Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 158)

Post Reply New Post

Page 158 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear leena
it was sweet and lovely
poor santu and naughty dm
i like her punishment for dm so muchApproveLOL
waiting for the next part
good luckStar

@ bahane

i m glad that u likes it Hug

really u like the punishment for Dm than b'coz next is very emotional........ Wink Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 158)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

Originally posted by leena04

Originally posted by luvrr

thats what is real love.......so sweet.....mfeo type!!!!
 next post soon dear...

@ nihdi

i m glad that u all likes it
Hug

why u don't post ur comment for last one?
Confused
coz i posted it in khayali pullab thread in rrr.....
so forget to place it here.....
sorry!!!!
next tym will take care....
post soon dear...waiting...

ohh no need to say sorry dear i just thought u don't like it that's why ask ed u...... Smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

guy's get very less time b'coz of Diwali so can't able to post soon hope u like this it's short it's gud...

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
Big smile

Part 30Respect of relationship…

She just sleep on bad next to him show her back to him. She puts blank sheet on her. She became very angry at Dm's b'coz of his teas just as a typical wife that was Dm knew very well. He comes close to her from back & tries to convince her.

Dm: Santudiii I tell u I was just teasing u nothing is serious.

Santu: it was just teas for u malik but u don't know how was I fill but may u not understand so Let it be get back to ur sleep. (She switch off the lights)

Santu was dame angry b'coz of Dm's this teas. It was not first time when Dm was teasing her but don't know she fills really bad this time when she felt he is very close to that girl (Sona) it was like her heart beats stop to beating for that moments.

She was so afraid to loss him. She felt like someone snatch everything of her… her life… her breath… her love… her & only hers Dm… whom she never ever can't to share with anyone.

This time it was bad teas from Dm that he also knew it b'coz he knew that Santu never like his this kind of teas as it's always hurts her but Santu also knew he like to see her so much possessive for him so she didn't stop him. However, this time it becomes little bit hire that makes Santu more upset & with her Dm too.

He understands how much Santu felt bad which makes him upset too. Therefore, without forcing him on her he just make lay down his self on bad next to her facing her back enter in blank sheet. He closes his eyes for sleep but his face lost its charm as his love is away from him.

In some time Dm falls in sleep but Santu can't sleep she lost in her thought actually she is filling bad as she was too rude to Dm then she turns her side & lay on bad facing to Dm. She looks at him she realized how much he felt bad to seeing at his lost charmed face.

Now she realized she behaved so badly with him he just want to spend some quality love time with her but her so called wife anger ruined everything & make him upset too. If he wants, he can force himself on her but he did not.

In addition, he never forced himself on her for anything as he always respects her filling whether it gives him in return how much pain he doesn't care for it. He just loves her without any condition as she does with him for that she always fills herself very lucky that she is having husband like him.

He loves her truly & always wants her true love from her heart not b'coz of any force. But she fills she is not gud wife as she always scold & fight with him always misunderstood him at other side he always understand her.

She comes close to him very close that there is very little gap remain between their faces. Dm's right hand was fold n his palm was under his pillow of his head so she placed her head on his that arm. Their noses were almost touches. She smiles slightly.

She says to him in very slow voice "I m sorry malik I was not to meant to make u upset it's just happen I m really very sorry will try to not to happen this again." She makes her lips near to his cheek n gives him his awaited gud night kiss.

There is a slight but sweet smile appears on Dm's face as in sleep also his soul recognize with the warmth of his love is near him. With her presence he realize that she is near him so he rise his hand & takes her in his arms. He hugs her tightly laying on his back on bad.

Now Santu is lying on his chest hugging him with her one hand on his chest. Dm wrapped Santu in his both arms tightly & his lips were touching her hair. Both are looking satisfied now from their face as they both are with their soul… with their love…

In sometime, by putting her head on Dm's chest Santu also falls in sleep…

Next morning Dm wakes up early then Santu. He rubs his both eyes with his one hand as his other hand was around Santu's waist. He opens his eyes fully & sees at Santu who was still in her sleep on his chest resting her head & hugging him tightly.

She was looking just like angle in her sleep. His eyes were looks like dancing to see his love in his arms with peaceful smile that meant that what fight was between them is over now. A very sweet smile appears on his lips with this thought now he don't have to be away from her more.

Her some front hair flicks was covering her face so very gently Dm with his fingers tries to put it aside by taking care that she did not disturb but with his touch Santu also wakes up from her sleep. She knows that she is sleeping on his chest so slowly she opens her half-sleepy eyes & facing her face to Dm to looking at him.

She sees that still Dm was staring at her with his magical smile & alcoholic eyes. However, Dm realized to look in to her eyes her all filling that right now was running in her. She shy & ask him with her beautiful smile still lying on his chest.

Santu: why are staring like this malik?

Dm: watching for to know that my love is with me in my arms but still not happy why? (He looks at her with his questioning eyes)

To be continue…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeAamiraDMhina91eli01luvrrsweetfarihinal60shabz50hbuycuckoo_chandcrystal30cuterosybahanebishop22simlavidhisoni-zeeLuv-Shonitlove2211Shahara3Jes75_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
WOW Leena...WONDERFUL ff...I liked the way Santu tried to bring DM's mood back...Eagerly waiting to read what happened after that...Must be very very interesting.Thumbs Up Go ahead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
After a while you're updating LeenaHug, lovely part dearDay Dreaming, and wish you a Happy DiwaliHeart

leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
luvly part leenaBig smile

leena04

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
wwoooooo eeena
sooo magicalll sooooooooo touchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

leena04

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ulti sweet.....specially the last line was so touchy.....
waiting for nxt part....
post asap....
happy diwali...

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top