Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 165)

Post Reply New Post

Page 165 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged

hope u likes n enjoy it.....
Big smile

Part 323 Magical words…

After sometime taking bath, Santu comes out by tying her witted hair with towel. She sees Dm sited on his chair front of dressing table doing his paper work. Dm doesn't looks to Santu he was busy in his paper work.

She is wearer her light pink sari with same colored blouse. She smiled to him & removed towel from her hair & comes near the dressing table. She stands front of it & makes dry her much witted hair with towel.

While drying her witted hair some drop of water of her witted hair flows on Dm's face. Dm looks at up to the direction from where the drops came. He sees Santu standing there he is continually staring at her with this thought that he is so lucky that she is just his.

She is so natural so simple but yet still she is so beautiful. She never needs artificial things to make herself beautiful b'coz her neutrality & simplicity always makes her gougers then anything. This is the one of her quality in her which is he like the most.

He puts the file on table then he stands from his chair & comes near to her with keeping her love in his eyes. Now Santu combing her hair he slowly makes his way to her. She doesn't realize he is coming to her as she lost in her thought of house work.

He comes near her & stands behind her but not in front of dressing table at a side just lost in looking at her. She completes her combing of hair & turns to tell to Dm "go for bath". When she turns b'coz Dm is behind her she bumps with him.

She is looking at him with her beautiful eyes without any scariness or fear. Her tiny body was abt to fall on floor when Dm carries her in his strong arms. He pulls her close to him.

He makes her near to him placing his arms around her waist she also makes her grip on his back. However, he was surprised to looking in her eyes, at her face, as she doesn't scare to fall on floor. Now he just can see lots of love in her eyes & nothing else.

Dm: is u don't scare to be fall on the floor.

Santu: why should be I scares when I know my protector (Dm) is always near me he never ever can be happen anything wrong with me. His strong arms are always there to protect me from any problem. (Raising her eyes)

Dm: Until now, I was thinking I know abt u everything but now it looks I never can understands u. btw who is ur protector? (He knows she is talking abt him but he is just teasing her & wants to hear his name from her mouth)

Santu: mmm he is Suraj… (Understands him & continues teasing still being in his arms.)

Dm: (with his naughty smile) ohh mm gud but don't u think our son's arms r little bit tiny to protect u.

Santu: malik now stops to behaving like Dafford b'coz this right is just mine got it. (Raising her eyebrow)

Dm: yes but why u said like that? (With his cute innocence)

Santu: b'coz u know very well that protector is u not any other. (Giving sweet but killer look)

Dm: ohh really!!! So I fill u have to give a disserving price to ur protector to protect u isn't it? (Raising his BR eyes with full of naughtiness)

He was continually moving his hand on her back & waist. She understands very well that what he wants. They share their eye lock here. Dm bands to her, now both come slowly near to each other. She moves her hand on his back to his shoulder.

They comes near to each other in very passionate way… now there is little gap remain in Sanraj's lips their nose were touches. He moves close to her more & his lips meet to hers… that makes magical sparks in the air… Sanraj closed their eyes.

He presses her body to him while kissing her. She also holds him more n more tightly. She was moving her hand on his shoulder to neck. They share their lip lock while for long time. They just lost in each other apart from this world in their ocean of love.

After a while both relies each other's lips but still stayed very close to each other. He rested his forehead on her forehead. Both are sharing a magical smile on their face as both were satisfied with this. Now Santu tries to relies herself from his arms but Dm doesn't let it happen.

Santu: malik u gets what u wants na now leave me. I have to go. (In her soft voice)

Dm: is it required for u to go. (In his deep loving voice)

Santu: Yes, u knows na I have so many work.

Dm: but…

Before he completes she stop him by putting her finger on his lips. She relies herself from his arms.

Santu: now nothing else u get u want now go for bath everybody is waiting for us at down. (She pushes him to the washroom)

He walks to washroom as Santu say… Suddenly she remembered something…

Santu: malik… (She stops him)

Dm stop & turn to her with the thought & naughty smile that may be Santu change her thought. Santu smile comes near to Dm he was standing near to cupboard.

Santu: u r forgot something malik. (With her pleasing smile)

Dm: & what is that. (In his naughtiness coming to her)

Santu quickly turns open the cupboard & takes out Dm's towel. She hands over it to him. His facial expressions change to see at the towel as like "for this... u stop me".

Santu: this ur towel. (She wants to laugh but control in her to see at Dm's expression)

Dm: ok I m going now. (Taking that towel in hand moved to the washroom)

He reached at the washroom door. Santu is seeing him going with her pleasant smile.

Santu: malik… (She again calls him)

Dm: (he turns & sees her again) now what?

Santu: I Love U… (She says with her magical smile, which makes it more beautiful)

Dm: (smiles) I Love U too… (Showing his cute dimples in his deep magical voice)

Both shares very sweet glow on their face with this 3 magical words. Then Dm enters in to washroom for bath. After take out his black kurta & white dhoti from cupboard, Santu goes in to kitchen to see preparation of there.

To be continue…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreehina91sweetfarihinal60shabz50luvrrcuckoo_chandbahanebishop22crystal30cuterosyShahara3Jes75simlavidhisoni-zeeLuv-Shonitlove2211_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 165)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Aww Leena its so lovely and romantic ....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
So cute & romantic LeenaDay Dreaming

leena04

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
So romantic Leena and the wet hair with the towel just reminded me  of the first time when he was mesmerised by her beauty, while she was drying her hair with a towel. Post next ASAP plz.

leena04

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
It was awesome, i always like this scene Santu with her wet hair n Dm starring at her. Lovely.............

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
dear leena
it was lovelyyyyyyyyyyyClapClapClap
it is nice to see both of them are so comfortable with each otherWink
best of luckStar

leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz