Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

OMG...Day Dreaming

Just fab update...Heart

Me to kho hi gai thi...

U r too good...

Love,
Lipsha...

@ lipisha

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

for the first time u read it i m very happy yaar........ Big smile muhazzzzzzz to u...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 106)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Ok guys' plz don't hit me for this but I just wants to show how Santu ignore sometimes Dm's feeling my this whole moment is on that so plz don't mind & don't worry at the end all will be well...

Part 13 - I will fulfill ur all wish which I can.

At outside it was Birwa who was knocking the door…

Birwa: maa, is r u inside…?

Dm became frustrated with the knocking voice.

Santu: malik leave me now.

Dm: no...

Santu: malik, Birwa is at outside, she is calling me.

Dm: but...

Santu: no… malik plz.

Dm: ok.

Dm leave Santu but still doesn't look concert with this he is still unhappy. Santu goes to open the door but Dm was still stands on his place. Santu opens the door & Birwa comes in & hugs Santu tightly After Birwa leaves her.

Birwa: maa thank god u back I missed u so much.

Santu: I missed u too beta, but how u knows I am back?

Birwa: maa when I was back from my classes, I saw Suraj was playing in the ground. So I came in side & ask to Champa didi, is maa back? & she said, "Yes, u come n u r in ur room".  & then I run to ur room to meet u.

Santu smiles to her. Dm lesion everything he thinks I told to Champakali to "no one disturb me as I m taking rest but she doesn't lesion me." Then Birwa sees Dm in the room.

Birwa: what happen papa u r here in the noon, everything is ok na?

Dm: ya everything is ok, there is no important work at office so I came here for take rest. Is Champakali didn't tell u that I m at home?

Birwa: no… now I got it ya she was telling something but when I got the news that maa is back I runs to the room & didn't lesion her. Ohh so she wants to me informs abt papa that he is back at home.

At a time, Suraj also comes there in SanRaj room.

Suraj: maa… maa…

Santu: what happen baby?

Suraj: maa I m very hungry, come & feed me the food.

Birwa: ya maa I m also hungry give me some food too.

Dm: Santudiii is come just now let her to take some rest. U both go n tell to Champa to give u both the food.

Suraj: no, only maa feeds me not Champa didi.

Dm: Suraj…

Santu: leave it malik he wills not going to lesion he became very ziddi in this days. I m going & feeds them food then I m get some food to u too we will eat together.

Dm allows her by nodding his head & Santu takes Suraj & Birwa along with her at down stairs for lunch.

After feeding Suraj & Birwa, Santu comes in SanRaj room with the plate of meal… it's almost being after noon She sees Dm is sits on chair by while reading paper. She enters the room.

Santu: malik come leave the paper & eat the food.

Dm: (he puts the paper on side) is kids have their meal?

Santu: ya, now u also eats it. (Santu puts the plate on table.)

Dm: now, why is u standing? Come sit there. (Dm indicates her to sit on chair. She does as he told)

Dm: I tell u gud news.

Santu: What's that mailk.

Dm: The head master of our village's school was came yesterday at house he said that ur u got the admission in school

Santu: really.

Dm: ya n from the next week ur study also will be start so in one or two days we will go together for buy the required things like pen, pencil & books… so u be a reedy for it.

Santu: yes malik. Now u starts to have ur meal.

Dm: ae Dafford did u had?

Santu: no malik.

Dm: I knew abt it. Come let's eat together.

Dm feeds the first bite to Santu. Then Santu also dons the same. Both were enjoying the meal at a time Toral comes in the room.

Toral: maa welcome home…

Sanraj looks together to Toral. Santu gets up from the chair with smile. Toral comes near & hugs Santu.

Toral: now tell me how r u? How Nanaji is now? & how is Monghi? & why u didn't tell us that u r coming today? U knows just in morning Kaddu calls me n asking abt u that when u r coming back but I tell her I don't know n how I tell her u didn't tell us anything but don't worry she is coming here in one or two days with Shasahank so we will meet her soon. So how was ur days there is u having fun there or not But u know we all miss u so much And that…

Santu: stop… stop… my toffan mail will u let me speak or not? Now tell me how r u? & where is Baa & Bapuji is they also came back with u?

Toral: ya that were I want to tell u that Baa is calling u at down stairs but before I say u stop me.

Santu: ohh really then go n tell her I m coming in some time Malik is having meal.

Dm: no first u go n meet baa she is waiting for u.

Santu: but malik…

Dm: I said go then go…

Santu: ok.

Then Santu takes leave at down stairs with Toral. Dm sanded Santu but still he was not happy with that just b'coz of this he also eats for just name shake. He doesn't get his proper lunch.

From noon to evening Dm tries lots of time to spend some quality time with Santu but every time someone comes to their & takes Santu along with them. Santu understands that Dm becomes more n more upset & angry. He was actually angry on Santu b'coz he thinks that this all is happens b'coz of Santu b'coz she always gives her first priority to kids & family & not paying attention on him.

At some points, he was correct b'coz Santu always puts kids & family first & Dm second, which is paining Dm somewhere inside. He don't want her to pay attention to only on him but he also wants that Santu should give some time to him also. He don't want that she niggled her responsibility as mother but she also takes care his feelings too.

At evening when Santu was passing from her room to somewhere she sees that Dm was stands at the window in upset mood looking at outside. She feels bad & goes inside. She goes near to Dm. Dm realized that she is in room but doesn't pretend that he knows. Santu hugs him from backside by resting her head on his back but Dm doesn't respond it. He was just stand as he was.

Santu: malik, is still u angry on me?

Dm: Why? Why should I to be angry on u?

Santu: I know from when I came back to that time u want to spend some time with me but what I do I have to fulfill my responsibility.

Dm turns to around her & Santu leaves him.

Dm: then when I told u not to do that. u do it as par ur wish & also kids & family r always comes first for u & me seconds so enjoy ur first priority.

After saying, this Dm leaves the room angrily. He didn't said her anything b'coz first he don't wants to hurt her by saying any harsh word & also he wants that Santu should have to understand this thing by her own not b'coz he says but he shows his angriness by words.

At other side, Santu was remembering Dm's words while sitting on the bad. she realized that what he said in that there is some truth. She always tries to fulfill her all responsibility as a gud mother, as a gud wife & as a gud household but at somewhere she done a mistake which is pains Dm.

She also knows Dm that he will never says abt this pain to her b'coz he don't want to hurt her but now she will not going to hurt Dm any more at any cause. Now she will try to fulfill his all wish, which she can.

To be continue…

PrecapToral makes plan to play cards whole night as tomorrow is Sunday so everyone is ready to pal expect Baa & Dm then Toral asks to Santu to play Dm was looking at Santu but when Santu looks at him, he moves his eyes, as he knows that she will go with them.

plz press the like button if u likes it Big smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434luvrrsweetfarishabz50hbuycuckoo_chandcrystal30Mulacuterosybahanesoni-zeeLuv-Shonitlove2211Shahara3_xCIOT_lipshaa...RamonaG....

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
lovely part LeenaHug, Santu should give time to DMUnhappy, poor DM now she has manao her hubbyDay Dreaming post soon ur next part dearEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
lovelyyyy

Santo plz dont play cards and give time to shona Dm

lovelyyyyy

leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
superb ..luvd it leena..................ClapClapClap

leena04

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
very nice part if santu has any sense she will go with DM and not play cards please post soon

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

luvrr

luvrr

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
superb........
excited for the next ff........
ple.................................ase,,,post is asap!!!

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top