Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

So sweet, I could just imagine all of this while I was reading it. Hope to read next part soon.

@ fazy

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

it will be soon.........LOL just wait n watch...... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 128)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

Originally posted by love2211

awsomeeeeeee leeafee ike i wet too hehehehheheheeh

post next soooon

Originally posted by Soni-Sanraj

so cute & lovely Leena, beautiful partDay Dreaming

Originally posted by ramonag

wow leena lovely one post nxt part soon dear Clap

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Leena ...absolutely brilliant and so romantic .... Big smile Heart loved it .....

@ roma di, jes, sara, soni & janu

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal30

Leena dear, nice epi.Smile Do post the next soon..

Hw I wish cv's had banked on the rain scenes for our Sanraj!!! Alas, with the leap around no scope for it..AngryAngry

@ crystal

i m glad that u likes it 
Hug

don't loss hope may the show something better then this......Big smile  did u remember the mango scene it was so touch & lovable......... Day Dreaming

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged

here is the new part... hope u enjoy & like this ... Big smile

*x*x*x*x*x*x*

Part 21 - Mothers happiness in kid's happiness…

After sometime both comes in their senses & Dm gets up first & then he makes Santu get up by holding her hand both gets up from the water… both starts walks for come out in the water. While walking, Dm placed his one arm around her back & one palm on her waist then Santu puts her head on his chest & her one hand around his waist to hold him.

Both having very sweet & peaceful smile on their face both is fully witted but still both doesn't fills the coldness as both is wrapped with each other's love, care & affection…

Both comes some far away from water & sits on the scare next to each other facing to the sea waves. Santu resist her head on Dm's shoulder, Dm also placed his arms around her waist & his cheek touches her hair. They were enjoying the cool sea breeze in each other's arms… along with the nature's beauty of sea & it's waves… there was only silence was between them who were taking…

(Now the time was around 9 pm)

Santu: malik… (In very sweet & slow voice…)

Dm: yes.

Santu: I want to tell u something…

Dm: ya tell me, what happen.

Santu: malik I feel like hungry now…

(Now both facing each other)

Dm: are Dafford u should to tell me before come let's go for dinner.

Both smiles get up from there & walks to the car. Both sit in the car… suddenly Dm's phone rings, which was in the car. Dm takes phone in hand & picks up.

Dm: hello… who's this…?

Birwa: hello papa, I m Birwa.

Dm: ya Birwa dikra tell what happen. (Sweet smile appears on Santu's face hearing her name)

Birwa: nothing just I feel to talk to maa. I was calling her on her cell but she wasn't responding so I call u, is maa is there?

Dm: ya she is with me, here talk to her. (Dm gives phone to Santu)

Santu: hello Birwa, how are u beta? & how is all there?

Birwa: I m fine maa & all r also fine here & all r very enjoying here. U just enjoy with papa don't worry abt us. U tell me How r u & papa?

Santu: we both are gud.

Birwa: ok maa Hiten bhai is calling me I talk to u letter.

Santu: ok but take care ur self & every one.

Birwa: ya bye. (Birwa & Santu both cuts the call)

Dm: so now u r happy that u talks to ur daughter.

Santu: yes malik (with broad smile)

Dm: ya it show in ur face's shine, u know ppl r says true that a mothers happiness always hides in her kids happiness. If kids are happy mother is also happy.

Santu: u said true malik after all what is the biggest happiness in mother's life expect her kid's happiness.

Dm: Ok so come let's go n eat something.

After that, Dm starts the car & both proceeds to go to their favorite restaurant for having dinner. It was that place where SanRaj always comes after going to beech for dinner. After sometime both reached at there, it was looking like a Guajarati dhaba type. All ppl was eating there by sitting at outside on table chair in open.

Sanraj comes out from car & sits on the chairs. Then Santu gives order of their some favorite dishes to waiter. After sometime waiter comes there with their meal & he puts it on table & goes from there.

Santu: ok malik let starts it.

Dm: ya why not.

Dm cuts the bite of roti deeps it in the bhaji & puts it in front of Santu. She was looking at him with shocked face.

Santu: what is this malik?

Dm: nothing, I am feeding u meal.

Santu: but like this…

Dm: aree u was feeling hungry na so u starts eating first.

Santu: I will eat

Dm: no u eats from my hand.

Santu: but everyone is staring us. (Actually, she was feeling shy he takes his hand down)

Dm: if everyone staring us so what, Is I can't feed to my Dharampatni (wife) & u are shying like this that I m feeding u first time.

Santu: ya u not feeding me first time but u also never ever feeds me in front of stringers like this.

Dm: so we have to do everything in life first time. So think this is ur first time & see the fragrance of food is so gud now quickly have this otherwise there will be no taste remain if it's will be cold.

Again, he puts it in front of her mouth with his sweet smile. She smiles to him in returns & she eat it… he was continually feeding Santu one after one bite. She was having it with sweet smile…

Santu: malik, will u not eat?

Dm: ya, I will if u feeds me sure I will…

She smiles & cuts the bite of roti deeps it in the bhaji & feed it to Dm. he also eats it very lovingly… both sometimes feeds each other & themselves also…

(During SanRaj feeding each other at the background, imaging this song is playing… - Tum jo aaye …)

Tera bina phiki si thi meri zindgani ye…

tere sang methi ho gayi… are haan

Aata jate khushiyon ke main gale lag jata hun…

Duniyaan bhi lagti hai nayi… are haan

Ronakeen hai dil ke dar pe…(2)

Dhadkanen hai surmayi…

Meri kismet bhi tumhare saath ban gayi…

Tum jo aaye… zindagi main baat ban gayi…

To be continue…

Precap Dm smiles naughtily & starts the car. The time is around 11 pm. He was driving the car & all of a sudden, the car jerks and comes to a stop at one silent place there was no sign of men. He was trying but car doesn't starts.

press the  button if u likes it...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya8d.sreeSHU434hina91hinal60shabz50hbuyluvrrcuckoo_chandbahanebishop22crystal30MulacuterosyShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211Luv-Shonit_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
luvly part leena.......      

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi_sahni

luvly part leena.......      

@ arshi

i m glad that u likes it 
Hug

ohh for the price i been Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
dear leena
thank youShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
it was sweet ,i think in indian culture feeding each other by hand is so common and popularShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but to be honest for me is Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
by the way waiting for the next part
good luck

Edited by bahane - 18 September 2010 at 6:29am

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear leena
thank you
it was sweet ,i think in indian culture feeding each other by hand is so common and popular
but to be honest for me i
by the way waiting for the next part
good luck

@ bahane

i m glad that u likes it Hug

ya u said true that think in indian culture feeding each other by hand is so common and popular but its also very touchy & romantic.... for a couple who loves each other a lot.......
  Embarrassed Embarrassed

next will soon sure...........Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandbahane

Post Reply New Post

Go to top