Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

WOW Leena.Lovely episode.Dyeing to read ur next ff.Plzzzzzzzzzz post ASAP.

Originally posted by shabz50

awesome writing again santu teasing dm can't wait to read next part please post soon

@ cuckoo &shabz

i m glad that u all likes it
Hug

mmmmmmm next will be soon just wait & watch......... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 100)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Part 11 ' How can I stay away from her?

On the next morning Dm is in his sleep he feels some is continually comes in his ear so tries to moves it away. It was nothing then Santu's hair that she was sometimes uses to wake up him & Dm loves her that way to wake up him.

Dm smiles & wakes up from sleep to go to catch her in his arms but he being shocked b'coz no one was there. Then he realized that it was nothing then his illusion. Which is he is feeling from last night b'coz he is missing his Bandini so much. Now he became sadder, he gets up from bad & takes his cloths to goes to wash room for take bath.

After bath when he comes back he was wearer his grey silk kurta with white dhoti. The room's door was closed he sees that Santu comes in by open the door with the trey of his cup of tea & puts it on the table with her all time beautiful smile & in her yellow sari with open hair. Dm was stunned to see her there. Dm lost himself to looking at her.

Santu: malik here is ur tea & get reedy quickly otherwise u will be late for office & what is this until u didn't rubs ur witted hair with towel. U knows that in witted hair fever catch u so quickly. (She comes near Dm who was standing at near the chair.) Now give me I m doing it.

Santu takes the towel from Dm's hand & starts to dry his witted hair with it. After a moment Dm comes in his senses he pulls the towel from his head to see Santu. He starts searching her around but she was no were. He understands it is his illusion.

He combs his hair & takes his wallet, watch & phone from table. He makes his way to living room. He is coming down from stairs in hurry. At living room, Baa & Bapuji sited on sofa & Champu was serving them tea. Baa sees Dm.

Baa: ae Dharamraj where r u going in this hurry come & take ur breakfast first.

Dm: no baa I don't feels like to eat I m going at office later I will have something there.

Baa: but'

Dm: no, baa I m going bye. (Dm leaves immediately)

Bapuji: don't know today what is happens with him (Dm).

Champu: ya even today malik didn't get his morning tea also.

Baa: god knows'

Dm sits in the car; he makes the way to go to office. While sitting in the car he was looking at outside threw the window. He turns his face to other side in the car he sees that Santu is sits next to him & staring at him with her beautiful smile Santu was in simple baby pink sari with open hair.

He also looks at her lovingly & smiles. He raises his hand to touch her on her cheek but she became disappear. Dm smiles b'coz he understands that he is seeing Santu everywhere b'coz he is missing his Bandini a lot.

Dm reached at office, he enters in his cabin. He sits on his chair & starts to check files & diamonds, which was on table. Still he cannot concentrate on work b'coz of Santu. He smiles in himself while thinking of her.

Suddenly the flowing cool air catches his attention to window were he sees that Santu was standing at window looking at outside & enjoying the natures cool breeze with her magical smile. Dm stands from his chair goes to near her he continually stares at her.

He enjoys her innocence in her attitude, which he loves the most. Santu turns to Dm & looks at him with her killing smile, now they both having eye lock.

(At the background)

Na hai ye pana' na khona hi hai..

Tere na hona jaane'kyon hona hi hai'

Tum se hi din hota hai.. surmayi sham aati hai..

Tum se hi' tum se hi'

Har ghadi saans aati hai.. zindagi kehlati hai..

Tum se hi' tum se hi'

(Tum se hi' from jab we met')

Dm thinks that Santu is so adorable how I can stay away from her for a moment; it is so difficult for me that's why when she is away from me I always just admiring her presence. Dm is just losing himself in Santu's beauty.

Dm says to himself I know u r not real u r just my imagination but still I want u to be with me like this whenever u being away from me & I just keep watches u like this only. With the door noise of the window, he comes in his senses & till then again Santu was also being disappear.

Dm smiles & thinks to make call to Santu he takes out the phone from his pocket. He was abt to call her but then he remembers their last night talk. He remembers that last night Santu tells him that she wants to stay at Nanaji's house for some more days. Now he became sad, his cute dimples also being disappear & he comes in his roaring malik mood. He thinks if she can stay away from me then why I cannot. Usually she always calls me in morning for reminding me abt my things but on today, she doesn't call me at once. If she can live without me, I can also. He puts the phone again in pocket.

It's hardly passed two hours where he came to office. Still he doesn't feel gud at here & no important work at here so he decide to go back to home & take rest. (Actually, he is cannot able to do work b'coz he missing Santu a lot) He calls Hiten in to his cabin.

Hiten: papa u calls me.

Dm: ya actually I m going at home u take care here.

Hiten: why? What happened? Is everything is ok?

Dm: ya everything is ok, there is no important work at here so I think to go home & take rest.

Hiten: ok papa I will take care here u go & take rest.

Dm leaves office & makes his way to go back to at home. He reached at home & gets out from car & goes in to house. He sees the living room was empty only Champu was there.

Dm: ae champkali'

Champu: yes malik.

Dm: see I m going to take rest in my room & looks that no one disturbs me.

Champu: but there is no one in the house malik.

Dm: why where is every one left?

Champu: malik Baa & Bapuji & Toral bhabhi is went to temple & Birwa is gone for her classes they all will come in some time.

Dm: ok.

To be continue'

Precap - Dm is in his room, he sees Santu. Santu gives him smile but this time Dm doesn't response as he thinks he again imaginings Santu but Santu being stunned with Dm's this reaction b'coz Dm was not imaginings her, she was real.

Edited by leena04 - 19 August 2010 at 8:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreecuckoo_chandhbuysweetfarishabz50bahanecrystal30MulacuterosyShahara3soni-zeelove2211Luv-Shonit_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

sweetfari

sweetfari

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

DM  missing  santoo

i like it very muchhhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
so cute leena..next part soon please

leena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
very nice n cute leena...waitinf for the the nxt part soon!!!!!!!SmileSmile

Edited by Arshi_sahni - 19 August 2010 at 9:39am

leena04

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awsome leeena wowowowo he missing her soo much

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
How I would love to see Santu dry DM's hair in the show.Day Dreaming
Fantastic part, he's missing her so much that eventually she had to come to him.

leena04

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top