Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

Originally posted by leena04

......................................................................................Day Dreaming
sorry....still in sanraj dream world!!!!!!!
i will write whn i'l come out of it.........

@ nidhi

i m glad that u loves it Hug

still u r in Sanraj dream or what yaar....... LOL

sorry!!!!!!
aftr cuming out of sanraj dreams world,,,i went to my boring duniya.......
leena,,,u know its so difficult to concentrate on anything aftr reading ur ffs....
tell me 1 thing do u know how to do magic??
i m sure u know otherwise how can u trap us n take us in a entirely different world...
world of love,affection,,care,,romance......
u know what i love........... to be trapped by ur magic!!!
keep wrting dear!

@ nidhi

first no need to say s****y & t****s u know i don't likes it... Ouch &

i m seriously ur glad... Big smile that u likes my work this much but honestly saying its not my but its Sanraj magic who makes me write in that way that we just made fall in love with them
... Embarrassed Wink LOL

& first time i m happy to see someone trap by me......  LOL  LOL LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 140)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

So Leena EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR NEXT 1. WHERE  BOTH  will be NAUGHTIER. Post soon.

@ cuckoo

dear next will be soon but they will be naughtier in coming parts....... Embarrassed LOL  Embarrassed

cuckoo_chand

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

......................................................................................Day Dreaming
sorry....still in sanraj dream world!!!!!!!
i will write whn i'l come out of it.........

@ nidhi

i m glad that u loves it Hug

still u r in Sanraj dream or what yaar....... LOL

sorry!!!!!!
aftr cuming out of sanraj dreams world,,,i went to my boring duniya.......
leena,,,u know its so difficult to concentrate on anything aftr reading ur ffs....
tell me 1 thing do u know how to do magic??
i m sure u know otherwise how can u trap us n take us in a entirely different world...
world of love,affection,,care,,romance......
u know what i love........... to be trapped by ur magic!!!
keep wrting dear!

@ nidhi

first no need to say s****y & t****s u know i don't likes it... Ouch &

i m seriously ur glad... Big smile that u likes my work this much but honestly saying its not my but its Sanraj magic who makes me write in that way that we just made fall in love with them
... Embarrassed Wink LOL

& first time i m happy to see someone trap by me......  LOL  LOL LOL

LOL
yaa..sanraj magic which was started by our cvs but maintened by u!!!!!!!
u lyk trapping haa!!!
tell me if u r allowed to trap one person in this world,,,who will that lucky guy????
((((((ronit roy not allowed!!!!! ))))))))))Wink

leena04

eli01

eli01

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Leena, their passion, their desire, their lust for each other.....it is just amazing reading it and feeling it....just keep on going!!!

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged

yaa..sanraj magic which was started by our cvs but maintened by u!!!!!!!
u lyk trapping haa!!!
tell me if u r allowed to trap one person in this world,,,who will that lucky guy????
((((((ronit roy not allowed!!!!! ))))))))))Wink

@ nidhi

u know its maintained by me & other magical writers like sara priya & shah Clap Clap Clap  but i tell u one thing that i read ur some magical FF on RRR u will not believe i love the way u writes its just amazing  Clap Clap Clap Clap one request if its possible for u plz starts to write on If also all will love to read u here also........
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

not fair u r not allowing the person whom i always want so how i will choose any one ales so no answer for this LOL LOL

LOL

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eli01031977

Leena, their passion, their desire, their lust for each other.....it is just amazing reading it and feeling it....just keep on going!!!

@ eli01031977

first i welcome u here Hug as u came here first time

& now i m glad that u likes it Hug

& i will try make sure that u will enjoy here more n more Embarrassed Wink Smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
guy's now the days i don't get much tome to write n that's why my new updates r getting more n more late to post so plz guys forgive me for that i will try to post the next bunch soon as i can but plz if they get late don't be sad....

Big smile xxxxxxxxxx Big smile

Part 25Our love sign in our lives…

After long time, Santu realized his lips from hers… bots eyes still closed. He starts to rub his lips on her cheeks in his crazy way to love her… Santu takes back her palms on his neck… then Dm moves his lips to her neck & starts testing his love by his lips over there… she starts to spin her body.

Now while rubbing his lips on her neck & ear his lips reached at her side coroner of back neck. Dm is hugging Santu from back he makes his grip more tight around her waist. Now Santu is lying on bad on her chest & Dm is on her from her back.

Then Dm with his one hand moves her hair & makes it a side from her back then he starts rubbing his lips on her bare back with his mesmerizing touch she was just losing herself… she resist her one hand on the bad in her awwww feeling…

Then with his teeth, Dm opens the dori of her blouse… with his teeth contact to her skin there is some thunder runs in her body… & she whispers…

Santu: mmmm ahhhahhh malik…

Dm knew this very well as it's always happen whenever Dm's teeth makes its contact to her skin...

Then Dm starts rub his lips… kisses her… bites her… & licking her bare back with his love & passion, which is just for her. During this amazing filling she just drugs the bad sheet in her palm tightly… then Dm moves his palm on her arms to her palm in so much loving way to hold her palm tightly…

Then he tries to open her button of her blouse with his other hand, which was on backside of her blouse. After open it Dm starts to kissing her bare skin… while kissing her his lips reached at corner point of her shoulder & arms.

He starts to remove her blouse from there while placing his love with his lips on her… Dm makes his grip on her waist. Then he starts to spin her to him with her waist. She was just rubbing her one palm in his hair in replays of his lips love.

Now both are facing each other Dm fully removed her blouse & now both r covered with the sheet… Dm hugs Santu from her waist. Santu's palms brushing his bareback & shoulder. Then Dm sweetly starts rub his nosh & cheek on her right cheek.

She was enjoying it. Then Dm moves to her neck & Santu starts to drugging him more n more tighter in between her arms… then with his fingers of feet he removes her payals then their legs r mingled… scenes fades off………

After some time…

Time was around 3o'clock after their union both was just lies on bad next to each other covered with the sheet. Dm was lying placing his one arm around Santu's waist & Santu was hugging him from side, putting her one arm on his chest.

Both were not sleep yet both were just lost themselves in their thoughts… the rain was stop & there was only silent noise of blowing cool wind coming from the open window. Then Santu breaks the silence…

Santu: malik u knows… (In her so much loving voice)

Dm: what my Santudiii…

Santu: today I am very happy.

Dm: really but why? (With his cute dimples)

Santu: b'coz today my all dreams complete.

Dm: ur all dreams…

Santu: yes.

Dm: & how it's?

Santu: see, today our all kids r happy & successful in their lives. Today our house is full of peace & honor. Today we r together living our loving life with each other & today also u complete my childhood dream to be educated.  So today, I get everything in my life with u malik…

Dm: Really, u fills like that. (In little mischievous voice)

Santu: ya malik, why u don't fill? (Looking in Dm's eyes with worried expression)

Dm: no, I don't fill like that (Looking in her beautiful eyes) b'coz still there is something which is we didn't get yet… still our one dream is not complete yet… (Still she is laying on him but now looking to him)

Santu: which dream malik…

Dm: Those dream which we seen together & u told me that one day, our that dream will also be fulfilled but just I remembered abt that u not. (With little sadness)

Santu: what abt are u taking malik? (Still she didn't get him)

Dm: Dafford I m talking abt our love sign…

With this word her cheeks turns to in deep red & her eyes down with shy b'coz she was knew that what abt Dm is talking. Dm makes her lay on bad also lays on her by resting his body on bad. Now both r facing & his face are close to her face.

Dm: had u remember or not I told u that I want our love sign as our kids first one girl who looks like u & all ur qualities should be there in her then a one boy who is just copy of me from head to feet. Just like me…  & after that, we will think abt our cricket team as par the bird pooh sign… tell me had u remember it or not?

Santu just burst in her magical laugh after hearing abt bird pooh sign…

Santu: ya malik I remembered it how can I forgot abt it… but I told u na that one day god will surly fulfill our this dream also like others.

Dm: Yes, he will surly but for that, we have to try harder or not?

She understands for what he was saying… She bands her head down nods it in her shyness. Dm loves her shyness, which was his cute dimples, was saying…

Dm: so shall we start the try once again…

She didn't said anything but her shy & glow on her face said everything to Dm which he was wants to hear. After of all that, still he wants the answer from her so he pulls her face up by her chin with his finger. Santu meets her gaze to him.

Both looks in each other eyes & here Dm gets his answer that was clearly shows in her oceanic loving eyes… her untold yes saying she is ready to bring their love sign in to their lives… as par their dream…

Dm come close to her & starts to place his love on her skin by his lips… his teeth… his tough… & she starts to pressing her nails on his back & neck… in her love way. Here at outside the rain again starts to fall on this thirst earth in full force. As the drops of rain r witness of SanRaj deep, pure & true love for each other…

To be continue…

Precap – Santu: now stop to starring me & go be ready for karkhana. (Still her palm on his eyes)

Dm: is u really wants to me go.

She removes her palm from his eyes & now both facing each other. Still Santu is in his arms. Then she slowly nods her head in yes.

Dm: what why? (Making upset face)

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434hina91cuckoo_chandeli01luvrrsweetfarihinal60shabz50Chit15bahanecrystal30cuterosybishop22simlavidhiShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211Luv-Shonit_xCIOT_janu_2006...RamonaG....

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
luvly part leena..........toooooo gudStarStarStar precap is so exciting..plzz post the next part asapBig smileBig smile

Edited by Arshi_sahni - 04 October 2010 at 3:53am

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top