Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 185)

Post Reply New Post

Page 185 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

i know my this update be delayed lots of day b'coz i was not here went to out of town so hope u likes this.... like the previous one...... Big smile

Part 37Tow body but one soul dissolves in each other…

He makes her face up to facing him. He wipes her tear with his thumbs. He very gently placed his both palms around her both cheeks then softly He kisses her on her forehead. Sanraj's eyes lock on each other. They lost in each other's eyes…

(At the background, this song plays of atif aslam "Kuch is tarha…")

Kuch is tarha teri palkain meri palkon se milade

Aansu tere sare mari palkon pe saza de…

Sanraj wash their teary face with pond's water both wipes their face. Both moves to the car & sits Dm on driving sit n Santu next to him.

Dm: At house, everyone knows just that u was with me from evening so don't tell anything to anyone.

Santu nods & Dm starts driving…

(Music)

Santu is upset she seeing at outside from car's window. Dm sees at her he holds her hand & presses her hand with his as he wants to make her feel that he is there with her… just for her always. She smiles holds his hand with her other one.

She makes her head lay on his shoulder also here Dm placed his cheek on her forehead. Santu hold his one hand in her both hand tightly. Dm drives car with one hand. Both lost in each other warmth.

They both reached at home. They enter in the house all were waiting for them. All comes to them to know how they are. Sanraj having faked smile on faces, which only Baa realized it, not all. Dm says "we r all right but will talk later."

Baa also supports Dm & sands them in room for rest, as Baa knows they need it. Baa wants to know what happened in noon, but she feels this time Sanraj needs each other than anything else. Both reached in the room Dm closed the door.

(Music)

Santu stands front of mirror removing her jewelry lost in thought. Dm removed his watch & wallet puts it on table. He looks at Santu who was totally lost. He comes near her.

Tu har ghadi har waqt mere saath raha hai

Haan yeh jism kabhi door kabhi pass raha hai…

He placed his both palms on her shoulder from back. she couldn't meet her eyes to him & she moves from there when Dm hold her hand to stop her now she can't resist on herself she turns & hugs Dm he also takes her in his arms tightly. Her eyes filled with tears.

Jo bhi gam hai ye tere unhe tu mera bata de…

Aasu tere sare mari palkon pe saza de

After sometime, here Dm takes her to bad makes her lay on bad for her rest. He also sits next to her on bad. He lovingly moves his palm on her hairs. He comes close to her & kissed her eyelids one after one as he is saying," don't cry I m there for u".

(Music)

Mujhe ko toh tere chehre par ye gam nahi jajta

Jayaz nahi lagta mujhe gam se tera rista

Now after make her claim he tries to move when Santu hold his hand, as she was saying, "don't go anywhere be here with me". He gets back to her & she hugs him. They both lay on bad. Santu's back on bad & Dm is on Santu.

Sun meri guzarish inse chehre se hata de

Sun meri guzarish inse chehre se hata de…

Both lay down on bad like that for quite some time both were silent. Dm slowly starts to kiss her on her shoulder & neck she placed her both palms in his hair & neck. He moves his lips kissing her neck… to her throat… to her cheek… to her lips…

Aasu tere sare mari palkon pe saza de…

Now he sees in her eyes. Her eyes were saying him, as "make myself ur & u dissolve in me" he first touches her lips softly with his lips & then kisses her deeply. Both lost themselves in each other forgetting abt world & their all worries.

Both closed their eyes being each other's. Slowly Dm opens safety pin of her pallu.

With one hand, Dm removes her pallu & with second hand, he switches off the lights.

Tow body but one soul dissolves in each other.

To be continue...

Precap  Santu: I am sorry malik.

Dm: sorry, but for what Santuriii?

Santu I m sorry for I can't fulfill ur dream malik. U never asked anything from me besides just ur one dream… ur just one wish but still I can't fulfill it till now plz forgive me for that.

Dm: No, I will not forgive u…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275AamiraDMhina91mimi10irinthom.3cuckoo_chandluvrrsweetfarihinal60shabz50bahaneushmicrystal30cuterosybishop22simlavidhiLuv-ShonitJes75soni-zee...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 185)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Beautiful writing as usual and precap looks interseting surely Dm is teasing her please post soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
My dear Leena ...its lovely as always .....and the song goes so well with the writing ......Big smile

Edited by Jes75 - 13 December 2010 at 9:33am

leena04

klementina_275

Groupbie

klementina_275

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
LENA dear Big smileI was so amazed by your beautiful writingClapWOW,continue pleaseThumbs Up

leena04

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
lovely part leena

leena04

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree