Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coolbuddy12

nice emotional..plzz continuee!!!!!!!!!!

@ coolbuddy

i m glad that u like it 😃 

will update next very soon 😊
leena04 thumbnail

Here is the last part of this track from now just SanRaj will be the main focus of story 😃 hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes 😉 if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment 😃

😉 😃 😛 😳 😆

Part 75 - U are like my mother Benbaa.

After an hour, all meets in leaving room, as its now becomes the time to say good-bye to Tarunji. Whole family was not looking much happy as Tarunji were leaving still they were there with fake smile on face. Then in mean time, Tarunji also comes down with their stuff they were also not looking much happy with it. They reached in leaving room.

Then Hiral & Kaddank has touches Tarunji feet & took blessings one after one. After Suraj leaving in his room while sleeping, SanRaj also came down but not happy like other family members. They goes & stand next to Baa Bapuji, Tarunji sees them & smiles. Sanlik were very upset then goes & touches Tarunji's feet & Tarunji hugs them.

Sanjana: it would be great maa if u & Bapuji also stayed with us here for some more days. (She were looking upset as off Maulik too)

Moti: well abt ur Bapuji I can't say but yes I would like to stay here for some more days. (While smiling looking at all)

Everyone r just shock in happiness & Kanji looking at her while smiling as he knows what is she saying. SanRaj were shock too Santu smiles hear that even Dm too. Both didn't get how Moti's mind changed b'coz in the morning she said yes to go.

Maulik: what really maa u will stay here with us? (While smiling goes to her)

Moti: Yes beta (she lovingly cupped his face) but before that, I want to say something to u all. (She looks at Santu) and not just to say but to confess something too. (She moves to Santu her eyes were filled with guilt but Santu were looking at her blankly as she wasn't know anything. Moti goes near her & stands to next to Santu) Santu until to today whatever I did I did it front of family. If I insulted u, I did it in front of family… if I torched u, I did it in front of family… if I treated u as servant, I did it in front of family… & (Santu looks down) today if I will accept my all mistakes it I will be also in front of family. (She looks up in her eyes) Yes, I never accepted u as my nanka's life as his wife b'coz in my heart was just for Subhadra bhabhi but now I realized that I always did injustice to u in each & every matter just b'coz of my personal reasons. I had thought u came in this house to take everything away from me… for power… for money but I was wrong Santu. (Moti & Santu both eyes wit with tears) & now I m guilty for my all that act towards u. may be sorry is very small word to say for all that & if u wants to give me punishment for that I m ready to bare it still I want to say that I m sorry if u can, do plz forgi…... (Everyone is around there their eyes also filled with tears)

She folds her hand front of Santu with tears in eyes but Santu interrupting her holding her hand before it could fold front of her. Dm is seeing all this blankly now with tears.

Santu: what r u doing Benbaa u r my like mother it's not right if ur hand ever arise front of me its should to be just for blessings not forgiveness… I have no hard feelings for u at all. Even I wants let's forgot everything Benbaa whatever happen in the past just let it go let's starts the new beginning of relationship. (She looking at Moti with smile & innocence in eyes)

Moti just be freeze like there for a moment seeing her pureness her innocence which were making her more guilty besides giving her punishments she forgives her without any hard feeling towards her & until now she thinks so much wrong abt her.

Moti: yes but on one condition (Santu be shock for moment) & it's that from now onwards u have to calls me as Motiben like ur husband call me. (With smile)

Santu: yes Ben… I mean Motiben… (Santu nods while smiling)

Moti cups her face & wipes her tears. Santu goes in her arms & Moti to hugs her tight in her arms. Dm is seeing her & Moti both were so happy. Dm's eyes also filed with tears. Even everyone around all smiles & wipes their tears. Then Moti & Santu is become a part. Moti to wipes her tears seeing at Dm.

Toral: now u will stay here with us na fui?

Moti: (looking at Dm then looks at Santu) yes, if this house's malik & malkin will allows to me. (Santu & dm both make shock face)

Dm: bas Motiben bas…mana k bahut sakti ki main tare sathe… bhale in gaoun walo ki nazar me ane yeh gahrwalo ki nazar main, main yahaan ka malik hun ane Santu malkin par satay toh yahi hai na… (Teardrops falls from his eyes) ke tu mari Motiben che tu meri maa hai ane iss parivaar ki sabse badi dikri hai toh pachi iss ghar me rehne k liye tane koini parvangini jarror nathi haq thi reh tu ahiyaan koi nahi rokega tujhe koi nahi. Bas ho sake toh apne iss nanka ko maff kar dena hoo bahut dard diya na isne tujhe. (He broke down while crying)

(Now it's cut it off here Motiben… I know I was been very strict with u… wither in the eyes of this ppl of village & family members I m the malik & Santu is malkin of this house but the truth is that u r my Motiben u r my maa. In addition, u r the family's elder sister… then u no needs of anyone approval to stay in this house this house is urs & no one will stop u. Just if u able plz forgive ur this nanka he gives u lot of pain na.) (Moti holds him)

Moti: no… nanka u not given me pain u gives me a lesson which just u was able to give to me… (She holds dm's arms) I never loved anyone in my life more then u nanka u r not just my younger bother but u r also like my son & if u wasn't teaches me that lesson I wasn't ever able to understand that when something hurts to our loved once how it feels to u. I am happy that my nanka not just Dharamraj by his name but by his karma too. Who never do injustice to anyone nor be weak to give punishment wither it's her own sister & I m proud of u nanka for that (he makes him look in her eyes) trust me I m proud of u. (Her eyes again filed with tears)

Dm too starts carrying & go hugs Moti tightly in between his arms like small child who were thirsty from so long for his mother's love. All were there around were crying seeing this. Everyone's heart becomes heavy after some times Dm & Moti becomes a part. Moti wipes dm's tears. Then everyone also wipes his or her tears.

Hiten: Taru fai I m so happy that u r not going then what abt this luggage? (He comes & hugs Taru)

Moti: it's not my luggage its ur fua's he is going back to jam-khambahliya.

Kaddu: why what is this fua? No u can't do this. (Seeing at Kanji)

Birwa: no u can't go anywhere fua papa tell na fua. (Seeing at Dm)

Kanji: see I can't stay here I m sorry to u all but I have very urgent work so I can't stay plz don't force me. (Making puppy face)

Dm: but banevilal if kids want then stay here na for some days with us & also work will be on even workers r there na. (He too insist fro kids)

Kanji: (he sees at all kids) ok malik if u all just wants these than fine I will stay here.       

Dm: that's the best thing. (Dm hugs him)

All kids become very happy & sit there in living room while talking then after some time.

Precap: He moves to near her with sparkles in his eyes while looking at her. Santu seeing him coming closer to her she go back little but she loves the way he were coming closer to her. Santu seeing in his eyes he moves more closely to her… Santu now just lost in his alcoholic eyes then he brings his lips more closely to her lips.

Dm: ane woh uphaar hai… (& that gift is) kadak (strong) kadak… (She lowers her eyes) meethi (sweet) meethi… (Then bites her lower lips) masaledar (spicy) chai ane who bhi tere hathoon se bani… (& that is also made by ur had) (Santu shocked hear this & Dm smiling to her)

Santu: kya??? aapka chai cahiye aur who bhi is waqt. (What? u wants tea & that is at this time) (Being irritated)

To be continuing…

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
lovely one as usual leena post next naughty part soon☺️
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

lovely one as usual leena post next naughty part soon☺️

@ Ramo di

next one will u soon 😉

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsultana

<3

@ sweetsultana

next one will u soon 😉

leena04 thumbnail

Here is the new part of SanRaj love story 😃 hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes 😉 if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment 😃

😉 😃 😛 😳 😆

Part 76 - u just sits here with me… & close to me.

Then all moves in to their rooms for some times rest. Dm also took Santu in their room & all other goes in their room. His happiness was Santu could easily see on his face while walking with him towards room. His eyes were now shining like before with joy. They reached in room & Dm took her to bad makes her sit over there with smile. She smiles seeing her malik's happy face with her Dm also sits next to her on bad.

Santu: u r very happy today na malik. (She asks with smile)

Dm: han aaj main bahut khush hun Santudiii ane yeh khushi tere karan hai (Santu puzzled) aaj aakhirkar tere prem ne… tere apnepan ne… tere vishvaash ne… Motiben ka maan jeet hi liye… akhirkar tune unko apne rang me rang hi diya ne (yes I m much happy Santudiii b'coz of u. (Santu puzzled) today finally ur love… ur care… ur faith wins Motiben's heart. Finally, u colored her in ur color) (looking at her lovingly) & therefore today u deserving price for that… (Looking at her naughtily)

Santu: & what is that malik? (With the same naughtiness reply to him)

He moves to near her with sparkles in his eyes while looking at her. Santu seeing him coming closer to her she go back little but she loves the way he were coming closer to her. Santu seeing in his eyes he moves more closely to her… Santu now just lost in his alcoholic eyes then he brings his lips more closely to her lips.

Dm: ane woh uphaar hai… (& that gift is) kadak (strong) kadak… (She lowers her eyes) meethi (sweet) meethi… (Then bites her lower lips) masaledar (spicy) chai ane who bhi tere hathoon se bani… (& that is also made by ur had) (Santu shocked hear this & Dm smiling to her)

Santu: kya??? aapka chai cahiye aur who bhi is waqt. (What? u wants tea & that is at this time) (Being irritated)

Dm: yes see it's becomes evening & I m very thirsty for it. (Showing his cute dimples)

Santu: (she took deep breath) ok then I will go & make it for u until then u read this & completes ur lesson. (She becomes sad gives him his some books to read)

Actually after being literate she normally teaches Dm English so he can deal in his business more efficiently as sometimes it becomes very difficult for him to handle when he have to go Antwerp for his foreign deal. Therefore, in this, 4 years Dm had learn a lot b'coz of Santu abt English & other things.

B'coz all day Santu is behind him to make him learn that, as sometimes, he neglects it saying at this age what is need of it but Santu never listen to him nor give up she continues to teach him. Even whenever Santu learns something new she teaches to Dm too & when he denies she force him to learns for his betterment.

Dm: ae Dufford u r Dufford & u will be Dufford forever what u think ur husband don't cares for u that he will sand u to make tea for him after know that u r so much haan? (He gets irritated)

Santu: but u said only to me to go & make tea for u. (making face)

Dm: he khodiyaar maa have main iss Dufford ko kavi rite samjaun k main toh fakt mazak kar raha tha mujhe koi chai nahi pini hai. (Looking at her making puppy face)

(ohh khodiyaar maa how will I make understand this Dufford that I was just teasing her I don't want to drink any tea.)

Santu: ohh really but I wasn't malik have this books & starts reading later I will take ur test of this. (Dm makes face seeing books & Santu see at him with teasing smile)

Dm: what is this? It's not right I m tired I won't do that now. (Making sad face)

Santu: really but now u have to b'coz  from so long time u haven't hold this book in ur hand for once due to Maulik's marriage now u have to do this. (While smiling to him)

Dm: but what's the need of it Santu I feels that at this age… I mean I have already learned a lot from u so now, what the need of it. (Puts the book again on bad)

Santu: malik did u forgot u always says to me when I was studied we don't do studies for our need we do it for our betterment studies have no time limits malik whatever u learn… how much u learn it never get enough also learning is the best thing of life u always says na. (Looking at him with pleasant smile)

Dm: (he leaves deep breath) Ok baba if u says then I will surly learn as much as I can happy now. (Smiling looking at her)

Santu: very much… ok u starts to read this I will bring tea for u. (with smile)

Dm: I said na no need of it u just sit here with me… & close to me. (She abt to get up when he pulls her close to him)

Santu: why u want that malik? (With surprised look)

Dm: b'coz whenever u r close to me I always get encouragement to do studies or I m getting bored. (Making annoyed face)

Santu: r u sure, if I will next to u, u will be able to study? (Seeing at him naughtily)

Dm: why is u don't trust on me? (Looking in her eyes)

Santu: there is no chance to doubt on u but I don't trust on my self. (Lowering her eyes being shy)

Dm: ok I promise I won't let u lost ur control on u. (he smiles o her naughty way)

(Here at background imagine Tere Bina…. song from Guru is playing)

Santu giggles seeing at Dm then Dm naughtily pull her close. He goes back sitting on bad putting pillows on its edged then he laid his back on pillows. He holds her hand & pulls her closer to him. Santu goes in his arms being lost in him. He makes her sit near his waist on bad. Her face is facing towards him. Dm is looking at her very lovingly.

dum dara dum dara mast mast dara…  dum dara dum dara mast mast dara…  

dum dara dum dum… oh hum dum… bin tere kya jeena…

oh lover what's life without you?

Santu is smiles shying as he just looking at her with so much love in his eyes. She gives book to Dm to read making her eyes off from him so she don't get lost more in him but here he smiles seeing at her as she looking so cute doing all this. Dm starts reading his book. Santu rest her back on his lag for support to sit there. She is just looking at him so lovingly… as he has looking very cute & her eyes were saying…

tere bina beswaadi beswaadi ratiyaan, oh sajna…

Without you, the nights are colorless, flavorless…

tere bina beswaadi beswaadi ratiyaan, oh sajna…

Without you, the nights are colorless, flavorless…

rookhi re oh rookhi re, kaatore kaate katena…

and sickly, like a malady, try as I might, it won't pass…

(Music)

He again sees at her with so much love in his eyes. Santu just lost looking at him. In his eyes then she realized Dm is not reading his book & just staring at her. She just make face away & try to gets up moving from bad so Dm could read without disturbance but here Dm hold her hand to stop her. Santu looks at him in his eyes who were saying…

na jaa chaakri ka mare… na ja souten pukaare 

Don't go Don't go for the sake of duty… your lover is calling out to you…

He gets up from bad & goes to closer her holding his her hand. Santu sees the naughtiness in his twinkled eyes.

saawan aayega toh poochega… na ja re…

When the rains come, they'll ask where you are… please don't go…

Dm moves far closer her near her face then he was abt to kiss her cheek when Santu push him back & he goes back, his back hits on pillows & Santu laughs seeing his cute dimples in anger. Dm is staring at her while smiling as his eyes saying…

pheeki pheeki beswaadhi yeh ratiyaan… kaatore kate na kate na ab tere bina sajna sajna… 

Colorless, flavorless are these nights… and they won't pass quickly without you my lover…

Dm is seeing at her with so much love, which melts Santu's heart for him once again… She also looks at him with so mach love in eyes…

kaate kate na… katena katena tere bina… tere bina beswaadi beswaadi ratiyaan,

Try as I might, it won't pass… without u… Without you, the nights are colorless, flavorless…

(Music)

SanRaj were seeing at each other in their magical eye lock & get lost in each other forgetting abt everything living their old days of love once again in warmth being near to each other. She now goes near to him while smiling in his arms.

She lay next to him on bad holding his body in between his small arms. Dm's arm wraps around her waist puling her more closely to him. She snuggles in his arms more being shy & Dm put book a side seeing at his angle… lost in her. She placed her one palm on his one cheek. Dm sees in her eyes its saying…

oh sajna oh… tere bina… tere bina chand ka sona khota re… peeli peeli dhool udaawe jhoota re…

Without you the moonlight appear as fake… everything is false, like dust in my eyes…

She goes near him & kisses his cheek given him soft peck over there. Dm smiles having her love on his cheek & closes his eyes feeling her warmth near him. Santu smiles & again put book in his hand & said to read with hands & her eyes were saying...

tere bina sona petal… tere sang keethar peepal…

without you gold is just brass… when you're there everything is wonderful

Dm makes face while holding book as wants to spend time with Santu rather then his book. Santu make him sees at her & smiles to him, as her eyes were saying plz read na. Dm smiles to her & nods then start to read the book.

aaja katena ratiyaan…
come its not passing without u…

Dm starts to read the book Santu still be in Dm's arms staring at just him as he were looking her so cute while reading. While being in his arms Santu falls in sleep. Dm didn't knew that after while he after completing his reading he sees at Santu while smiling who were sleeping so peacefully in his arms like always resting her head on his chest. He softly kisses her forehead put a book a side.

He resists his head on pillow then he also closes his eyes for sleep while staring at Santu.

Precap: Dm: hello. (Smiling due to thinking abt Santu)

Women: hello, Mr. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi how are u? (Dm feels the voice a bit familiar still he neglected it)

Dm: I am fine, pan tame kuan (but who r u)? (Being a bit confused)

Women: u will get to know very soon who I m? Trust me but I have called u to let u know something very important abt ur coming days. (Dm feels staring with her words)

Dm: what u wants to say? (With questioned look also confused)

To be continuing…

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sooo Beautiful update ...

DM-Santo Part is   So nice Scene between them with Sweet song...

Love,

Lipsha...

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
loved it leena it was simply awesome ❤️ post next part soon
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lipshaa

Sooo Beautiful update ...

DM-Santo Part is   So nice Scene between them with Sweet song...

Love,

Lipsha...

@ lipsha

i love RaYa siggie in signature its awesome  😉

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

loved it leena it was simply awesome ❤️ post next part soon

@ Ramo di