cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

@ janu

i m glad that u like it 😃

it will up soon dear keep in touch...  😊

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I know it's become long time I didn't post my part but due to some problem so I m apologize for it & will try to give other one asap I can… hope u all enjoys this new one. 😉 😊 😉

Part 68 - Never go leave him alone

Here Santu helping everyone with Baa instructing all to take everything out as Pooja were going to held at outside in corridor. When she sees Moti coming down from stairs while smiling thinking abt what was Dm abt to do with her in room.

Santu sees her; she wonders what happens to her so to know she smile then moves to Moti to talk to her. However, here Moti were lost in her thoughts of Dm. She reached at down in living room at the last stair when Santu smiling goes to her. Moti feels Santu's presence around her she looks at her & take deep breath.

Santu: Benbaa what happen why u smiling like this? (She is happy seeing Moti smiling)
Moti: nothing... nanka will ever do that I never thought. (
She still blushing)

Santu: what malik did Benbaa? (She puzzled)

Moti: he gone mad don't know should I to be angry or to be laugh on his that act. (She still lost in her thoughts) until I never seen my nanka's this shade of life. (She smiles looking away)

Then she looks at Santu at her shining face she smiles... Santu sees smile on her face for the first time after Moti sees her standing front of her. Moti looks away & turns to go but something is in her stop her to go. She again turns to Santu & looks in her eyes.

Moti: see Santu I don't know why but today I want to tell u something… (Santu listing her currishly & Moti took deep breath) until now whenever I seen my nanka I seen him as a person who been so hard from heart… he creates walls around his heart after his wife… my Subhadra bhabhi left him in so much pain b'coz he was completely break down from inside. However he look strong from out but I know the truth was he was really very soft from heart… when Subhadra bhabhi left him alone. His that softness fades away somewhere from inside him he makes him self like a god's ideal of stone from whom u can put in temple & make his prayers but u can't get or expect love & emotions from him it always hides in his heart in just him. However, when after u came in this house u took out his that softness, love & emotions which were fades away somewhere from his life… u was the only one who bring back my nanka. U makes him once again loves to the world… to make him show them how much love is hide in his heart for everyone & specially for his family… his kids but now see now he loves u the most in his life even u became his life also he won't ever able to live without u ever. (Moti's eyes filled with tears as of Santu's too) Santu I don't know is I have the right to tell u or not after what ever happen in past but I want tell u one thing that (She wipe her tears) never go leave my nanka ever alone. He loves u a lot & he won't ever able to live without u so always be with him b'coz u r his power without u he will broke down again & if it happens again then he won't be again like this ever which I don't want to be happen ever.

Moti smile & placed her hand on Santu's head for the 1st time willingly to give her blessing but wasn't able to meet her eyes with Santu. She lowers her gaze & moves away from there. Santu's eyes filled with tears of joy. She can't believes Moti could say this to her ever. She is so happy she can't describe it in words. Baa was seeing them standing away. She watched everything happen to there between Santu & Moti.

Her eyes also filled with tears. Santu wipes her tears she turns & sees Baa staring at her. Baa come to her she sees her tears were still falling. Baa wipes her tears with smile Santu ruses in to Baa's arms & hugs her tight. Baa smiles & hold her tight in her arms. She is happy for Santu as finally she got what she always deserves love of Moti.

Here Dm still getting ready at his room there all kids were preparing for pooja. Here Dm after having bath comes out from bathroom. He is wearing his silk's white kurta & dhoti his kurta buttons were still undo. Towel in his hand him wiping his face.

When he sees Santu in his room & surprised. She is arranging his other things on table. Santu sees to Dm & smiles Dm still standing there being surprised as Motiben said Santu won't come up so get ready by himself but Santu were in front of him so he wasn't believing on his eyes. Santu comes to near him with her sweet smile.

Santu: malik see ur all things r here on dressing table ur wallet, ur handkerchief & ur watch. I putted ur account file in that drawer (showing finger to drawer).

Dm just staring at her she comes more near him & while saying all this she continues to buttoning his kurta for a moment Dm thoughts she is actually there it's not his dream he smiles staring at her. He moves closer to her to take her in his arms at a time his cell rings. He sees around no one was there or neither his things on table nor his kurta buttons closed. He understands that it's just his illusion like always.

He took out his cell from pocket then sees its call from Suamil bhai. He scratches his head & closes his eyes leaving deep breath out… saying "Santudiii ek din tu mane pagal karine mukish… (Santudiii one day u will leave me making mad)" he shakes his face while smiling & hangs up the call. Then he continues to talk with Suamil bhai abt business & other stuff being in room only.

When Hiten & Shanky was passing from there they see there Maulik were standing alone at one place at the corner of living room being upset they go to Maulik to talk. Maulik makes face seeing them as he was angry with them.

Shanky: what happen sale shahab why u so upset today also in the morning didn't u sleep last night well. (Teasing him)
Maulik: I don't want to talk to u both. (
Being angry)
Hiten: Maulik what happen why r u angry is it b'coz last night haan. (
He also teas him)
Maulik: Hiten bhai u don't talk to me u was the one na who took everyone in my room last night & spoiled it I wont forgive u ever. (
Making face)
Shanky: ohh come on Maulik we were just teasing u & u took that thing so badly on heart not fair. (
Smiling)
Mualik: just b'coz of u all my first night was spoiled I just don't want to talk to u both.
Shanky: ok… ok now stop behaving like small kid & have this. (
He gives white envelope to Maulik)
Mualik: now what it is. (
Taking envelope seeing it)
Hiten: a small gift of ur marriage by us for u & Sanjana open it & see by urself. (
With smile)

Maulik opens it & finds 2 tickets of Singapore of honeymoon packaged also it is for three weeks he shock with happiness to see that. Then in some time also he be sad & pull the tickets again in envelope. Shanky & Hiten surprised why he did that.

Shanky: what happen? Why u become again sad Maulik? Why what is the problem. (Maulik become quite feeling guilty he goes to Hiten with smile)

Maulik: I m sorry bhai u all cares for me so much & I was thinking so bad abt u all really very sorry bhai. (Being very sad)
Hiten: u know what u r such a duffer we were just teasing u nothing else & never thought like that ok& now just listen to me just go & enjoy ur time with Sanjana of ur new life's new happiness & forgot abt all this haan. (
Maulik lowers his head while smiling nods. Hiten smiles & goes to him)

Maulik: ok bhai if u says I will surly go. (He hugs Hiten tight being very happy)

Shanky: ok guys if bharat milap is done so can we proceeds to do pooja haan.

All laugh together & moves to complete the work.

Precap: Santu: b'coz of u what u did with Motiben she was so angry (as she said to her early in talk). Why u did that malik? (Showing fake anger)
Dm: what??? Did Motiben tell u everything? (
Being shock)

Santu: ya she told me everything malik now tell me why u did that? (Currishly to know the thing)
Dm: I didn't mean to do that but it was happen don't know how? (
Making excuse)
Santu: but how can that happen just suddenly. (
She still tries to trap him in her talk)

Dm: b'coz u wasn't there. (Showing her his cute dimples)

To be continuing…

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful writing Leena love how moti has changed and when is their baby coming. Please post the next one soon.