Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 274

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hey leena u r making sanraj passionate romanceHeart more n more cute day by day.........

too sweet,,,spcly the one whn
santu said tht she will eat bhutta alone...........

bt still the passion of thier love is still there......
as santu said she will give other punoishment later on...........
as dm said thier eyes cant lie to each other..........
n specially the precap!!!!!!!!
pl...................se dont make us to wait too long!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahaneleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 133)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hey great part Leena, jus loved it!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Hw I wish atleast they had showed the corn scene in the show...

bahaneleena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
awsome part leena......Clap

bahaneleena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2211

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sooooooooooooooooo romanticcccccccccccccccc leeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mauhhhhhhhhh dear

Originally posted by shabz50

awesome writing again leena please post soon

Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont,soon

Originally posted by Arshi_sahni

awsome part leena......Clap

@ sara shabz janu & arshi

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

next will be soon....... Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

WOW Leena what a ROMANTIC EPISODE. I am dyeing to experience such in my life. But alas I am not Santu in DM's arm. Dont know whether I can see such things in the actual serial. Plzzzzzzzzz post another SPICY AND HOT EPISODE ASAP.

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

u will sure
experience such this kind of romance in ur life 
once u will get ur dream Dm  LOL LOL LOL so just wait for him.... Wink

cuckoo_chandbahane

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal30

Hey great part Leena, jus loved it!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Hw I wish atleast they had showed the corn scene in the show...

@ crystal

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

ya i wish to for this let's see what they gives us in future.... Smile

Edited by leena04 - 25 September 2010 at 7:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

hey leena u r making sanraj passionate romanceHeart more n more cute day by day.........

too sweet,,,spcly the one whn
santu said tht she will eat bhutta alone...........

bt still the passion of thier love is still there......
as santu said she will give other punoishment later on...........
as dm said thier eyes cant lie to each other..........
n specially the precap!!!!!!!!
pl...................se dont make us to wait too long!

@ nidhi

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

ya Dm 's punishment is still remain he will get it soon......... as the way u all want so be there to know..... Wink

luvrrbahane

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

guy's i dedicate to this part to my dearest Friend Priya for today as her birthday is today.......

so happy birthday Pari this gift is from me for u as ur birthday muhzzzzzzzzz

xxxxxxxxxxx

other parts details is on page 1

xxxxxxxxxxx

Part 23Silent union of souls.

Santu: malik see now we reached in village now let me down.

Dm: why is u having any problem to stay in my arms?

Santu: no malik it's not like that actually now we r in the village if anyone will see us then what will they think.

Dm: what they will think just that na that see Dharampur's malik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi he loves his Dharampatni & Dharampur's malkin so much… so what is wrong in that?

Santu just smiles & makes her grip tighter on his neck. Finally, they reached back at home. Sanraj enters in the house still Dm is carrying Santu in his arms. They proceed to their room. Still they r lost themselves in each other's eyes.

(Ok guys plz just for here put ur brain side for a moment & forgot abt the guards & servants that where r they…?)

Now they reached at the door of their room Santu opens the door of room with her hand & both enters in the room. In the room the lights were not switch on, just two deem lamplights were on which was making the atmosphere more romantic with the blowing cool breeze of rain from the open window.

Dm stands near to the door he smiles & let her down on floor. His eyes were being more n more naughty then before at other side Santu understands his motive & she make her eyes down to looking in his eyes… Now both stand as facing to each other.

He comes closer to her but still she was looking at down. He placed his right hand fingers under her chin. She closes her eyes & her heartbeats became faster. He slowly pulls her face up. He was just staring at her as he was drinking her beauty threw his eyes…

Santu opens her eyes & meets her gaze to Dm but he was just making her cheeks more n more red with his killing BR naughty eyes. They both were losing themselves in each other. Then his lips slowly make his way to touch his life on her lips…

When all of sudden, the door bits to the wall & makes the noise b'coz of the blowing wind. Both being shock & comes in their scenes. Both sees at the door but no one was there. Then Dm turns his face to her.

She was still breathing little faster. She fills little shy b'coz of open door so she tries to change topic… but Dm understands that before her saying by looking in to her eyes…

Santu: malik see u witted fully, fever will catch u I bring towel for u.

She went to the cupboard for towel at a time Dm turns quickly closes the door & makes it lock. Then he turns back to her. In this time, she comes to near him still with the redness on her soft cheeks & her typical shy in her eyes.

She looks to him & his BR naughty eyes were staring to her with playful mischief to looking her in stick-witted sari on her body which was making her more n more beautiful.  & that was making him more n more crazy to have her… to fills her… to love her

Santu smiles to him shyly then she goes to near Dm to rub his witted hair but all of sudden he kept her right hand with his hand. He shows his cute dimples to her there was a different magic was in his eyes, which was mesmerizing her.

Then He slowly takes his face near to her then he shakes his head b'coz of shaking his witted hair's some drop of water flows to her face. Santu was turns her face a side she also closed her eye in shock & her heartbeats being faster n faster. Dm can fill that & he loves her body's reaction.

Then with his second hand, he took the towel from her hand. He throws the towel on floor with this he snatch Santu to him b'coz of snatching her, her back bumps to his chest. Now Dm is hugging her from back. Still Santu's eyes r closed & heartbeats were being faster n faster.

Dm placed his left palm on her bare skin smooch & his chest touching her back hardly b'coz of his hot touches Santu's senses r made alive. Now his face is on her right shoulder. He just resists his lips on her side forehead. He just touches not kiss her side forehead.

Then slowly he starts to move his fingers slowly on her right shoulder to palm & starts removing her bangle one after one. He repeats his moving finger procedure during removing each single bangle. One by one all bangles were falling on floor from both hands that were making sweet noise like love music.

Then he slowly starts rubbing his lips on her right side forehead to her right cheek then he moves his finger up to her shoulder on her arm in so much loving way that it looks his fingers was moving on her skin as some rhythm… & on his rhythm her body is shivering...

He understands her body starts to reacting on his touch as he knew this very well it always happen whenever he do this. While rubbing he moves his lips on her right ear then he moves his fingers on her shoulder to her right ear while touching her skin…

Then he little roughly pulls the earring of her ear that was making little pain in Santu in this she puts her left palm on his palm on her smooch & grips it tightly. Dm smiles then first licked her ear lobe at delicate skin of ear end & then placed a sweet tender kiss over there to reduce her pain.

She smiles lovingly then Dm starts licked her bare neck & shoulder. She was filling butterflies in the air with his each n every action. Then he makes her spin turns to around him by one hand on her shoulder. Now his both palms are resisting on her back & her both palms on his waist.

Both open their eyes. Both meets their gaze to each other then both lost themselves in each other's charming eyes like always. Then his thirsty lips slowly make his way to drink her rosy lips…

Her lips also became a part for his lips as she was knew what is coming to her. Both closed their eyes then enjoying their silent union of souls with full of passion threw their kiss. He removes her second earring also…He with his one-hand holds her near to him & with his second hand starts to open her safety pin of her sari on shoulder.

He removes the pin n pulls the sari off on floor from her shoulder. While kissing her he moved his hand on her waist & starts to pulling off sari from there also. He removes the sari & throws it on floor. At her side, she starts moving her palms on his back in her passion.

After sometime, he releases her lips. Then he took her in his both arms she also wraps her arms around his neck. Then he walks to their bad & make her lay down on her back on bad. Still both are staring to each other with their naughty eyes.

Then Dm opens the button of his wet kurta & removes it from his wet body. To looking at his bare chest, Santu's eyes became naughtier she thinks she is so lucky that she is having him that he is having so attractive physique that each n every movement he making her more n more crazy to have him.

Now Dm comes close to her… to feel her… to take her in his arms… to make her just his only his… He was very near to her just abt to lay on her with his naughty & playing smile when…

To be continue…

press the like button if u likes it

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434AamiraDMcuckoo_chandluvrrhina91hbuysweetfarihinal60shabz50bishop22bahanecrystal30MulacuterosyShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211AbhiNikiLuverLuv-Shonit_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top