love u sanraj romanticcc

@ sara

i m glad that u like it πŸ˜ƒ

when will ur next πŸ˜›

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

here is the new part of Sanraj hope u all like it plz leave ur comment ... πŸ˜‰

Part 70 – I love these just mines Dufford the most in my life.

SanRaj goes to near all & Dm sits next to Santu on single bad put outside for sitting. Taruji & Baa Bapuji is sitting together on outside on another single bad and Hiral, Kaddank, Suraj & Birwa were sitting on floor's cotton bad next to Sanlik with smiling face. Here Panditji doing small pooja of tulsi kund then he make it Sanlik doing pooja who were sitting on floor on small tables. All were happy is sitting together in pooja.

Every one was enjoying pooja when Moti sees Santu is seeing pooja but Dm is staring at just Santu with so much love in his eyes. She smiles seeing his brother alive again in this last 4 year after Dm punish her to stay in village with Kanji. She never comes in this house much if she comes then just stay for some hours in between those time she always be angry with Santu as she feel Santu took her everything from her which is her life.

Her brother... her son... her kids... Her family everything but now she realize she was wrong. Santu is the one who just made her brother alive again, whose soul died after his love left him alone... Her son who was on wrong path of life seeing her goodness encourage him to walk on right path she made him batter person then what he was before... with her love & care bring happiness in her each kids life.

In addition, Baa Bapuji gets their daughter back which destiny took from them once, which were so close to their heart. It says that without one base of mother's love family's tree can't build up however she tried but after Subhadra bhabhi left that place it were broke it wasn't ever get filled with her tries too but after Santu came in this family she create her own base of her mother's love care & sacrifices.

She seen though time in this house but still she bare all injustice with her & give justice to everyone without taking any ones side wither its her own people or not also without thinking abt her own self which actually gives her true respect of to be mother of this family's kids.

She smiles & again gazes to SanRaj who were sitting together folding their hand while in pooja front of god. She was seeing their happiness to be being together in their eyes. Moti smiles seeing them & been again concentrated in pooja.

After held pooja Sanjana gives everyone prasad & Sanlik thouches all elders feet with getting blessings. All back in to house again. Baa, Bapuji, Taruji & SanRaj sits on sofa while all kids were standing around behind them.

Panditji went from there after pooja all were talking with each other when Kanji who was sitting next to Dm sees at Moti were sitting alone & lost in her thought. He thought might he should now talk to Dm abt there leaving now as Taru said her at their house.

Kanji: ok malik I think now we will take leave what says Taru. (Looking at Moti)
Moti: haaan mmm (
her thoughts break)
Kanji: I said we should take leave now to back to home. (
He feels she is in much thinking)
Moti: ya I think so too. (
She still disturbed)
Dm: but how can u go so soon u just came some days ago banevilal so stay some days more na after just now Maulik had married Sanjana also wants to stay some days with her in laws. (
Being sad)
Kanji: malik I wish we could stay but u know na that I has so much workload of jam-khambhaliya factory just due to Maulik's marriage I came here either I don't have time to take breath due to so much orders that's why don't stop us today I promise we will back soon here once the work will done there.
(He makes please face)

SanRaj & all be sad thinking now Taruji will go leave even Santu sees Dm be so sad that once again Moti will go leave the house which he don't want. She knows how much Dm miss his sister in this last 4 months wither he says cuts all relations with Moti but he can't do it from heart as he always respect her as mother & he still do that.

Santu: Kanji kaka if important work is there we wont stop u but at least u & Benbaa can have today's lunch with us na after all its  first hand made lunch for family plz stay until then. (With smiling face)
Kanji: ya why not we will stay until then. (
With smile)

Moti sees at Santu she is really happy that Taruji agreed to stay here for some more time. She feel happy to see her smiling but she isn't it shown it on face. After while having talk all girls move to in kitchen for preparing lunch as whole meal was going to made by Sanjana but others go just to help her. Here Santu also want to go to help them in kitchen.

Baa: Santu were r u going with them. (Seeing at all other girls)

Champa: malkin is coming in kitchen to help us. (Santu gives her angry look)         

Baa: Santu is u forgot its ur 6th month can't u go & take rest in ur room? (Shows her angry eyes)

Santu: Baa what I will do there I will get bored sitting alone. (She makes face)

Baa: just keep quite & go in ur room take rest got it. ae Champakali took her in her room. (Seeing at Champa)

Champa nods & take Santu her in her room for rest. Dm gives naughty smile to seeing at Santu. Here all elders get up to go to Baa's room as boys wants living room empty for making sitting arrangement for launch, as completely family can't able adjust on small dining table so all boys gets busy to making sitting arrangements.

Therefore, Baa, Bapuji, Taruji & Dm were moving to Baa's room when Dm makes an excuse from there & go to his room to meet Santu. Here after leaving Santu at her room, Champa went out & Dm enters in room. Dm sees Santu is sitting on bad. He also goes & sits with her on bad. SanRaj smiles to each other.

Santu: malik what are u doing here? (With smile)

Dm: I just to come meet my adorable daughter, how is she? (Teasing her)

Santu: she is fine but saying his papa is not gud. (Making face placing her hand on her womb)

Dm: why???? (Being surprised)

Santu: b'coz her papa is always teasing her maa so much & always makes her plans fails. (Seeing Dm with her innocence)

Dm: (he smiles & also placed his hand on her womb on her hand) baby tell ur maa its not ur papa's flute ur maa is such Dufford who making such plan who always gets fails. (Teasing her again)

Santu: ahhh I am not that much Dufford malik. (Being angry seeing at other side)

Dm: Yes, u r the sweatiest Dufford on this earth but u knows what… (He makes her facing to him) I love these just mines Dufford the most in my life. (Giving her naughty smile being close to her)

Santu smiles being shy & go in his arms they both hugs each other sitting on bad. When they hear Suraj comes, there being upset both gets a part & Suraj too gets on bad.

Suraj: maa I m getting bored no one there to play with me. (Being sad)

Dm: don't worry Suraj some one will come soon to play with u. (Smiling to him)

Suraj: from so long time I am gearing some one will come… will come but when it will come papa. (Being irritated)

Santu: Very soon now, smile & be here with me play here what u want ok. (With smiles cupping his, face pulling him close to her)

Suraj nods while smiling. Dm pets Suraj head & goes from there to Baa's room, as all must be waiting from him there. He moves to Baa's room. He reached at there & sees all were sitting in Baa's room while talking. He also joins them in talk.

Still here Taru was feeling bored & her mind were lost in her own thinking from which she wasn't able to get off. Therefore, she wanted some time alone to think. She gets up & moves to her room making excuse that she not feeling well so need some rest. While passing from SanRaj room she stops hear Santu's talk Suraj.

Precap: Suraj: maa nani always says whoever is younger in family among all kids they always get lots of love of family & especially from their parents that's why u loves me the most In the house right? (Santu nods her head & Suraj seeing at her) So after this baby will come in the house he or she will be younger one then me will u still love me the way u do now? (With innocence in his eyes)

Santu be quite for while then while smiling she sees at Suraj with so love & care. She rubs her palm on his head lovingly. She sees some kind of scare in Suraj's eyes as always kids have when their younger bro or sis comes in their life & now she have to comfort him.

She make him getup & make him sit next to her. Suraj is seeing at her blinking his small & innocent eyes. Santu just staring at him lost in thoughts. Moti is watching them staying at outside of door also curious to know Santu answers to Suraj.

To be continuing…

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
lovely part Leena continue soon πŸ˜³
hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part leena...continue sooon 😊
d.sree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
leena superb part ...!! enjoyed reading it ..conti soon