Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Part 28My heart stays in my body but always be with u.

Santu just stands there to looking at Toral going with sweet smile. Now there is only SanRaj left in leaving room. She turns & sees at Dm to looks at him her sweet smile gone & her face got angry look, she turns her face other side & makes her way to kitchen. Dm surprised with this.

Dm: ae Santudiii stop.

Santu stops there but still showing her back to him then Dm gets up from sofa & comes near to Santu. Still Santu didn't looks at him she was very angry n upset. For a bit, Dm also worried from her anger.

Dm: where are you going?

Santu: in kitchen, but why u stops me? (Still in anger not looks at him)

Dm: I was having one work with u. (he gets this that she is very angry)

Santu: what?

Dm: aahhh mmm mmm I want tea… (He wants to say something alas but he said something to her to see her in anger)

Santu: ok I will bring it for u. (still in anger not looks at him)

Dm: ok I am in our room bring it there.

After this, she went to kitchen & Dm went to his room. She reached in kitchen Champu was making juice for everyone. Toral was gone to give tea & breakfast to Baa & Bapuji. Santu sees at to Champu & smiles then she goes to gas & put one steel bowl starts to make tae for Dm. she makes the tea & then put that tea & breakfast on tray.

Then Santu takes tray & makes her way to go into her room for give tea & breakfast to Dm. In SanRaj room Dm was on phone talking to his driver "to pick up his car from out of Dharampur & after make it repair take it back to house" then his cuts the phone.

Then as always Santu's payal's sweet noise gives him the news that she is coming so with this his cheeks again up for very sweet smile. Santu reached at the door of room.

Dm sees at her with his cute dimples but Santu having full of anger on her face. Santu enters in room & comes near to Dm puts the tea & breakfast tray on table. Dm continually staring at her that their eyes meet but she didn't given once any look to him.

Santu: malik ur tea & breakfast u have it.

Before Dm say anything she just move to the bad for correcting the messed bad she stands to showing her back to Dm. She starts folding sheet of bad. Dm stands from his chair & comes near to her.

Dm: I want to talk to u.

Santu: Right now, I am doing work. (In full of her malkin attitude)

Dm stands to facing her but she stands showing her face to bad. She just folding sheet without looks at him so to take her attention on his talk he with his left hand grab her left hand to stop her to folding the sheet.

Dm: at least lesion me see I know u r angry with me b'coz I said lie to Baa n make u guilty after knowing that there was not ur any fault but u tell me what was I can do if I m not say this then what I was say to Baa that why we wake up late. (He is still looking at her to stands next to her)

Santu: but malik u was can say, whatever u want & also now the days u r became so expert to giving excuses so u should can give any excuse but why u said that only. (Still not looking at him just looking at other side as she knows if she look in his eyes she will melt.)

Dm: b'coz at that time I didn't get anything alas & also what it matters Baa doen't get u wrong. (He still kept her hand but now her palm is in his palm)

Santu: ya but u always do this u always puts all blame on me in front of Baa whether in that my fault is or not. U just always makes me guilty in front of her.

Dm: see I agreed in that all fault was mine now I will not do this again plz forgive me this time. (Dm is looks at her but she not as she is still angry & upset)

Santu: why to let u do mistakes again.

Dm: no for gives one another chance to correct my mistake.

Santu: no, never.

She was still not looking at him therefore Dm drugs her from back then he placed his one arm around her waist & with another he still kept her one hand palm in his palm. He drugs her that much close to him that now her back is touching his chest. He resists his chin on her left shoulder.

Dm: mari payri Santudiii plz forgive me. (With his cute dimple he kissed on her left cheek)

Santu: no… (Still in little angry)

Dm: plz forgive me. (Then he turns his side & he kissed her on her right cheek)

Santu: no… (Now her anger starts to melt)

Dm: plz… (To kissing her right side forehead)

Santu: no… (Her anger melts but still she is teasing Dm with her cute salient smile)

Now Dm comes in his malik's roaring anger & in that before Santu could say or do something he just turn her face to him with his hand & tightly kissed Santu on her lips. First, she was just shocked b'coz she was not expecting this but then she just lost herself in his passionate love… in his anger & affection...

Then both closed their eyes & enjoying their love threw their heart. Santu with her convince placed her left hand palm on his head's backside hair. She starts to brushes his hair lovingly… as now she is no more angry with him.

After some time, Dm realized his lips from hers… slowly both makes themselves little away from each other. Now both open their eyes n meets their gaze to each other. Dm was just watches Santu's mesmerizing smile on her beautiful lips.

Dm: see after all at the end u have to forgive me.

Santu: you know malik u are very bad.

Dm: (with his cute dimples) ohh really but on this bad person u loose ur heart.

Santu: Yes, I know what is in that my heart is also ziddi like u whatever much I try to convince this heart but this heart just wants to lesion u & then I can't do anything.

Dm: ohh!!! Then this heart should be with me what it is doing with u?

Santu: it's always with u just stays in my body that's it.

Dm: then it just likes my heart, who is stays in my body but always be with u… right?

Santu: yes.

Both smiles & comes close their forehead touches each other in their love.

Santu: now leave me & go to karkhana.

Dm: what but why?

Santu: b'coz if Baa will seen u here she will again ask why u still here & not went to karkhana then.

Dm: I will give her some excuse.

Santu: no, now no more excuse until now we give so many excuses so batter not more.

Santu is now facing to him so she pushes him slowly to the door by placing her both palms on his chest to sand him.

Dm: ok as u say bye. (He kisses Santu on her forehead & takes leave to karkhana).

To be continue…

Precap – Dm: aee Santudiii come here.

Santu: yes malik I m coming just after clean up this mess.

Dm: Clean up it latter first come here.

hope u all enjoy it....

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434AamiraDMcuckoo_chandeli01hina91sweetfarishabz50Chit15bahanebishop22crystal30cuterosysimlavidhiLuv-ShonitShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211_xCIOT_janu_2006...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 151)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
wowowowowowowowowow leeeeeeena so lovely how he say sorry for her

post ASAP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60bahaneleena04

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
dear leena
it was lovely and so sweetClapClapClap
i like angry santu, she should give a lesson to naughty dmWink
i am wondering what is naughty dm next plan????????????????????????ROFL
poor dm is completely lostLOL
good luckStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
lovely part Dm is soooooooo cute please post soon

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
v sweet & romantic leena , continue soon dear Embarrassed

leena04

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
lovellllllllllyyyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Dm gone bt he didnt had breakfast LOL

leena04

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
plz post soon

leena04

kiranRonit

kiranRonit

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
sooooooooooooooooooo romatic and lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy leena ClapClapClap
Clap

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top