Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
 Wink
Originally posted by Shahara3

Leena lovely passionate ff Embarrassed DM is soo romantic and love the way he makes Santu shy in a second and always thinks about their dreams x post nxt part soon x

@ shah

i m glad that u loves it Hug

ya their dream is all of us's biggest dream........ & will fulfill soon....... Big smile Embarrassed Wink

Edited by leena04 - 07 October 2010 at 8:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 144)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Part 26Untold confession of Love…

Whole night both was just lost in their ocean of love… when time passed both didn't get that. That was around 5:30 of morning when both fall in sleep.

Sanraj covered with sheet. Santu is laying on bad on her back. Dm head is resting on her chest & his body on bad on his chest. Santu's one arm is around his neck her palm in his hair & second on his back as hugging him.

Here Dm's one arm is around her waist & one arm is resting on bad. Both sleep in hugging position to each other. Dm's cute dimple clearly shows in his peaceful sleep also & there was very natural glow or a shine was airing on Santu face, which was making her more n more beautiful….

After some time Santu's eyes slowly open as she wakes up (as her daily routine she wakes up around 6 or 6:30 but today she was little late n we all know why). She takes deep breath & sees at Dm… banding little bit to him, she smiles sweetly then kisses him on his forehead.

She knew that Dm is sleeping in his deep sleep. Therefore, she tries to move Dm from on her to bad so she can get up from bad. For that, she first takes his head in between her both palms then slowly & caringly tries to arrange it on pillow. Then she removes his hand from her waist & resists it on bad.

She did all things that much caringly that Dm isn't disturb during his sleep. Then she sees at the clock & she became shock to see the time is being 10 o'clock therefore she removes the bad sheet from her & in hurry first she goes to near cupboard takes out her cloths then quickly goes for bath.

Dm still sleeping on bad he starts to find his payari Santudiii on bad with his hand but he doesn't found her so he slowly opens his eyes & wakes up. Then he turns & lay on his back on bad then starts to search her with eyes in whole room but she was nowhere.

Then he hears some noise of water from washroom so he gets that she is having bath. He smiles & tries to get up when he got something from bad he sees it. He smiles then puts that thing in his grip of his palm. He removes the sheet from him & gets up from bad.

He collects his cloth from floor & starts to wear it.

In some time, Dm was just wearer his dhoti & was wearing his kurta he puts that thing in his pocket of kurta when he sees Santu comes out from washroom after completes bath. She was wearer her green colored sari with same colored blouse. she was rubbing her witted hair with towel in hurry. Sanraj sees to each other & smiles.

Santu: malik u already wakes up gud. (She moves to dressing table) u knows I was abt to come to wake up u but now it's no need. (Starts combing witted her hair)

Dm: ohh really… shit then I was missed very gud chance. (In his naughty voice he wearer his kurta but tied just last tow buttons.)

Santu: malik aap bhi na… (Santu gives u will never change expression… Then both smiles very lovingly to each other) as u gives one day off to Khuski on yesterday so he will be not in the house so u tell me what u will eat in breakfast I will made it with ur tea.

However, Dm didn't give any answer as he was just staring at his beautiful wife who was after complete combing her long black beautiful hair was wearing her earring on her very delectated ear.

Santu: malik tell what u will eat. (To looking at Dm)

Now she was putting her bindi on her forehead's middle part of two eyes. Still Dm doesn't gives any answer he just walks to her. He comes near her stands behind her.

Santu: ok I will make something for u as par my wish.

She was abt to go when Dm stops her by drug her arm with his palm. Now she stands to facing him.

Dm: ok u makes what u wants but at least before it u be ready properly.

Santu: (puzzled) why malik? Is I didn't be ready properly?

Dm: no check ur self from head to feet u forgot something.

She looks at her feet to check her payal then to her hands to check her bangles then turns towards mirror to see her earrings, magalsutra & bindi.

Santu: malik nothing I forgot, everything I wearer u see I wearer payals, bangles earring, magalsutra & bindi. So what I forgot?

She was still standing to facing at mirror & Dm behind her Then Dm with his killing smile puts his hand in his pocket & takes out that thing which he got from the bad still putting it in his grip of his hand.

Dm: mmm this thing u forgot.

Santu: what's this?

He makes his grip little loose & her waist chain's one end falls from his hand to down & second end was in his hand so its hanging in his hand. There is sweet shy smile comes on her face to looks at the waist chain as she remembers abt the last night. Still her back was facing to his chest but now both looking at each other.

Santu: how it's with u?

Dm: mmm I got it from bad when I was getting up.

Santu: ohh may be was in under the sheet so I didn't got it.

Dm: ya may be so is now u wants to wear it or not?

Santu nods her head…

Dm: come here I will make u wear it.

She didn't say anything just shy & smiles. Then he takes her waist chain ends in between of his both palms thumb & index finger. Then He comes close to her from back. Then in very slow way, he starts moves his fingers on her waist to makes her wear her waist chain.

First by holding waist chain in his thumb & index finger, he placed his palm & three fingers on her waist from back with his touch Santu feel the butterflies in the air then she closed her eyes to enjoy Dm's every touch of his love.

Dm sees that in threw the mirror & he loves her reaction. He smiles then comes closer to her that much that now his chest is touching her back. His cheek touching her cheek he just placed his face to near her face but not as touching or kissing her just near her.

Dm closed his eyes he placed his gaze near her to feels her presence… to live her again n again… to again lost himself in her ocean of pure love… to find his life who is just she… to be apart from this world n being just her only… n to make her his only…

Santu could feel his love n affection threw her heart… she could also feel his every presence… his every silent bit of love… his silent care for her… his always untold confession of his love… his need for her to live his life… his each every feeling…

They both knew each other that much very well that they both can easily read each other's silence without any words b'coz in that time their heartbeats works as their words. Then after sometime staying like that, Dm slowly starts to tie up the clip of her waist chain. He tied it n make it tight with pressing his fingers. Still Santu's eyes are closed then he turns her from her waist.

He grabs her from waist Sanraj's body r touching to each other. His both palm on her backside waist. Now she is facing to him & he is just starring at her innocent beauty.

She slowly open her eyes n met her gaze to him. He was still looking at her with his cute dimples n killing eyes. Therefore, she immediately placed her palm on his eyes to stop him to starring at her.

Santu: now stop to starring me & go be ready for karkhana. (Still her palm on his eyes)

Dm: is u really wants to me go.

She removes her palm from his eyes & now both facing each other. Still Santu is in his arms. Then she slowly nods her head in yes.

Dm: what why? (Making upset face)

Santu: b'coz see at the time its being 10:30 & today Hiten & Maulik is also not there to taking care of work so u have to go there. (She relies herself in his arms as his grip was not much tight.) So now, leave me & go for ur bath & I will go for make ur breakfast & tea.

Still he was looking at her with making upset face but Santu not much looks at him n takes out his towel from cupboard n hands over to him. Then she pushes him with his back to the washroom.

He goes but with the thought & naughty smile on his lips…that "Santudiii u wants to sand me let's see is I am going or not…."

Then Santu takes out his cloths white kurta with dhoti puts it on bad & make her way to go down to make tea & breakfast for them.

To be continue…

Precap She comes down from downstairs & going at to kitchen when she hears the noise of outdoor bell as someone is came from outside.

Santu: this time may be Khuski r comes let me check…

She goes near the door n opens it she was shock to see who stands at the door.

Plz press the like button if u likes it...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

prk14d.sreeSHU434hina91eli01luvrrsweetfarihinal60shabz50Chit15cuckoo_chandcrystal30cuterosybahanebishop22simlavidhisoni-zeeLuv-Shonitlove2211Shahara3Jes75_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaajanu_2006

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

So Fab Part....

Love,
Lipsha....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahaneleena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Lovely epi., reminded me of the epi. when they all were rehearsing for the fashion show..n the way DM places his palm on Santu's waist..Embarrassed Do post the next soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandbahaneleena04

kiranRonit

kiranRonit

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
nice leena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahaneleena04

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged