Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 115)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Part 16 - How can I leave u alone?

At next morning, Santu lay on her back & Dm laid next to her on his chest putting his arms around her waist on bad. They both was facing each other & there is very little gap in between their face. Still they both r covered with the sheet.

Santu wakes up first she rubs her eyes; she was abt to move when she realized that Dm's arm is around her waist. Then she looks at Dm very lovingly he was in his peaceful sleep so she don't want to break it so she slowly moves his arm & reset it on bad.

Then she gets up from bad collect her cloths from floor takes out her new clothes from wardrobe & goes for bath.

After some time Dm turns in bad & he was laying on bad on his back. He also wakes up & His half-sleepy eyes were searching for his Santudiii in the room. At a time, Santu comes out from washroom after taking bath. She was looking very pretty like an angle in her pink sari & witted hair.

Santu doesn't realized that Dm is wake up b'coz she was busy with drying her hair with towel. Dm was just staring at her, he was looking like that he was drinking her beauty with his eyes. After drying her hair also, she combs it.

When Dm realized that Santu is turning her face to him, he suddenly closes his eyes & acts as he is still in his sleep. Then Santu moves to him for wakes him up. She comes near to bad & stands near to him. She calls him "malik" but Dm doesn't response her, so she calls him again. But again Dm not response he just moves his head from here to there.

Therefore, she sits next to facing him on bad. Then she calls him again as "malik" but no response from him so she places her one hand on Dm's shoulder to shake him. She again goes to say "ma..." but before she completes Dm grabs her from her shoulder, spins her & makes her laid on bad in his arms.

Now they both r laid at one side of their body on bad as hugging position as Dm's face on Santu's shoulder & Santu's face on Dm's shoulder. Dm is hugs her very tightly & his both hands was on her back & he was continually blushing her back.

First Santu was in full of her shock that what was happening but then she comes in her senses. Her hand is also on his back.

Santu: malik what u r doing?

Dm: (he takes the fragrance of her after the bath) mmmm nothing just taking the fragrance of the morning's fresh sweet shiny breeze.

Santu: (smiles) malik leave me.

Dm: (being irritate) no Santudiii not today.

Santu: malik leave me every one was waiting for me at down stairs.

Dm: ohh!! Really, so u forgot that what u promised me at last night.

Santu: no malik I had remembered it

Dm: so is it u don't want me?

Santu: u knows malik I want u.

Dm: so what's the matter?

Until then they was hugging each other now Santu pulls him away & now facing each other.

Santu: u knows na that Baa, Bapuji & kids all will be waiting for me.

Dm: I don't care u always gives them so much time to them, can't u spend some time with me?

Santu: I can malik.

Dm: so I don't want to hear anything.

Santu: but malik...

Before Santu completes it, Dm makes her quite by placing his hot lips on her lips. Then he makes her laid on her back on bad. She also melts in his hot passionate kiss & starts blushes his neck & hair. After long time, he releases her lips. Now they both are staring at each other with very sweet smile.

Dm: U r always talks so much. Why?

Santu: b'coz I know u will always make me quite like this.

Both shears their magical eye locks with their magical smiles. Suddenly someone knocks the door by saying "malkin". She was Champu who was stands out the door. Dm being frustrate to looking at door.

Then he turns his eyes to her, as he knows that she now she will goes to leaving him alone. He become more upset & leaves her before she tells anything. He covered himself full with sheet & sleeps to showing his back to Santu & door.

Santu fills his sadness she gets up from bad & she corrects her sari then she goes to open the door. She opens it.

Champu: malkin u r reedy.

Santu: ya tell me what happens.

Champu: I was come here to ask u what u & malik would have in breakfast.

Santu: (she gives some list of dishes then she asks her) is u wakes up kids?

Champu: no malkin.

Santu: what? Why?

Champu: b'coz baa said to me at morning not to wake up any one early b'coz everyone sleeps at last night at almost 3'o clock.

Santu: ohh!! So where is baa?

Champu: today is Sunday so she goes to at shiv temple & she will come late. So malkin r u coming at down stairs na?

Santu: aaaaa no Champakali actually I was feeling like little headache so I was thinking to take some time rest as malik also kids r not wake up. Therefore, it will be gud.

Champu: kk malkin u take rest I m finishing the other work.

Santu smiles to her & Champu takes leave then Santu closes the door. Dm hears their all convey while laying on bad & He smiles. Santu comes & sits on bad then He turns to Santu.

Dm: why u lied to Champa? (With raising his BR eyes)

Santu: I was not lied I was made the promise to u last night so how can I go leaving u alone & also I having really headache. (With very innocent expression & naughty smile)

Dm: (with playful mischief) ohh really u know I also feels little headache, so come let's take rest together.

Dm pulls her to himself by dragging her from her shoulder. He makes her lay down on bad then he covered her also with sheet from head to leg. Then there is lots of things happen under the sheets......

Ok now guy's after this part now I promise u SanRaj will never being disturb in their any love moments ever..........Wink

To be continue....

Precap - From the next part, story is taking 3 years leap.... for Santu's educations.

plz press the like button if u likes it........Big smile

Edited by leena04 - 04 September 2010 at 6:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AamiraDMSHU434hina91luvrrcuckoo_chandsweetfarishabz50hbuybahanecrystal30MulacuterosyShahara3soni-zeeLuv-Shonitlove2211lipshaa...RamonaG....

crystal30 Goldie
crystal30
crystal30

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hey Leena, too gud yaar...loved it!!! Keep writing more.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
dear leena
thank you for your lovely ffClapClapClap
both of them were naughty Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.weren't they?
thanks for your sweet promiseLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
waiting for the next part
best of luck

leena04

love2211 IF-Dazzler
love2211
love2211

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
heheheeh leeena why u escap love moment

leena04

sweetfari Senior Member