Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Guys I know it's being really late to post next part but what to do I can't bear the SanRaj condition in show & know u too but hope u like this & this gives some relief in ur pain…

Part 28 – Gud night kiss…

It's night time when after dinner & giving medicine to Baa Bapuji Santu goes in every kids room to gives them glass of hot milk for their gud sleep & better health expect Hiten as this duty of her was taken over by Toral very well.

After giving milk to Birwa & making sleep to Suraj, she turns towards to Maulik's room with the glass of milk. She reached at his room door. Door was open so she knocks the door to ask to come in to him. Maulik sees Santu at door but as he busy on phone.

Maulik: (with sweet smile) Santu maa… come in.

She comes in & sees Maulik is busy on phone to talk to someone.

Maulik: (on phone) now I will call u latter ok bye ya bye… bye…

Maulik: Actually, I was busy on one imp phone call therefore.

Santu: Maulik milk for u… (Giving him glass of milk) seems someone special was on phone.

Maulik: (pouring glass from her hand) mmm no, not was that much special.

Santu: so it means there was someone special. Who was that? (Teasing him)

Maulik: Santu maa… (Being little embraced)

Santu: if u don't want to talk it's ok now drink the milk n sleep well. (She abt to go)

Maulik: maa actually I want to talk to u something. Plz sit with me.

Santu smiles & both sit on bad facing each other.

Santu: yes, now tell me what happen.

Maulik: mmm Santu maa u know that very well that after maa (Taru) if I m very much close to anyone in this house that's u b'coz u always gives me the same love as a mother. That's why I want to say this to u.

Santu: whatever u want to say Maulik say it I m listening.

Maulik: Santu maa did u remember Sanjana… Sanjana Modi?

Santu: Yes, that Mr. Ashok Modi's daughter who was with u in college & his father is also a gud friend of malik right.

Maulik: yes & that Sanjana was phone.

Santu: ohh but why? Is there is something serious.

Maulik: Actually, her papa are returned to India after two years of his business trip & now he wants that he do his daughter's marriage as early as he can.

Santu: ohh so now I get it.

Maulik: & what is that maa?

Santu: that u & Sanjana likes each other & wants to marry.

Maulik: how u know this.

Santu: Kaddu told me this one time. So now, what u wants?

Maulik: I want ma that u talked to papa abt this. Ashok uncle is papa's very gud friend if papa talks to him on this uncle will not refuse it.

Santu: mmm ok, I will talk to malik today on this now happy.

Maulik: very happy. (With broad smile)

Santu: now quickly drink the milk & sleep I m going.

With sweet smile, Santu leaves the Maulik room to go in to her room. She reached in to her room where she sees all things were just massed Dm's all files is on table not in draw his some cloths is on bad his wallet & watch was putted here & there.

Just b'coz she was busy with her work when Dm was back to home from office & he was alone when he was being fresh n up & she was not there to clean it up. She takes deep breath smiles & starts to clean the messed things.

Then she is cleaning the mass at a time Dm enters in the room with a very sweet smile appears on his face to see Santu in room. Santu realize that he comes in room but ignores it & continues do her work of collecting files from table. Then he closes the door & comes close to Santu.

Dm: aee Santudiii what u r doing. (With lots of love)

Santu: cleaning the mass things malik u take rest I finishes the work. (Not much paying attention to him)

Then she goes to put files in table draw Dm realize she is busy in her work so he goes to bad & sits on it. He watches her doing work sitting on bad very curiously. Then she collects his cloths from bad & goes to put it in cupboard one after one.

Dm smiles lovingly to see her doing the work b'coz he know he creates all this massed but she is doing without any complain to him. Sometimes he fills bad that he always bothers her so much but he knows this also very well that Santu loves to do his work b'coz it's her hubby's work.

B'coz both knows this that both need each other equally in their life without one the other is nothing. That's why both respect each other's needs without any complains.

Dm: aee Santudiii come here.

Santu: yes malik I m coming just after clean up this mess. (She collects his wallet & watch & going to put it on its right place.)

Dm: Clean up it, latter first come here.

Santu: two min malik just some work is remain. (With her innocent smile)

She completes her work then moves to Dm towards the bad. She stands near to Dm.

Santu: now tell malik what u wants.

Dm smiles to her looks at her with his naughty BR eyes. Santu fills his naughtiness to looks in his eyes. Then Dm holds her one arms snatch to himself therefore she fall down on bad on his lap. He makes his grip tight & he grabs her in his arms from back. Now both are facing each other but still her back is to his chest.

Santu: malik what r u doing?

Dm: I am making my life more close to me.

Santu: I m always close to u malik u never needs to do this.

Dm: I know but sometime when I fill u going away then I have to do this… ok now tell me is u gives medicine to Baa Bapuji?

Santu: yes.

Dm: u gives milk to kids.

Dm: was u makes Suraj sleep?

Dm: all work of ur is done?

Dm: ohh great ur all work is done now let's sleep.

Santu: so is u call me here just for ask this things? (Being little irritated as she was expecting some love talk but…)

Dm: yes then what is u thought why I call u here. (Teasing her in his naughtiness)         

Santu: leave me I want to sleep now. (She tries to get out from his arms when Dm with his haughty smile again thighs his grip to stop her)

Dm: opps I forgot something is kids gives u ur good night kiss. (He is looking at her but she is not)

Santu: yes. (Still irritate)

Dm: then where is main one?

Santu: that… (She was in her world but suddenly she got what he said)

Santu is shock to looks at Dm he raises his BR eyes again & asks to her…

Dm: where is mine?

Now Santu get that until to now he was teasing her so she thought she would do this with him too…

Santu: Why u wants it now, u was filling sleepy na? (In her attitude)

Dm: but I said I forgot now I got it. (He is shock)

Santu: but now I fills sleepy wants to sleep leave me n u too sleep. (In teasing him)

Now Dm is in his thought that my game is being turns to finish me but our loin was not going loss so easily so he changes the game.

Dm: ohh but Sona always gives me whether she is sleepy or not.

Santu: Sona… who is Sona? Why she gives u good night kiss? (In worry)

Dm: ohh I forgot to tell u in Antwerp when I was gone there last time I seen there is new neighbors comes to stay next to our house. In their family only 3 members r there one is Sona & her parents. Whenever I have no office work & stays in house she stays whole day with me we talks a lot & when in night she leaves our house she gives me good night kiss on my cheek. U knows Sona is very sweet very cute & gorgeous too.

Santu is totally shock, angry & jealous too to here that Dm is getting kiss from some girl without any objection. Dm read all expiration of her face very clearly. He understands she don't like that. She turns her body to facing him.

Santu: what she gives u & u gets it also happily. (Being very angry & jealous)

Dm: Yes, even not she gives I also give her sometime on her cheek when she insisting. (Teasing her more)

Santu: what u also gives her how u could do this malik. (Being very angry)

Dm: what is wrong in that? There this thing is normal. (Being innocent)

Santu: it was normal there but it is not for u. now u will not gives & take kiss to that girl again.

Dm: why not & if she will insist me then.

Santu: then also not if she insist u b'coz ur wife is saying to u & I will she that girl when next time I will go there with u. (Dm was enjoying her jealousy & love for him)

Dm: but how can I refuse 6 years old kid when she insists me her heart will broke Santudiii…

A very naughty smile appears on his face to look Santu's mouth open when she hear she is 6 years old kid… her expirations was speechless…

Santu: what she is 6 years old kid?

Dm: Yes, she is then what u thought…

Santu: mmm nothing.

She was trying to hide her fillings from him but she also knows that she can't as he knows her very well more than herself.

Dm: so what u was thought tell me now?

Santu: I told u malik nothing. (She was not looking at Dm's eyes)

Dm: but I know what the matter is. (Saying with his BR eyes)

Santu: & what's that? (Looks to him)

Dm: u thought that girl is 21 years old gorges girl right? (Teasing her)

Santu: no, I didn't thought like that.

Dm: yes u r that's why u be jealous & angry on that. (Taking fun from it)

Santu: so u knew all things doing all this & teasing me purposely. (now using his own weapon on him)

Dm: Actually, I was just teasing u that's it.

Santu: now u will get punishment to teas Dharampur's malkin.

Dm: ohh really & what is that? (He was smiling as he was thinking, as she will not give much harder punishment)

Santu: ur punishment is that now u r not going to get ur gud night kiss & now I m going to sleep gud night. (In her full attitude)

He gets herself out from his arms grip, as it was not much tights. Dm was shock to see her & she just sleep on bad next to him show her back to him.

To be continue…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya8d.sreeSHU434hina91sweetfarihinal60shabz50Chit15luvrreli01cuckoo_chandcrystal30cuterosybahanebishop22Luv-ShonitShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211simlavidhi_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 154)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
luvd ur new part leena!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
that  was lovely & romantic leena but please next part soonBlushing Day Dreaming

leena04

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks, it was v romantic

leena04

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hhahhaah 

very nice punishment

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

leena04

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thats what is real love.......so sweet.....mfeo type!!!!
 next post soon dear...

leena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Great part Leena, I always wanted to see a nice relationship b/w Santu n Maulik..thank u for bringing it here...ClapClap Do post the next soon...

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top