Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land - Page 130

luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[ohh real bad yaar so what happen now will u give again exam??????? 😕 😕

i read ur all parts last one was abt ice cubs plz yaar post soon engarly waiting for it...... 😃 😉

i have two exams more...in jan n feb......
hopefully will get through that((((((finger crossed)))....
i will post it today only...but first watchng todays episode.....awesome!!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi leena....
Nw dis was beautiful... Waise santu was lost in thoughts.....
Hmmmm, it sounds fishy.

Waiting 4 d next part dear... Wanna knw d surprise malik planned 4 priya santuri.
So fast.... Next part. :-)
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luvrr

[ohh real bad yaar so what happen now will u give again exam??????? 😕 😕

i read ur all parts last one was abt ice cubs plz yaar post soon engarly waiting for it...... 😃 😉

i have two exams more...in jan n feb......
hopefully will get through that((((((finger crossed)))....
i will post it today only...but first watchng todays episode.....awesome!!!!😊

👍🏼 i m sure u will do best of urs keep studying.....

ohh plz yaar post soon as u can........... loved ur writing awesome......😍

leena04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ushmi

Hi leena....
Nw dis was beautiful... Waise santu was lost in thoughts.....
Hmmmm, it sounds fishy.

Waiting 4 d next part dear... Wanna knw d surprise malik planned 4 priya santuri.
So fast.... Next part. :-)

@ ushmi

first of all welcome here u visit here first time so this is for u 🤗

i m glad that u likes it .... will update soon next....... 😃

leena04 thumbnail
whole concept of this part is actually given by sara (love2211) so plz give all credit to her if u likes this...... i m just writer but whole concept was of her..... 😃

~ ~ ~ so here is goes to start ~ ~ ~

Part 34Sadness of Biggest Happiness of life…

Santu being upset which were clearly shows on her face. With her thoughts, she moved to the kitchen for doing work. Dm sees her he knew the resounds of this very well. He wants to talk to her when Baa calls him…

Baa: ae Dharamraj come here I want to talk to u something important.

Dm sees Santu going in kitchen & thinks to talk to her latter when they both get free from their stuff.

Dm: yes coming Baa…

Dm goes to near Baa & being busy in to talk to her. At kitchen, Santu was doing her work being lost in her thinking, lost in abt that incident which one she never can forget in her whole life. Which was just took their biggest happiness of their life in some moments.

However, with this she also remembers abt that promise which she makes to Dm that she never remembers abt this incident again. She leaved to think abt it & makes herself busy in her work for diverting her mind from that incident like she done before also.

Next scene:-

All r sited on dining table for lunch Sanraj was sited next to each other. Santu's face was still looking dull, as she was worried abt that incident. Dm & Baa both realized this. Baa sees at Santu she fills she is disturb b'coz of something.

Baa: what happens Santu is r u ok?

Santu: yes Baa I m fine.

Baa: then why ur face seems so dull & lost charmed.

Santu: nothing Baa I was just not feeling well that's why.

Toral: ohh maa then u had the medicine for it. (Being worried)

Santu: yes, Toral I had. (She smiles lightly)

Hiten: take care ur self maa don't be so careless.

Santu: Hiten why should I take care of myself when I m having that much loving kids who cares for me a lot.

Maulik: maa whatever it is u should to take care of ur self like u do for us Got it?

Santu: yes. (Nods her head with light smile)

Whatever Santu says Baa's heart doesn't believes on Santu's words as she was feeling she is hiding something from her. At other side, Dm knew why Santu behaving likes this. Santu understands Baa is still not satisfied with her answer. Therefore, before Baa asks her anything else she tries to change the topic…

Santu: malik is Ashok bhai is coming here in evening na?

Dm: no he is not coming.

Bapuji: why what happen?

Dm: Bapuji actually he is having some important meeting in evening so he calls me & tells me he will come tomorrow in morning.

Santu: ohh ok then I will make preparation for tomorrow morning.

Baa understands Santu's feeling. Baa wants to talk to her but not now, as maybe she don't want to give answer her right now so Baa decide to wait till to the right moment to talk to her. Now all are being busy in their meal. Dm decides to talk to Santu after meal.

All completes their meal & moves to their room expect SanRaj & Toral as Santu & Toral is cleaning the stuff after lunch & Dm was waiting for Santu. Dm goes to near her to talk to her as she si very much disturb but before that… Hiten comes there.

Hiten: papa I want to talk to u right now on our new project.

Dm: no, Hiten not now we will talk letter.

Hiten: no papa it's very urgent & it has to be done right now & that's why I need ur help for that.

Dm sees at Santu she is busy in work so he thinks he can talk to Hiten, as she is busy so talk to her letter.

Dm: ok let's go.

Dm & Hiten moves to study room to talk. Still Dm is worried getting Santu. At dining table, Toral says…

Toral: maa u go & take rest we (she & Champa) r here we will clear all this.

Santu: no Toral when u both will do this much work alone let me help u & my health is not much bad I will rest latter.

Champa: Toral bhabhi is right malkin u go & take rest it's more needed for u.

Toral: also whenever I m ill u not allow me to do work so now I m not going to do also.

Santu: ok I m going.

Santu smiles & moves to her room. Santu comes in her room. She sits on chair but still she can't move her mind to thinking abt that incident. She remembers all things & abt the all-family members smiling happy face when they heard the news abt coming SanRaj kid.

In addition, she remembers Dm's words abt their love sign remembering this entire things she became sadder. Her eyes filled with tears. She gets up from her chair n starts moving on floor & stops at near the window.

She was feeling herself guilty by thinking she was the one b'coz of whose mistake Dm lost his happiness 2 year ago. B'coz of her until now her family not gets there that happiness for what they r whishing from so much long time.

May be b'coz she is now not able to give that happiness to them. How much all loves her & having hopes on her but until now she didn't fulfill their wish. Now she became very week, as she is very sensitive.

She starts crying b'coz of that incident whose abt no one know in the family expect then her & Dm. which was happen two years ago whom she never ever forgot but until now she always was trying to ignore it threw her work but today she can't b'coz…

That incident related to Sanraj… their life… their love sign… their child… whom they lost just b'coz of her one mistake. That time Dm was with her to hold her… to consol her… & today again she wants him near her to share her feelings.

Then she asked to herself why? Why she wants to Dm near herself? Just for to give him more pain or to make him suffer from that pain from right now she is suffering. What she gives in this 4 years to Dm. nothing she gives nothing to him.

He never wants anything from her besides one thing & that is their love sign… their child but what she gives to him nothing. Until now Dm fulfill her every wish but she not able to fulfill his one wish just one wish.

She breaks from her bottom of her heart. She cries a lot & sits down on the floor by saying this "I m sorry malik… I m sorry I m not able to fulfill ur wish I m sorry…"

At other side in study room Dm finishes his talk with Hiten. It was being around 5 o'clock. Hiten goes from there as he was having meeting in 1 hour so he go let Dm alone in study room. After his going Dm got a call. He picks up the phone…

Dm: hello…

Caller: hello sir all preparations r done as u say.

Dm: gud we will be there at sharp time. Thank you.

Caller: gud day sir & gud bye.

Dm: same to you & jai shri kirshna.

Actually, Dm makes plan to gives some surprises to Santu in the night. Those call from that person whom he tells to arrange it. He was happy & moves to his room to meet Santu. He reached at his room n being shock.

Precap – Dm causes himself for Santu's this conditions. I was promise myself until then I m in her life I will never let come any pain near to her. I will never let any tear in her eyes… but today I m failed.

To be continuing…

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsomeeeee leeena
and hehhehe no u the one who wrote mauhhhhh
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic part, credit goes to both Sara and Leena. Could really tell that Santu would be hurting from the part before of not having a child yet. Eagerly waiting for next part so post soon plz.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome & emotional part dear, loved it😍
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Lena 👏Continual soon please, 😃I realy enjoyed reading it,!
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely write up...credit goes to both of u(Leena & Sara)👏👏 I wish Santu doesn't hurt herself...do post the next soon