Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged

24th JAN - Tere bina besuvadi besuvadi ratiyan….

AT M-MANTION

Every one after held their dinner sites in living room Baa & Bapuji r already left for their room for sleep. Now Birva is also going for sleep. Champu comes to suraj for take him on bad for sleep.

Then Hiral go in his room for sleep.

At Suraj's room

Champu laid suraj on bad for sleep. But he didn't sleep he ask about Santu. Then Champu tells him she is gone out of Dharmpur for sometime. Then suraj starts crying for Santu. Champu tries to comedown him but he doesn't lesion anything. He don't stop his crying then Champu became more worried that what to do now? Then he takes suraj & leaves his room.

At Hiral's room.  

Hiten & Toral both was sat on bad next to each other. Hiten doing some file work & Toral riding a magazine then she puts magazine a side & starts ask Hiten.

Toral - it is to gud that papa takes Santu for holiday?

Hiten - yes.

Toral - Santu was become so happy after going there?

Hiten - yes.

Toral - after a long time she got her happiness.

Hiten - yes.

Toral - I m very happy for her, did u? (She turns her face towards Hiten she became angry)

Hiten - yes.

Toral - yes, yes what?

Hiten became scared & looks at her.

Hiten - what, what?

Toral - Hiten r u lessening me?

Hiten - yes.

Toral - what I was told u now?

Hiten - u told, u told abt…

Toral - See u don't know ur beautiful wife is sitting with u & taking to u but u r not lessoning her. U just busy with ur stupid paper work.( she takes that paper from his hand.)

Hiten - look Toral it is not like that plz give me that paper back it is very important.

Toral - ya really then take it from me.

Toral stands from bad & starts running arounding bad & Hiten also stands starts chasing her. After a moment Toral louse her balance going falling down Hiten sees her he tries to carrying her but he also louse his balance & both r fall down on the bad.

Toral is on bad & Hiten is on her. Their eyes are lock. Hiten slowly comes close to her but suddenly some one knocks the door both get scared. Both stands & Toral go to open the door.

At the door Champu was stand with Suraj.

Toral - what happen Champu?

Champu - see Toral bhabhi Suraj is not sleeping continually crying for malkin.

Then Toral takes suraj for Champu.

Toral - u go & sleep I will take care of him.

Champu went from there Toral close the door.

Hiten - (seeing at Toral) now what u do for make him sleep?

Toral smiles to Hiten & laid Suraj on hiral's bad then she also sets near him. She starts humming to Suraj & starts sing that lorry which one always Santu sings for Suraj. Hiten got surprised how Toral can know abt that?

Hiten - how u know this was the lorry which one always Santu sings for Suraj.

Toral - one day when Santu make Suraj sleep I was with her that time I was here this lorry from Santu. I like it I told Santu to teach me also & she teaches me.

Both are smiling Suraj was sleep in middle of them then Hiral also got sleep at seeing each other.

At Vadodra

At the back side door of room which is open towards back side ground. Sunraj is sits there Dm sits on the steps of back side angan of room Santu is sits on his lap.  Santu's back side is on Dm's chest her hair is open & her cheek is touches Dm's cheek. Santu is totally wrapped by Dm's both arms. Sanraj is looking at the beautiful full moon.

Dm slowly starts pampering Santu's cheek by his cheek his eyes are closed. Santu's gaze shine like a full moon. He starts placing bunch of soft tender kisses on her cheek. Santu closes her eyes. Santu felt the butterflies in her every stomach swirl.

Suddenly some drop of water is drops on SanRaj's face. They both got surprised open their eyes & sees it is first rain of monsoon. There is smiles appears on SanRaj's face when they sees it.

Then Dm looks at Santu on her smiley face he remembers how much Santu enjoys wizening in rain. Santu also turn her face towards Dm. he take back his arms says to Santu from his eyes action go wizening in rain. Santu became happier she stands runs towards ground & enjoying wizening in rain.

(Here I m confuse for back ground song I imagine tow songs here which I love the most & that both r suit the situation.

1st is Tere Bina Besuvadi Besuvadi Ratiyaan…. From Guru & 2nd is Humen Tumse Pyar Hai Kitana… I m living it on u guys u can imagine what u want.)

Dm stands on his place he staring her with full of love & passion. He sees that Santu so much enjoying wizening in rain. She stars dancing in rain like a small kid. She looks like angel of haven. He can't take his eyes on her his passion r increasing & he lost himself in every moment after seeing Santu.

Then Santu looks at Dm. Santu goes to near Dm & take his palm on her palm starch him in rain. Dm does not say any thing he just follow Santu they both are enjoying rain together. Dm catches Santu in her arms he starch her very near to him he just come close to place kiss on her lips.

Santu smiles remove herself in Dm's arms she starts running away for Dm. Santu turn sees towards Dm with naughty smile. DM flaunts his dimples with smile he also start chasing Santu. Santu r running & Dm try to catch her after some moment Dm catch Santu.

Sanraj are smiles to each other. He picked her up in his arms very gently and began walking to their room. Santu also wrapped her arms around DM's neck.

They are just looking at each other eyes. SanRaj reached at their room they came in side Dm puts Santu stands on floor & turn to close the door. When Dm turns towards Santu she also turns her self apposite of Dm b'coz of shy.

Santu's back side is front of Dm. Dm comes close to her first he touch her palm with his palm. Santu starts taking deep breath Dm slowly moving up his palm on her hand he reached at santu's shoulder. He makes side her hair with his palm which is placed there. Santu's eyes became closed.

Dm placed his one arm around her waist. He takes his face close to her shoulder he taste the water drop of rain which is on her shoulder. With her huuby's touch Santu's cheeks became colored & she starts taking more deep breath. Then Dm starts slowly placing bunch of kisses shoulder to her ear with getting taste of water drop.

Then Dm turns Santu towards him both open their eyes they have an eyelock. Santu placed her palm on Dm's neck she slowly stretches him towards herself. Santu places a soft kiss on Dm's cheek in near the lips. Their eyes again lock.

Dm picks her up in his arms she also wrapped her arms around his neck. DM laid her down on the bed. DM leans over her and putting an arms around her neck. They have eyelock here Dm placed soft kiss on her neck …….and fades to the next scene!!!!

Serious note - SORRY & THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR COMMENT.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sravz23Chit15sanrajlovergupta90cuterosyAyushi_01love2211s000anna44vrsharma-SilverFlames-ammoos...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 17)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Gud Leena,

Really nice one. Enjoyed a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
vidya why u r not post ur another part????

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Not feeling to write

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
even i m also not feeling to write may be this will be my last post.

BTW r u going to visit tonight on forum for live disscuation?????

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Not Sure Leena,

Totally i lost my interest, After seeing that Promo

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
there will be a limit for stupidity also. Don't know "Kis mitti se Ektha ko banaya bhagavan ne?".

Don't know how to scold her also. What ever the words we use, it will be less only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
what u think after seeing promo????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top