumbo CV'S Angry r just ruining our SanRaj. Dead

@ uma didi i glad that u like it. & i make u this ROFL. Smile

@ sapna & ayushi i m sending  thisHug for u for liking my story . Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovers000anna44vrsharma

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Gud Leena,

Keep it up. by the way, when we can expect the next episode?

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
guy's here i m going to post dishum04 (sheela) request of one SanRaj moment. she ask me to make that on another thread. plz note that.

15TH FEB - just for my Love

All member of m-mansion r gone to picnic for 2 days for Kadank's weeding anniversary. But our SanRaj was not go with them b'coz Dm have very important work in karkhana. & also Champu stays in house for helping Santu.

In night Dm is sitting in his study room after held his dinner. At a time his phone rings on other side there is kanji. Dm asks him what happen? Kanji says just b'coz of one worker's mistake a very precious diamond is brake. Dm become very angry on him asks him that how this happens? Kanji says that worker says it's done by his mistake.

Then Dm says that u tell him that if he done the mistake then he have to pay for that, that some amount of diamond will be cut out from his payment monthly as punishment. Kanji says I will tell him he cuts the phone by saying Jay Bhavani.

Dm is in very angry mood he doesn't like that any men makes mistake in his work b'coz of that he is very angry. At a time Santu also comes there with Dm's cup of tea. She enters in the room but she masses with table b'coz of that she loses her balance & drops all tea on Dm's cloth. He was already frustrated b'coz of office tension now he became more irrited b'coz of this.

Dm was angry already and after this he became angrier. Dm shouts at Santu that u don't know how to work properly? (This thing is not big but b'coz of office tension Dm takes out his all anger on Santu) after saying that Dm moved towards SanRaj's room for changing his cloth with his anger. Santu starts crying & she leaves the room.

At that night Santu doesn't go to her room for sleep she fills very badly after Dm's rude behavior and she sleeps in guest room.

After some time Dm gets relief from his anger. Dm fills that he behaves very badly with Santu. What Santu dones it was not big mistake but he shouted on her very badly. Dm comes out from his room for searching her. He finds her in guest room. He sees that she was sleeping on bad but her face lost its charm b'coz or crying.

Dm comes to close her bad. He says to her that I am sorry my dear. He carries her into his arms & takes her into their room. Santu still sleeps. Dm laid her on their bad. He flaunts his dimples. He comes closer to her & placed soft tender kiss on her lips but Santu is still in sleep. Then he also sleeps next 2 her.

At morning Santu wakes up & she remembers the previous night incident & wonders how she was here. Then she finds a beautiful red rose with a card (with some words "sorry my dear, I luv u") in bathroom, cupboard, dressing, table. She doesn't know what is written on card but she knows that something is written. She became little confused who done this. She was sending near bad with holding all red roses & cards.

At a time Champu comes there for cleaning the room. She became surprised after seeing red roses & cards in Santu's hand all this. She smiles at Santu & come close to her. Champu ask Santu with big smile at this early morning malik gives u these beautiful red roses. Santu says no I don't know when I was wake up I finds this red rose with a card in bathroom, cupboard, dressing, table. I don't know what is written in this card can u read for me. Champu says why not show me.

Champu reads that cards she tell Santu that (in hindi) "sorry my dear, I luv u". Champu ask Santu that there is any mass happen between u & malik at last night. Santu says yes, he was shouting on me. Then Champu says hum! That's why malik done this for making u happy. Santu became shy & Champu start raging Santu with her eyes & naughty expressions. Santu with smile tell Champu to go to kitchen & do her work. Champu leaves the SanRaj room with smiley face.

To be continue.....

Precap - Dm can't understand that why Santu is behaving like this?

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

graphychawlasanrajlovertunisianMulacuterosys000fuzzyfacevrsharma-SilverFlames-Mallika113

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Simply superb.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post the next scene sooooooon yaar.

Waiting for it

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Leena, good job dear.Clap  Keep it upBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top