Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 274

d.sree

Groupbie

d.sree

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
superb leena ..lovely part ..

post next  one sooon waiting ...!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 109)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.sree

wooow lovely n romantic part leena ...Wink

waiting 4r the next Day Dreaming

Originally posted by d.sree

superb leena ..lovely part ..

post next  one sooon waiting ...!!!

@ divi

i m glad that u likes it
  Hug

& next is on divi........... LOL

Edited by leena04 - 31 August 2010 at 5:11am

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Part 14Especially for love.

After that, Dm goes in to his study room for some paper work of office. Santu goes in to kitchen for preparing dinner for night. She starts her work in kitchen along with Champu & Toral who was already there.

Now it's became dinner time every one set on dining table for dinner expect Santu & Toral b'coz they was putting food on dining table from kitchen along with Champu. After putting all food on table both sits next to their hubby's for dinner.

Maulik: wow the fragrance of food is coming so gud. I think that today there is a special dinner is for us.

Toral: (with sweet smile) ya today are very special dinner specially made by maa.

Birwa: wow bhabhi, today all food made by maa then it will be very yummy. Tell bhabhi what is in menu.

Santu & Baa both smiles to looking at kids.

Toral: mmm dal dhokli, kesar (saffron) ki barfi, bateta nu shaak (potato's bhaji), puri,  dudh pak, aur khandvi.

Bapuji: hummm but this all are Dharamraj's favorite items.

Toral: ya today maa made the dinner of papa's favorites items.

Santu smiles & serves all food to Dm. Toral & Champu serves the food to everyone. but Dm was having no smile on face he was still in his angry mood. Dm tastes everything after one by one.

Hiten: so papa how is the food?

Dm: nice, Very nice

(Keep looking at Hiten, Santu being upset b'coz he didn't looks at once by saying this as he was very angry with her. then he turns to Baa)

Dm: Baa, I had a call from Motiben in evening.

Baa: ohh that's gud. How she is there? & how is Kanji?

Dm: ya Motiben & Banevilal both are gud. They are going together at Surat for some work of office for 3 days.

Bapuji: ohh!!! it's gud that now everything is going gud in between both of them.

Baa: hope both stays happily together for rest of life.

Every one gives the sweet silent smile & being busy in their meal. After completing meal, everyone sits on sofa. As Suraj was in his half sleep b'coz tired to playing so much in day so Santu tells to Champu to take him in his room for sleep. Champu done the same as Santu says.

Baa: now it's being late night so go everyone & sleeps in ur room.

Birwa: no nani it's just being 10 pm only & also tomorrow is Sunday means holyday so don't want to sleep early.

Hiten: but if we will not sleep then what we all do?

Birwa: anything actually I don't feel like sleep.

Toral: I think Birwa is saying right I also don't feel likes sleep so we can play some game for some time.

Maulik: ya bhabhi u r right but what we will play?

Hiten: mmmm cards…

Toral: ya it's gud idea we will plays cards at my room. So who is ready to play?

Birwa & Maulik: me, me.

Toral: & Baa Bapuji u both.

Baa: I am feeling like sleepy, so I m going to sleep.

Bapuji: I will play with u kids.

Baa gives little angry look to Bapuji but he acts like he that he doesn't cares for it.

Toral: (to Dm) papa u will play with us. (She didn't insist him more as she knows that she is not happy now)

Toral: maa at least u r playing with us na?

Dm was looking at Santu but when Santu looks at him, he moves his eyes, as he knows that she will go with them.

Santu: no, Toral not today.

Hiten: why b'coz papa is not playing.

Santu: no, it's not like that.

Toral: so what's matter?

Santu: I don't feel gud today so I want to take rest u all carry on. I will play next time sure. (Dm understands that why she is doing this all but he was happy but didn't pretends it on face)

Birwa: but maa…

Baa: (to all kids) if she don't want to play why u all insist her so much. Leave her u all carry on.

Birwa: but next time promise.

Santu: promise.

Toral :ok, come all let's go to my room.

Bapuji & all kids go in to Hiral's room for playing cards.

Dm: (Baa) now I m going for sleep.

Baa: ok I m also going Santu u also go n sleep.

Dm gets up from sofa & makes his way to go in his room without looking at Santu. Just After that Baa also goes in her room for sleep. Now Santu's biggest mission was to make happy Dm & for that she was knows that what she have to do.

To be continue....

Precap - Santu: now why u are laughing malik to looking at me? Dm: b'coz while drinking the milk u made the moustache on ur upper lips… hehehe She just is losing herself in his so attractive smile. Dm: now u just looking at me or wipes it also. Santu: mmm u wipes it. This time Santu raise her eyes with playful mischief to Dm. he understands her sign

plz press the like button if u likes it Big smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434hina91luvrrsweetfarishabz50hbuycuckoo_chandcrystal30Mulacuterosybahanesoni-zeeLuv-Shonitlove2211Shahara3_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
leena very well written
liked ur way of writing , sorry i could not read ur fst part for which u msged me , whenever i get free time will read even dt ..

hugs
keep writing such lovely bubbly pulaav.,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
lovely part..leena........very well written!!!!!!ClapClap

leena04

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Wonderful update dearEmbarrassed, Santu - DM back on their mischievous gameDay Dreaming

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
great one leena
Precap was cute too Embarrassed
Do post again soon Day Dreaming Hug

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
lovely update finally snatu gives time can't wait for your next part please post soon

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top