Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

hope u like it.... Big smile

Part 20Catch me if u can…

It is being around 5 pm of evening. Dm got the call from Hiten to say that they had reached at marriage venue nicely & don't worry abt them. After that, Dm goes in to his room, where Santu sited on bad.

Dm: Ae Santudiii I m going to be fresh up u bring out my cloths. U also be ready as we have to go outside.

Santu: ji malik.

Santu brings out the shiny red kurta & dhoti for Dm. she brings out light worked red sari & simple jewelry for her. After Dm's out from washroom, she goes to fresh up. Then in some time, both became ready to go.

Dm smiles to looks at Santu very naughtily as she was looking very pretty & Dm he was always looks killing in his read kurta… with his mesmerizing eyes… she was looking at him he was stands little bit away from her.

Dm walks to her very lovingly he holds her hand & starts to walk, without asking anything she just starts to walk with him with very cute smile on her face. Both walks at downstairs with holding each other's hand together.

Then both reached at to the outside of the house at car parking area. Both smiles to each other n laves each other had for some moment to sits in the car. Then both opens the door of front sits of car. Then both sits inside Dm on driving sit Santu is on next to him.

Both looks at each other n smiles then again Dm holds her hand in his hand & starts driving from one hand. In the whole journey, neither Dm leaves her hand nor Santu move her eyes from him. Dm was having slight naughty smile on his hot lips & she was continually stares at him as she was enjoying his naughtiness & love from her eyes.

After the 2 hours, long journey both reached at their destination. After seeing, the place there is the very sweet & soft smile appears with shine in eyes on Santu's face b'coz which place they was reached it was SanRaj one of the favorite place where they always loves to come to spend some time alone with each other.

The place was a one see end, which covered with lots of scare around it. (It's like famous Mumbai's juh beech) It was silent places, which were, usually normal couples come to spend time but this time it was looks empty b'coz no one was there expect one or two couples.

Both entered in the place with holding hand in hand together, Santu sees at the place very lovingly & understands that Dm takes her here to spend some time alone with her then she turns to Dm…still holding each other hand.

Santu: ohh so that's why… in the morning u was giving excuses to baa for not to go in to marriage na.

Dm: (with naughty smile) now what I tell u, I can't ask u how u know b'coz I knew the answer that u know me more than myself so it's doesn't worth. Therefore now u know so why u r away come here to me.

He starch her to him & she comes in his arms they was not hugging just Santu is in his arms facing each other & Dm hands on her backside waist.

Santu: but malik for to spend some time alone we was can wait for one day u seen na how much kids been upset b'coz we was not going with them.

Dm: (smiles slightly) u knows when I seen u & ur kids upset I was knew u will definitely ask me this question. So see my pyaari Dafford ur kids r goes in to marriage so they will not be sad for long so don't worry abt them. And till to talk abt one day wait so what u feels if ur kids was with us so is they was leaved us for some time alone no they was around us for 24/7 specially ur ladala Suraj then how will I talked to u some sweet things. And if I said true then actually that so many days we was away from each other so I just wants to fills up the emptiness of those days… when we was away from each other by spend some time alone together. Now u got it or not?

Santu smiles very lovingly nods her head… still in hugging position both looks at each other & lost their self… in eyes… they had their magical eye lock…

(During their eye lock at the background, imaging this song is playing… - Tum jo aaye…)

Paaya maine paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe,

Hoton pe sajaya tumhe, nag me sadaya tumhe.

paaya maine paaya tumhe, Sabse chupaya tumhe,

sapna banaya tumhe, needon main chupaya tumhe.

Tum jo aaye… zindagi main baat ban gayi…

ishq mazhab ishq meri zhaat ban gayi…

sapne teri chahaton ke dekhti hun ab kayi…

din hai sona aur chandi raat ban gayi…

Dm: now we just will stand here or will go in the water also. U loves to go in the water na?

Santu smiles & nods her head.

Dm: so come let's go.

Both smiles to each other & goes near the water holding each other's hand. Waves was coming to them with cool see breeze. Who is making atmosphere very beautiful & romantic with every passing moment.

They take step forward n now the waves of the sea is now touching their feet while touching the water to feet of Santu she became just like small kid. Dm leaved her hand to let her go in to water to play but he didn't go as he don't like it much…

Santu calls him by her hand action to come in water but he dined… actually he wants that Santu brings him in the water in same way like always & other side she was having naughty smile on her face, as she was knew how to bring him in the water… like always.

When Dm's eyes moves little bit from Santu she takes some seawater in her hand & flows it on him. Water goes on his face… & his all face witted. He wipes water with his hand. Santu starts laughing to looking at him…

Dm: what u did?

Santu didn't give any answer just laughing… to looking at him…

Dm: hey come here to me…

Santu: no, catch me if u can…

Here our lion got his roar back… also naughtiness comes back in his eyes again. Now he starts runs after Santu to catch her, but she runs in the water forward so he can't catch her. While running in water both witted a lot…

(During this at the background, imaging this song is playing… - Tum jo aaye …)

Zindgi bewafaa hai ye mana magar…

chodkar rah main jaoge tum agar…

Chin launga main aasaman se tumhe…

suna hoga na ye do dilon ka nagar…

After some time Santu was abt to loss her balance due to witted sari tied in her feet at a time Dm catches Santu but both loss their balance & falls together on witted scare & water… still in each other arm both r facing each other…

Ronkain hain dil ke dar pe…(2) dhadakaine hai surmayi…

meri kismet bhi tumahare saath ban gayi…

Dm very lovingly kissed her forehead & then both lost in each other's eyes… & the waves of the sea making them more n more witted but they doesn't care abt it as they already lost themselves in the ocean of their love…

To be continue…

Precap Santu: I want to tell u something…

Dm: ya tell me, what happen.

Santu: malik I feel like hungry now…

Dm: are Dafford u should to tell me before come let's go for dinner.

press the like button if u likes it....

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya8d.sreeSHU434hina91sweetfarihinal60shabz50hbuyluvrrcuckoo_chandcrystal30Mulacuterosybahanebishop22Luv-ShonitShahara3Jes75soni-zeelove2211_xCIOT_janu_2006...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 126)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
dear leena
thank youShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
it was so sweet and cuteShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.but to be honest i was expecting some more mature love espicially from dm sideShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
waiting for the next part
good luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear leena
thank youClapClapClap
it was so sweet and cuteWinkLOLbut to be honest i was expecting some more mature love espicially from dm sideEmbarrassed
waiting for the next part
good luck

@ bahane

i m glad taht u likes it Hug

but frankly spiking some time this
teenage
love makes the parson that much innocent & pure that nothing can do that .......... Embarrassed

& i know what for u r waiting it will be soon & as the way u want Blushing but till then before enjoy this moment ....  LOL

bahane

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hi Leena LOVELY ROMANTIC outing but I am sure that something more is stored for us and we will get those in ur next ff. I always like this kind of romance. This is more interesting than the actual serial. Post ur next 1 ASAP.

Edited by cuckoo_chand - 15 September 2010 at 10:14am

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome writing really romantic soooooooo much better then what we are watching on the tv you should write for bandini it would be number one serial on tv brilliant. please post soon

leena04

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
rocking!!!!!!!!!
both in sea waves bt flowing in the love waves!!!!!!!!!
but.........
i thought sumthing Censoredis going to happen!
bt i m happy with this also,,it was really very nice!

leena04

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
So sweet, I could just imagine all of this while I was reading it. Hope to read next part soon.

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

leena04

Post Reply New Post