Posted: 13 years ago

OMG!!!!!

So so romantic😍

Waiting 4 next part

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bishop22

Wow leena just brilliant..... no word to describe.... please write next part soon.....

Originally posted by: crystal30

Hey Leena, great part!!! Do post the next soon...😳

Originally posted by: mimi10

woo lena great part  you are realy talented for writting 👏

post soon pls 😉

@ hosy crystal& mimi

i m glad that u likes it....
next one will be soon loved once wait n watch....🤗

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahane

dear leena
it was☺️☺️
they are adorebel couple
waiting for the next part
all the best⭐️

@ bahane

🤗

ya dear they r really adorable.... 😳 😳

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: klementina_275

,WOW  Leena , that was soo romantic😍my heart began to beat faster with each row read😳

Originally posted by: ramonag

wow leena too good really hot and romantic post next part soon....☺️

Originally posted by: shabz50

Leena just awesome so romantic please post soon

@ klementina roma di & shbz

🤗

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

😉 fab part yar... continue asap....muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Mind blowingly romantic! Can't wait for next part.

@ saki & fazy

🤗

next one will be soon as u want wait n watch....
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

awsome!!!!!!!😛

Originally posted by: d.sree

wooow  😍  sooo hot n romantic☺️  part leena ....waiting for the next

@ arshi & divi

🤗

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvrr

toooooooo hot!!!

awesum...
ur writing is superb yaaar.........
post next soon...

@ nidhi

i m glad that u likes it...
🤗

hows ur study going? 😉

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lipshaa

OMG!!!!!

So so romantic😍

Waiting 4 next part

@ lipshaa

i m glad that u likes it...
🤗

h r u dear where u hide this days? 😉

leena04 thumbnail

here is next part hope u likes it.... 😃

😃 😃 😃

Part 39 - Some memories of past…

It's being early morning SanRaj were still slept lost in their love world. Sanraj covered with sheet. Santu is laying on bad on her back. Dm head is resting on pillow & his body on bad on his chest. Dm's one arm is around her waist & one arm is resting on bad.

Here Santu's both arms around his hand on her waist as holding his hand. Both are facing to each other that much close that their nose is almost touching. Santu is looks so relax in her peaceful sleep also Dm is also having his cute slight smile on his face.

Santu's sleep breaks she open her eyes she smiles to see at Dm she sees at Dm's hand on her waist. She slowly placed it on bad then she tries to get from bad. She collects her cloths from floor n went to wash room for bath.

After taking bath, Santu comes out with her witted hair. She drays her hairs with towel then combs it. Still Dm was sleeping so she comes to near Dm to awake him. At a time Dm's cell rings on table. Santu sees at cell.

She sits on bad next to Dm then she picks it up with the rings noise Dm also wakes up.

Santu: Hello, who's this.

Ashok modi: jai shri Krishna bahbhji it's me Ashok modi Sanjana's father.

Dm gets up & sits on bad taking edged of bad facing Santu but still in his half sleep.

Santu: jai shri Krishna Ashok bhai h r u? & how is Sanjana & bhabhiji.

Ashok modi: all r fine bhabhiji I just call to tell that I m coming in 2 hours to meet u all & to talk abt Maulik & Sanjana's marriage.

Santu: ohh u r coming that's great I will tell this to malik.

Am: ok jai shri Krishna bhabhiji.

Santu: jai shri Krishna.

Santu cuts the phone & sees to Dm with smile.

Santu: malik that…

Dm: I know Ashok is now abt to come na.

Santu: Yes, malik he is coming to talk abt Maulik & Sanjana's marriage. (She was saying this being so happy & Dm sees her happiness)

Dm: r u happy na.

Santu: what is this malik which mother will not be happy on her son's marriage. I am very happy but now there is so many work r left to do. Making tea for u, make breakfast for everyone, do the preparation to welcome Ashok bhai… (She was saying this all in so much excitement as she was very happy) ok malik u also gets up & be ready soon (she gets up from bad & goes to cupboard to take out his cloths) ok I m making tea for u (she puts his stuff on bad) be ready soon.

Saying this she runs to down in hurry to do work. Dm was so happy to see her relax & happy. He was relief now from her side. He smiles & gets up from bad with getting his cloths to go to washroom.

At down Baa was sitting with Bapuji. They both were very worried abt yesterday for Santu. Baa also conveys to Bapuji abt it. They both were waiting for SanRaj to come down so they can talk to them. They both were upset.

Baa & Bapuji looks at Santu to upstairs to coming down but both got surprise to see Santu comes down in her joy with happiness on her face. Both were happy but still confused how it's happen yesterday she was looks so upset & now she is happy.

Santu comes near to Baa & Bapuji she touches their feet & takes their blessing. Baa & Bapuji was very happy to see her happy. Santu was now abt to go in hurry to mandir.

Bapuji: aree Santu where r u going in this so much hurries.

Santu: Bapuji I have to finish prayer soon with rest of things.

Baa: ohh what happen there for hurry.

Santu: Actually, u knows na Baa that Ashok bhai is coming today to talk abt Maulik & Sanjana's marriage.

Bapuji: ya we know that.

Santu: but he is coming in just two hours & I need to make prepare everything soon. I have to done so many things to do ok I m going.

Then she leaves from there to do pooja & lots rest of work. Baa & Bapuji was happy to see that she is not much upset now but still they both wants to know what was happen yesterday to her. However, they thought it's not gud to talk to her as maybe she will be again upset or will not give answer of this.

Therefore, they both moves to SanRaj room to talk to Dm. Until then Dm were became ready there after bath. He was sitting on his chair front of tea table. He was waiting for his tea.

Then he sees Baa & Bapuji entering in the room. He smiles to them & tells them to take a sit. Baa sits front of Dm's chair & Bapuji sits on bad facing them.

Dm: u both r here in this early morning what happen?

Baa: what to do beta when kid's starts to hide things from parents then parents need to come to kids to know.

Dm: (be surprised) what r u saying Baa I didn't get it.

Baa: how will u get when u & Santu starts hiding ur things from us.

Dm: Baa we always shared everything with u. what is there we ever hide form u.

Baa: ohh really then tell me why was Santu was so upset yesterday & where she was gone.

Dm: Baa its nothing like that u may be having some misunderstanding.

Baa: I know my kids' very well beta I know there is must be something, which u & Santu is hiding from us. U know Dharamraj we was so worried yesterday for Santu she was so upset & that's why I want to know what was that.

Baa was waiting for her answers & Dm was upset but now he has to tell to Baa the truth. He knows with this they will hurt but they want to know so he has to tell. He lost in his thoughts when Bapuji comes near him placing his palm on his shoulder.

Bapuji: what happen beta? Is there is anything to worry.

Dm: yes there is the thing which abt to worry & not too.

Bapuji: what u mean.

Dm: Baa u want to know na what was happen to Santu yesterday. Why she was so upset I tell u Baa had u remember 2 years ago Santu & me went to Antwerp for some business trip.

Baa: Yes in that, trip u & Santu were gone for one month but u both stays there for 2 months.

Dm: Yes, Baa u knows why we stayed there for 2 months b'coz of Santu's abortion… (Bapuji & baa both shocked to hear this)

Bapuji: what… How this all happen?

Dm was feeling so much pain saying this to them. Baa was very shocked hear this. Then Dm starts to tell.

Dm: it were hardly passed some days when we reached to Antwerp house & gets the news that Santu is pregnant with 2 months. We were so happy & she was as if she is on 7th sky of happiness. She were loving this news but doctor said b'coz it's her first pregnancy so take gud care her & make her rest as much as she can.

She tells me that time to get back to Dharampur, as she wants to share this happiness with u all. But I had my work left there so I can't come soon & I also can't sand her hear alone so I tell her to share this news to all via phone but she wants to see ur all happiness by herself so she said she will tell u all after coming back to Dharampur only.

Then after some days she was coming down from the stairs of our Antwerp house how don't know but she sleep from stairs & it's also on her stomach. She became unconscious then I bring her in hospital where we get news that we lost our kid.

(Dm was now abt to like cry…) but in those someday she was being so attach to baby I can't explain. She also seen so many drams for it but it all breaks just b'coz of that one incident. She was fully braked just I know how I make her recovered from that

Baa & Bapuji was quite tears filed in their eyes hearing all this… while crying.

Baa: but why u didn't tell us.

Dm: b'coz when we back I thought all is died there she was again normal. I never thought this thing would ever rise again like this here. When yesterday all suddenly our baby talk arise I was worried that Santu's that wound will open again & exactly  happens that however with my love I try to make it recover. I never want to hide this u but I never get right opportunity to tell u.

Santu was hearing all this standing at door with tea tray in her hand & tears in her eyes. Tray falls from her hands as all her memories again starts to run in front of her one after one with noise of falling tray all sees at door at Santu.

Precap Santu: Baa I am sorry.

Baa: u go, go from here u never accept me as ur mother that's why u didn't tell this to me.

Baa & Santu both was crying badly…

To be continuing…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...