Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 188)

Post Reply New Post

Page 188 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
hope u all like it.... Big smile

Part 38 - My ways to love my Bandini…

The whole room was dark there was just soft moonlight which is coming on SanRaj on bad threw to the window. Dm just loved her with his lips. He just wants to make her relax. After sometime, both lay on bad on their side body.

Santu lying to looking at window her back was touching Dm's chest. Dm's arms r around her waist as hugging her, his face resting on her shoulder. Santu's sari half wrapped around her waist & her pallu was on floor. Dm's kurta's button opened.

Both were still awake but silent lost in their thoughts looking at outside of window. At that, time lots of thing were running in their both minds. Dm moves his eyes to see Santu he sees that Santu is still worried. Slowly Dm takes deep breath.

He moves his face band & gives her very gentle kiss on her bare skin of her shoulder as he was asking her with his touch "is r u all right". Santu realized what he wants to say by his touch she turns & hugs Dm tightly placing her arms around his neck.

Dm also grabs her in his strong arms but in delicate way. Now Dm face is resting on Santu's & Santu's face is resting on Dm's shoulder their eyes r closed. Dm placed his palms on her back & waist.

Santu: I am sorry malik.

Dm: sorry, but for what Santuriii?

Santu: I m sorry for I can't fulfill ur dream malik. U never asked anything from me besides just ur one dream… ur just one wish but still I can't fulfill it till now plz forgive me for that.

Dm: No, I will not forgive u…

With hearing this Santu makes herself little bit away from him now both r still near… their body's r still touching each other but now they r facing. Santu having more worried looks on her face she was felling guiltier herself. She band down her eyes she couldn't meet her eyes with Dm's eyes.

Dm: why u making ur eyes down as I said I can't forgive u… but Dafford I really can't forgive u b'coz u didn't do anything wrong.

She sees up in his eyes with surprising look. He was also having slight smile on his lips.

Dm: see whatever happen it was wrong but that was not ur mistake it was just our destiny so don't took blame on u  now just be happy for coming happiness of our life. I m sure we will get our lost happiness… our love sign very soon. Now I don't want to see u upset ever just smile on this lips ok.

Santu was having just slight smile on her lips. She hugs him again at other side Dm also takes her in his arms… Santu feels so gud & so proud to having husband like Dm. who is not just respect her but always with her to support on every path of life.

She decides now she will never be his weakness. She will do everything that what will make him happy. She will try to give him all happiness that she can give him. She will now never left him alone whether she will die, she will be always with him.

She moves her lips on his neck very sweetly; she placed her love with her lips over there. Dm can feel her soft & sweet love on his neck. He smiles naughtily. Both closed their eyes. She is continually kissing him in her joy.

Dm starts to move his palms on her back & waist very gently. She knows now what Dm is up to do next. He was moving his palm to her dori of her blouse but before he could open it. Santu showing her naughtiness little hardly bits Dm on neck.

Dm feels pain & moves away from her. Now both are facing each other. Dm is surprised & she is pretending naughty innocence.

Dm: what was u did? (With slight smile)

Santu: what I did?

Dm: u bits me…

Santu: No, I just love my malik… (With naughty smile)

Dm: so this is ur way to love ur malik haan?

Santu: yes, when I feel a lot of love in me for my malik I always love to show my love this way.

Dm is very happy to see his love… his Bandini… his Santuriii… back to him.

Dm: ohh really then I show u my way to love my Bandini…

Dm make her lay on bad on her back his palm was still on her back. Dm blocked her body with his body so she can't move away. Santu was clearly sees naughtiness in his BR eyes. Santu's palms are place on his shoulder. Both r lost in each other's eyes.

He first softly just touches her lips as a kiss on her upper lips. Then he did the same thing with her lower lips. Then to both her lips then he locks his lips with hers tightly. That much tightly that she have to breathe very much heavily. Both closed their eyes.

He continues to loving her lips while kissing, licking & biting for long time b'coz of his tightness Santu tries to moves away from him by pushing him away with his hands but Dm hold her hands with his hands & locks it on the bad tightly so she can't push him.

She also tries to moving her leg but again Dm blocked her legs with his legs. He continues to kissing her in his craziness for her. He some time loves her upper lips… some time lower lips… Santu loving his way to love her but also it was paining her as Dm was biting her little hardly.

After some time he realized her lips. Both are breathing heavily. He again placed his hand on her back moving over there.

Dm: it was just one way now I show u other ways of loving too.

He smiles naughtily. Santu placed her palm on his cheek then she moves little bit closer to him & kiss him on his cheek, as she is ready to wit in his rain of love. Then Dm bands to kiss her on neck. He was kissing her.

Santu moved her one palm on his hair & one on his back. Dm opened her blouse dori & now was abt to open her blouse button. He was kissing her moving his lips on her cooler bones. She presses her nails on his back & back neck. Both were lost in their love beyond this world & scenes fads off…

To be continuing…

Precap here baa asks Dm why Santu was so much upset yesterday. Dm was upset but have to tell to Baa the truth.

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275AamiraDMeli01luvrrsweetfarihinal60shabz50irinthom.3cuckoo_chandhina91mimi10bishop22crystal30ipodmackidcuterosybahaneushmisoni-zeeShahara3simlavidhiLuv-Shonit_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 188)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bishop22

Goldie

bishop22

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Wow leena just brilliant..... no word to describe.... please write next part soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
dear leena
it wasBlushingBlushing
they are adorebel couple
waiting for the next part
all the bestStar

leena04

klementina_275

Groupbie

klementina_275

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
,WOW  Leena , that was soo romanticDay Dreamingmy heart began to beat faster with each row readEmbarrassed

leena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hey Leena, great part!!! Do post the next soon...Embarrassed

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....