Well written.

Continue soon.

@ smita

first welcome to here πŸ˜ƒ

i m really glad of ur for liking it 
πŸ˜ƒ

next will up soon wait n watch πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago

Recap – Santu goes to Maulik & make him ready to visit at Taru's place. Kanji were at home when SanRaj reached there with Maulik. They meet n be happy expect Moti. All sit together & talk abt Maulik's marriage. Sanraj gives them wedding card Moti don't like this & gets up starts talking bad mouthing abt Santu & blaming her for everything. Dm gets angry at this & moves out from house in anger telling Kanji to come home in marriage. Santu b upset for what happen Dm says nothing was ur flute don't be sad.

Part 59 –  This excise u need to do every day as much as u can.

It's one more month passes & now it comes to Maulik's marriage's pitthi rasma day. Santu were very much happy & doing all work by her hand. All in house were helping her but she wants to do the whole work with her own hands for her son's wedding.

It was last so many days she didn't took rest properly just she took sleep in night that's it Dm lots of time try to make her rest but she didn't listen & do works. Now Meghna & Rasik also comes in Dm's house for stay there until to Maulik's marriage.

It was noon time when Santu were busy in preparation of evening pitthi event all were helping her but she also waiting for Tarunji as they yet didn't came at home for marriage but she have full faith they will come & she will wait for them until they don't came.

Santu did all preparations & went in to her room were Dm was sits on chair reading paper. Santu annoyed with this as she told him to get ready but still he was not yet. Then she goes near to him holding her tummy as it is a bit big now. She pulls the paper, which he was reading. Dm sees at her with shock but not angry.

S: what is this malik see now just 2 hours left in to Maulik's pitthi rasam & u still sitting here & reading paper. I mean in sometime guest will started to come but still u r not ready until yet.

Dm smiles & holds her hand make her sit on his lap. Santu were still annoyed but still she sits on his lap placed her arm around his neck for support to sit. She is still seeing away not at him in anger. He again fluted his dimples. He pulls her face to him.

Dm: don't worry my Santuriii don't be so hyper everything will be done on time. U don't take stress just relax or I will tell to baby she will make u understand in batter way. (Teasing her & make her relax as he know when they talk abt baby she always smiles)

Santu: ohh so now baby will listen urs & tell to me gud but what u wants to makes me to understand hun? (Asking him in naughty mood)

Dm: nothing just that pregnant lady need not to be get much stress they need to be relax for that they should be do some excises daily. (Telling her in his with his husky voice)

Santu:  & will u tell me what that is? (She knows his talks mean but wants to hear from him)

Dm: jo vaat ame che k main tujhe bol k samjaha nahi sakta par haan jivant prsaran jaroor dikha sakta hun kyunki sirf ek insaan isko akele nahi kar sakta do ki zarorat hai. (Well see I can't describe it to u while taking but I can show u live demo b'coz just one person can't do need two ppl)

He smiles with his BR eyes & moves to close to her he was taking himself slowly close to her trying to kiss her lips. Santu knows what he wants to do she also didn't stop him. He placed his both palms on her both cheeks pulling her too close to him.

She smiles & gives herself to him their both lips were coming more & more close to each other. Santu were breathing heavily when Dm's eyes were shining in joy. Now their lips were very close to each other just one inch apart. When Dm smiles...

Dm: this excise u need to do every day as much as u can.

Santu lowers her eyes in shy, which Dm loves the most. Santu now closed her eyes. He was abt to locks her lips with him when they hear the giggling voice from door. Both look at the direction of noise & both get shocked to see Meghna standing over there.

Both get so embarrassed can't described in words. Santu gets up from his lap then Dm too from on chair. Now both standing on floor near each other SanRaj's cheeks r turned in deep red in shy. Meghna is slowly coming to them while smiling.

Santu lowering her eyes have no guts to meet her gaze to Meghna as the way she sees them in such condition here Dm also seeing at other side to see Meghna continually laughing to think what she saw & seeing their red face.

Dm: Meghna u here any work u having?

Meghna: ya actually I was become ready so thought to check she been too or not but… come to here gets to know u both having some personal work haan.

Dm: No, mean ya… (Dm don't know what to say he so confused & angry too)

Meghna: ok let's cut it off both cum down soon all r waiting for u. (Meghna turns to go out SanRaj took relief breath but she reach at door & again turns to SanRaj.)  However, Dm let me tell u one thing. U always remember before do any personal work plz u check the door is it close or open either u always getting disturbs like this & I know u hate disturbance so much while u r with Santu.

Dm: Meghna… (In anger)

Meghna: bye comes soon. (While giggling she go run down)

Dm also smiles after going her down. Dm turns & sees Santu not next to him she moves to cupboard to take out her cloth for getting ready. Dm be annoyed with this & moves to her. She also took out his cloth from cupboard & put it on bad.

Dm: now what r u doing?  (Stopping her make facing him)

Santu: didn't u see what Meghna ben said malik come let's get ready we r getting late for event. (Smiling to him)

Dm: & what abt exercise? (Holding her in his arms)

Santu what r u doing malik see door is still open someone again comes in. (making face)

Dm: who cares let them see I m with my wife not else. (Moving close to her)

Santu ya I know ur old dialogue but u know na how was Meghna ben laughing & teasing us u want others also do same malik no na so leave me plz… (Making innocent face)

Dm: ok I will but what abt our left exercise at least complete it. (Asking with naughty smile)

Santu: mmm not now, we will do it later malik. (Making herself relies from his grip)

She runs away with her cloths in washroom to wear Dm stays there with big smile on face. Watching her going away in some time Dm gets ready in room & Santu gets ready in washroom. She comes out from washroom & is looking mesmerizing.

She wearer purple colored sari with white embroidery like always open long black silky hair who making Dm crazy for her. Dm sees her then he took deep breath seeing her. Santu sees him & smiles wearing jewelry. She looks at Dm n feels he become lost.

Santu: what happen malik? What u doing haan?

Dm: drinking my Dafford's beauty with eyes who makes me always crazy for u. (Coming closer to her)

However, Santu puts hand on his chest to stop him.

Santu: now stop being romantic & let's get down al r waiting for us malik.

Dm makes face but Santu pulls him out by dragging his hand both come down & meets to all guests. It was now abt to starts pithis rasam. However, Santu still waiting for Tarunji who didn't yet came. Meghna come to Santu.

Meghna: Santu bahbhi lets starts the rasam now I don't fell Motiben will come.

Santu: just some more time Meghna ben I m sure they will come.

At a time, Tarunji enters in house. Dm sees them & be very happy. Dm sees at Santu both eyes full of joy. Dm moves to kanji & hugs him took them in but didn't look or talk to Moti. All family members come there & took Tarunji's' blessing. Then Tarunji meet Baa & Bapuji then took their blessing. Meghna hugs Taru & Rasik to Kanji.

Now pitthi rasam starts Baa comes first & placed pitthi on Maulik's cheek. After that, Taru then Santu & Meghna All were enjoying it a lot.

Meghna: so girls we elders down now he all urs now u can do what u want with him. (Teasing Maulik)

All girls jump on his make him full colored of turmeric all were enjoying Taru is seeing all this standing at one side. Santu sees her & come close to her. Moti sees her coming to her & turns her face in anger.

Santu: thanks Benbaa. (With smile)

Moti: for what? (Giving hard look)

Santu: for coming here thank u so much. (He so happy)

Moti: Don't be try to show me u r very much happy & overjoyed I know u very well. I just came here for my son, my bro & husband that's it not for u. (very rudely)

Saying it, she moves away from Santu leavening her in sadness.

Santu: whatever Benbaa I m happy with this at least u came here.

Then she smiles in that joy.

Precap – Santu now was coming down while down stairs with plate of flower petals all were around there while busy in working at livening room. She feels weak & had collapse too. She still trying to walk she is on last two-three stairs. She feels darkness in front of eye.

To be continuing…

if u likes it plz press Like button...

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

guy i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link i m posting here so we can bring our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
Great part Leena hope the baby and Santu are ok and love Dm teasing her. Please post soon
aww so sweet ff leena😳
continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
awesome part πŸ‘ leena as always SanRaj are so sweet πŸ˜Š
write next part soon πŸ˜ƒ
Fab update!πŸ‘
Loved it!😊

Awesome ff,Leena!πŸ‘Read 2 updates 2gedr,both wer equally good!

Sorry,cudnt comment earlier.

Keep up da gr8 work n cum back soon wid another wonderful update.😊