Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 136)

_xCIOT_ IF-Rockerz
_xCIOT_
_xCIOT_

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
luvly part leenaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

crystal30 Goldie
crystal30
crystal30

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely part Leena...Embarrassed
Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Leena sorry for the delay in reading ur ffs but caught up & I thoroughly enjoyed every single one u hv written, you hv kept SANRAJ's pure true love & affection alive for all of us, the SANRAJ we all love and know so well, thanks dear and look forward to reading ur nxt part...sweetcorn part was soo cute and DM being DM Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

Originally posted by luvrr

TOO HOT!!!!!!!!!

SIZZLING!!!!!!Embarrassed
 i will not say today to post soon coz this post can fill our thirst for sanraj love for ma....................................ny days....
but still pl..............s post as soon as possible!!
kya kare YE DIL MAANGE MORE!!! AAHA!!!

@ nidhi

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

LOL u know but this is not enough there is something is still remain for u all just wait n watch.... Wink

STILL MORE!!
omg!!
cant wait now....
pl............se post soon
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi_sahni

luvly part leenaBig smile

Originally posted by crystal30

Lovely part Leena...Embarrassed

@ arshi & crystal

i m glad that u loves it
Hug

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

Leena sorry for the delay in reading ur ffs but caught up & I thoroughly enjoyed every single one u hv written, you hv kept SANRAJ's pure true love & affection alive for all of us, the SANRAJ we all love and know so well, thanks dear and look forward to reading ur nxt part...sweetcorn part was soo cute and DM being DM Wink

@ shah

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

first no need to say s****y & t****s u know i don't likes it... Ouch &  we just made fall in love with then just b'coz of their 
sanraj pure love its their love magic who makes me to write like that....... Embarrassed Wink LOL

i wish they used sweet corn part in show tooooo
LOL LOL LOL
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leena04

TOO HOT!!!!!!!!!

SIZZLING!!!!!!Embarrassed
 i will not say today to post soon coz this post can fill our thirst for sanraj love for ma....................................ny days....
but still pl..............s post as soon as possible!!
kya kare YE DIL MAANGE MORE!!! AAHA!!!

@ nidhi

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

LOL u know but this is not enough there is something is still remain for u all just wait n watch.... Wink

STILL MORE!!
omg!!
cant wait now....
pl............se post soon

nidhi
its coming next read the next post LOL LOL LOL

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged

hope u enjoys it Wink

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

Part 24Only u having a right to hurt me.

Now Dm comes close to her… to feel her… to take her in his arms… to make her just his only his… He was very near to her just abt to lay on her with his naughty & playing smile when… Santu drags him with her both palms on his neck she pulls him spin & makes him lay down on bad on his back & lays on him with giggling.

Dm was totally surprise, as he was not expecting this from her he was just staring at her giggling & naughtiness in her eyes but then he also smiles…

Dm: what's this?

Santu: mmm it's ur punishment…

Dm: punishment… but for what?

Santu: is u forgot, that what was u did with me in the car when we was eating the corn. I told u that time u would get punishment for this but letter, so now be ready for it… (With her extreme nuttiness in her eyes)

Dm: ohh I m scared. (Just kidding) so what the punishment u r going to giving me? (With blinking eyes)

Santu: mmm it's ur justice na that if any parson makes the mistake so he will get that thing back in the return as his punishment. Therefore, u will also get back ur thing in the return as ur punishment. (With naughty & little evil smile)

At other side Dm was also waiting for his punishment eagerly as he was knew that what is next to come to him. This was their some moment in their private time when they was enjoying with each other with full of their love & affection. While being part of this rest world.

Santu smiles & moves to do his work first she slowly comes to near his cheek & starts biting him there but Dm doesn't fills any pain as her bites was very dedicated just like her very soft. Then she moves to his chin while biting she moves to his neck & placed more n more bites but still Dm doesn't fills any pain he fills like tickling so he starts giggling. Santu looks at him…

Santu: what happen malik why u r giggling?

Dm: hehehe… b'coz I fill as ur biting is ticking it doesn't make any pain in me.

Santu fill little bit bad as she wants to make him fill the pain of biting so now this time she tries to more harder on biting on his shoulder & collar bones skin but same no pain in Dm he was still giggling which was making Santu more angry.

All of sudden she bites on his chest that part where he always hates & Santu knew abt this but after that she done this… & Dm screams loudly b'coz she was bites him very hardly…

Dm: aaaaaauuuuuuoooooocccccccchhhhhhhh

& here Dm grips her hair in his palm & makes her up by pulling her hair hardly… both r now looking in each other eyes… but when he sees in her mesmerizing eyes the pure the deep ocean of love just for him… he just lost everything even his pain also.

His hard grips on her hair were also losing… he just carry her face to near his lips & kisses her on her cheek very gently. Santu was totally shock & confuse… b'coz she knew how much hardly she bits him…

Santu: what is this malik. I hurt u so much but u didn't say me a single word, why?

He spins her from her waist & makes her lay on her back on bad… he smiles at her very lovingly… moving her some hairs from her face very gently…

Dm: b'coz In this whole word only u r having that right to how ever u want… whenever u want… whatever u want… u can hurt me not b'coz I love u b'coz u love me.  Ur deep & pure love turns an ordinary man in to ur lord… ur life… ur soul… whom u hand over ur whole life without any things wants in return.  And this love always increases day by day moment by moment, more n more… from both sides… & this right is not just for now but till to my last breath will be yours just yours.

After hearing this Santu's eyes filled with tear, her tear was abt fall from her eyes that Dm catches it in his lips…

Dm: aey Santudiii this tears is not just tears it's my most precious diamonds so plz don't dare to waste it ever, got it?

Santu nods her head & hugs him more tightly as she wants to have him in her soul for forever so that he can't be separate from her ever. They just laid like that quite for sometime then Dm starts his naughtiness… by rubbing his lips on her on her neck & shoulder… here very sweet smile appears on Santu's face with his every touch of his sweet lips…

Santu's palms are moving on his neck & hair very gently she closed her eyes... While rubbing his lips on her neck he moves his lips to her cheek… her eyes… her forehead… her second cheek… her nosh… her lips... her chin… her caller bones… then he goes down n down while rubbing his lips on her every part of body…

His every touch of his lips was making her to breathe more & more fast in Santu. She was just brushing his hair while in their passion of love. Now he reached at her waist. He just open her waist chain & make it part from her waist. Now he starts rubbing his lips on her smooch with lickings her bare skin… over there.

Then after sometime, he starts rubbing his moustache on her bare smooch…, which was making tickling in her, she starts giggling. Dm continues this thing for more n more as he was knew that Santu enjoys this thing a lot & b'coz of this he was can able to listen her open-heart laughter that he always loves to listen.

She can't control her laughter & burst it out.

Santu: hehe… malik stop now… hehe… plz stop…

However, he was not abt to listen her, as he was in full his fun n enjoying it… he continue to rubbing his lips mustache on her soft smooch. She was also enjoying it but she can't resist her laughter it was paining her. She aging insists Dm while laughing.

Santu: haha… malik now… haha… plz stop it…

Still Dm didn't lesion her he continues to do what he was doing. Therefore, Santu pull him up by drugging his hairs with her both palms… Dm comes up with her pulling…

Santu: what… what was u doing malik? (Santu controlling her laugh…)

Dm: I was just making u fills gud.

Santu: what gud, u knows I laughed so much. (Still taking breath heavily)

Dm: ya I know & that's what I want always to see u laughing… threw to ur heart for forever.

Santu: but now it's paining in my smooch & also now I can't able to take breath properly…

Dm: ohh!!! Is can I help u in this… (By blinking his naughty eyes)

Santu: how… u will help mailk. (Being innocent)

Dm: u wait, I show u how? (By raising his BR eyes with playful mischief)

Then he makes his face near to her his lips to her pinky lips… he makes his lips parted he slowly just touch her lips with his Santu's is palm on his neck. He was still looking at her with his full of love n passion & she was can fell that threw her heart.

Dm starts to blowing air in her threw her lips by mouth-to-mouth contact. He continues this for sometime still he didn't kiss her just touched her lips & blowing air in her. At other side now, Santu can't able to wait & she pulls his head to her (by her palm on his neck) then she loves his lips with her lips & both close their eyes.

To be continue…

Precap – Santu: b'coz today my all dreams complete.

Dm: Really, u fills like that. (In little mischievous voice)

Santu: ya malik, why u don't fill? (Looking in Dm's eyes with worried expression)

Dm: no, I don't fill like that…

Big smile Smile Big smile

press the like button if u likes it

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434AamiraDMeli01luvrrhina91cuckoo_chandsweetfarihinal60shabz50Chit15hbuybahanecrystal30Mulabishop22Luv-ShonitShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Go to top