Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 177)

Post Reply New Post

Page 177 of 274

eli01

eli01

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
omg Leena, fantastic and so very well written 

and Sara great concept idea 

Hug for both of you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 177)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ushmi

Goldie

ushmi

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Beautifully written dear.....
Woooo, sara di gr8 concept n leena superb creativity n write up...
Awww santu lost hr child. :-( hope malik give hr a superb surprise....
Continue soon dear....

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Leena amazing part... it's moving to see DM's love for his SanturiSmileEmbarrassed  pls post next soon...

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eli0103197

omg Leena, fantastic and so very well written 

and Sara great concept idea 

Hug for both of you

@ eil

i m glad that u likes it.... Hug

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushmi

Continue soon dear....

@ ushmi

i m glad that u likes it....
Hug

not just surprise but ;lots of more too just wait n watch sweety.......
Embarrassed

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushmi

Continue soon dear....

@ janu & jes

not just surprise but lots of more too just wait n watch sweety.......... Embarrassed

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Leena amazing part... it's moving to see DM's love for his SanturiSmileEmbarrassed  pls post next soon...

@ cute

Dm loves Santuriii a lot it will u see in next dear  Big smile Embarrassed Wink LOL

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
whole concept of this part is actually given by sara (love2211) so plz give all credit to her if u likes this...... i m just writer but whole concept was of her..... Big smile

Part 35In Searching of Love…

While walking towards his room he was sad lost in thinking of Santu "He don't know why all of sudden family talk about child… abt their child but it's not their fault they also don't know what was happened 2 years ago."

"Even they don't know Santu was pregnant once & we lost our child. However, b'coz of this Santu will be very sad… as her wound is open all again and I need to make it recover soon. I need to do something I have to make her happy."

It is clearly feels that… nothing make him bother like the pain in her eyes.

He reached at his room & starts searching Santu everywhere over there but he being shock to see Santu was nowhere. He became worried that where she gone. He takes out his cell & tries to make call to her but she left her cell at home so it rings in their room. Dm sees her phone is on dressing table. He picks the cell & cuts the call from her phone. Now he became more worried & thinks, "Until now Santu not goes anywhere without told me this is first time she done this must be b'coz of that child matter."

He runs to go to downstairs in hurry, as he wants to find Santu as soon as possible. He sees Champa going in to somewhere he stops her.

Dm: Champa is u seen ur malkin anywhere.

Santu: no malik from past some time I didn't seen her in the house. Last time I had seen her going in to her room in noon but not after that. Why, what happen?

Dm: nothing u do ur work.

Champa leaves & Dm being worried & thinks, "Where she can go may be I know she must have to be there." He goes out of the house without talking or telling to anyone, he sits in the car & starts driving. He was very frustrated also very worried abt her that is clearly shows on his face.

While driving he thinks "why? Why I did this with her? I was knew she is not week but she is so much sensitive… she will break… but still I didn't care of her… still I let her alone to suffer from that pain which is non bearable for her."

"I was promise myself until then I m in her life I will never let come any pain near to her. I will never let any tear in her eyes… but today I m failed. First time Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi failed to fulfill his own promise."

He was crying tears falling from his eyes. He can't control himself. He just wants to find Santu soon as if anything happens to her he will can never forgive himself. He knows very well bit when things comes to abt him & their child she became very sensitive.

He was searching her on everywhere on path from he was passing when his ringing cell catches his eye. Dm sees its Hiten's call He picks the cell…

Dm: Hello, yes Hiten dikra what happen? (He controls himself)

Hiten: papa Champa was saying maa is not at home also u was asking abt her & then u goes out from the house in hurry. What happen is everything is ok na papa.

Everyone is worried at house tell me is anything is there I m coming there.

Dm: yes everything is all right u don't worry also ur maa is with me. We are going somewhere so I m telling to u after coming back to home. Tell everyone not to worry ok jai shri Krishna.

Dm cuts the phone he lied to Hiten b'coz he don't want to make everyone worried. At home, Toral comes to near Hiten.

Toral: what happen Hiten everything is ok na?

Hiten: yes Toral papa says me everything is all right.

Toral: if papa says then it will why u worried.

Hiten: b'coz I feels papa was hiding something from me.

Toral: why? Why papa will hide?

Hiten: didn't know it will clears when maa & papa will back.

Baa hears all this sitting on sofa & feels "I was feeling something wrong in noon it was better if I was talked to Santu in noon only. Now hope they both come soon at home safely." All r still worried at home.

Dm stops the car at temple where he always does justice. He comes out from car he runs towards the back yard of temple where first time SanRaj made life mates to soul mates. That place where they meet & dissolve in each other. It was their SR place.

Dm walks to that place & he sees Santu sitting there on that exact place where they was sited that night in front of the pound. Laying her back taking aged on pillar. She was crying from noon so her eyes swollen b'coz of it. Her eyes are closed.

Dm is happy, relax, sad, irritate, angry he having so many expressions on his face in one second when he saw her. Santu feels his presence there. She opens her eyes & sees him in front of her. She starts more crying & breathes heavily.

She gets up from her place & runs to him. She reached to near him & hugs him tightly she starts crying loudly. Dm placed his hand on her back…when

PrecapSantu back off & starts to stare at him with surprise look. Dm's eyes were filling with tears & anger. Tears for that happiness, where he was seeing her in front of his eyes… in his arms perfectly all right & anger for that thought, she leaves him when she was needs him more than anything.

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeklementina_275cuckoo_chandeli01luvrrhina91mimi10sweetfarishabz50bahaneushmicuterosybishop22Luv-ShonitShahara3Jes75...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top