Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 181)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

LOVELY ff Leena.... the feeling and intense LOVE OF SANRAJ is narrated sooooooo well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... I loved the way DM understood where he will get her BELOVED SANTURII...... Dyeing to read the next part..... Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz post ASAP. 

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it.....
Hug

ya he knows everything abt her very well small & all bits iof her heart... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chand

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Awesome FF Leena and thanks Sara for fabulous concept. DM and Santu are really made for each other that is why SanRaj rocksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed looking forward to next FF.

@ cute

Hug

sanraj always rock where ever they r.... in love... in pain. all way..... Embarrassed

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

excellent parts leena, so emotional for SANRAJ.  Feel so bad for Santu, shes such a gem of a person, she deserves her and DM's biological offsprings.  Really beautifuly written, Santu's feelings for DM and DM's feeling for Santu in this situation.  I also expected it this way when Santu lost her 2nd baby Cry continue nxt part soon. 

@ shah

Hug

ya  she deserves the gem like her & Dm & she will get soon wait n watch.... Embarrassed

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klementina_275

Sorry Lena , I always late with my replayEmbarrassedWhat can I say,Continue please with yours part with SANRAJ Big smileThumbs Up

@ klementina

Hug

no need to say sorry Big smile i will continue soon.... Big smile

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni-Sanraj

Awesome part dearClap lovelyEmbarrassed

Originally posted by simlavidhi

Lovely part............ awesome

Originally posted by eli0103197

so emotional and excellent part, really touching.......... love it !

@ soni siamlavidhi & eil

i m glad that u likes it..... Hug

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetfari

luved it yar continue soon

Originally posted by Jes75

Leena ...very romantic and too lovely ....pls update soon

Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

@ sweetfari jes & janu

i m glad that u likes it....
Hug

will continue soon wait n watch...
Big smile
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hope u likes it.... Big smile

Part 36It was not ur mistake.

She reached to near him & hugs him tightly she starts crying loudly. Dm placed his hand on her back… but he was quite…

Santu: u knows malik how much I missed u… how much I was feeling alone without u… I felt nothing left in my life without u… (She was still crying)

Dm: ohh that's why u came here without telling me anything. (Saying this in rude & angry voice)

Santu back off & starts to stare at him with surprise look. Dm's eyes were filling with tears & anger. Tears for that happiness, where he was seeing her in front of his eyes… in his arms perfectly all right & anger for that thought, she leaves him when she was needs him more than anything.

Santu: no, I was… just

Dm: what u was… is u having any idea how I was feeling in this past some hours. (Santu's eyes let down b'coz of the anger of Dm) I was so afraid… afraid abt u. U don't know that how I live in this past moments without u. (Santu is still crying moved little bit back) I was just…

Dm eyes filled with tear he also braked but he realize Santu's status too as he know if he suffers a lot than she also suffers from that pain which she never bare it easily. He sees at Santu who was totally broken who needs him… just his love this time.

He moved to her but she was crying to see at floor. He placed his palms on her cheeks moves her face up to him now both looks at each other. Santu looks in his eyes & again hugs him tightly but this time Dm grabs her in his arms more tightly.

Both cries a lot & takes out all their pain from their heart. They stand there like that hugging each other for quite some time. Their eyes were closed seems their silence were talking ever thing. After some time, both claim & stop crying.

Dm: I m sorry I behaved with u very rudely… I should not to be.

Santu: why u are saying sorry malik? It was me who was wrong who did everything.

Dm feels bad now both leaved & facing each other.

Dm: no Santu not u if anyone was on ur place was do the same what u did. It was not ur mistake I know u don't want me to suffer from that pain from u r suffering that's why u want sometime alone that's it.

Santu: no it's not only that but that time it was also my fault b'coz of me that day Our family lost their happiness. We lost our dream… We lost our child malik.

Dm: no it was not ur fault Santu u also knows all things were happen eventually not causally.

Santu moves away from him stands to showing to him her back again abt to cry.

Santu: no it was me who didn't lesion u if I was lessoned u that time then today our child was with us. We were not seeking for it.

Dm fallows her & comes near her & turns her to himself.

Dm: why Santu u r taking everything on ur self. I also didn't take care of ur. We both are equally responsible for what was happen.

She again moves away & starts crying.

Santu: no u was taking the best care of mine but it was me who didn't care abt the precious happiness of our life & nothing can change this truth.

He stands near her facing her from side.

Dm: no Santu u r taking everything wrong whatever happen but it was not ur fault at all. (He makes her to face to him placed his both palm around her cheek) Santuriii Look at here me in my eyes is u feels that u was responsible of that time.

She looks up in his eyes were she just sees the ocean love for her… just for her. She hugs him tightly. He also dissolves her in his arms.

Dm: Santu it was just an accident & it can be happen with anyone don't worry abt it at all. I am with u always on every path of life never feels ur self alone till then I m with u.

Precap Santu stands front of mirror removing her jewelry lost in thought. Dm removed his watch n wallet puts it on table. He looks at Santu who was totally lost. He comes near her.

To be continuing…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreemimi10eli01irinthom.3cuckoo_chandhinal60shabz50luvrrbahaneushmicrystal30cuterosybishop22simlavidhisoni-zeeShahara3Jes75Luv-Shonitvrsharma

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Fantastic Leena! I really felt like I was watching an epi of Bandini, maybe even better since this is all Sanraj centric. Can't wait for next part, also did Santu miscarry or give birth and then lose the child. It doesn't matter coz they lost their child, but still wondering.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandleena04

Go to top