Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 161)

Post Reply New Post

Page 161 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Great part Leena. Loved how Santu realised her mistake and apologised, why can't she do this now. Anyways it was very sweet and waiting for the next part.

@ fazy

i m glad that u likes it.... Hug

she will do this soon when she will back to her love... Day Dreaming hope so... Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 161)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Happy new year guy's hope u were enjoyed this Diwali safely n peacefully........ Big smile
now hope u will enjoy this too happily... LOL

Smile Smile Smile

Part 31Got everything late as I m Dafford na...

Her face now change as par her real filling which Dm already knows smile of her face is vanished now.

Santu: u know me so well more than myself that all filling in me u know before my telling to u & for that I fills myself lucky But…

Dm: but… what?

Santu: but I am so bad wife malik as I always scold & fight with u always misunderstood u & always hurts u. (With her puppy face & abt to teary eyes)

Dm: hummm ya u r bad wife (her face became so small with this) but with that u r biggest Dafford wife too that's why u think u r bad wife. (She looks at him being puzzled) u don't understand let me explain see that u always scold & fight with me always misunderstood me but I know in that behind of all this there is somewhere ur true love is hide that's why u do this always. Till to talk abt to u hurt me then I know whenever u hurt me that time it hurt u more than me. So tell me now how can u be bad wife?

She doesn't say anything just let down her eyes with soft smile. Dm still stares at her with his loving eyes.

Dm: eah Santudiii look at me, (she looks up in his eyes) some time we r not wrong it's just like that situations r not in our favor that's why we do mistakes. So never thinks like that u r bad wife. It's just things r not good Got it?

Santu nods with smile.

Santu: what to do I m Dafford na so got all thing little bit late. (With some naughtiness)

Dm: mmm may that's why I love my this Dafford so much. (With naughtiness)

Both hug each other while lying on bad. Dm makes his way to come to near her with some naughty tricks in mind.

Santu: come let's get up now it's being really late. (She tries to get up when Dm stop her by making his grip tighter)

Santu: what happen mailk is u don't want to get up. (With shock)

Dm: mmm no. (Naughtiness in his eyes)

Santu: why? (Puzzled)

Dm: how will I where is my morning gud luck? (Rising his BR naughty eyes with his naughty smile)

Santu: ohh is u forgot u was getting some punishment at last night. (In her naughtiness)

He spins her & makes her to lie on her back on bad he also lays on her now Sanraj's face r on parallel line Sanraj's noses r touching each other. Her both hand on his back & his one hand is around her back neck & one is resting on bad.

Dm: mmm ya I remembered but I fill it was just for until to last night not for morning right?

His eyes was dancing to looks the angriness of her face on his fill that he will get for what he was waiting for so long. She was abt to kiss him on his right cheek when his moves his lips over there as he wants his morning gud luck over there.

However, she wants to play so she turns to kiss him on another cheek but again Dm moved his lips over there. Now she was having no other way so she agreed to give him kiss on his lips. She comes to close to his lips for the pleasure of her lips.

There is very less gap remain between their lips they r abt to touch when someone knock the door. Dm turns his face to door in irritation but Santu take the advantage of this n kiss him on his cheek Dm being shock to see this.

Dm: what is this?

Santu: it's ur morning gud luck.

Dm: but it's cheating. (In shock)

Santu: no u said u wants ur morning gud luck but not said where so it's not cheating. (In her naughtiness)

At outside Champu is knocking the door very hardly.

Champu: malkin…

Sanraj looks at door then again looks to each other.

Dm: seems my Dafford now being very intelligent. (Looking at her with BR eyes)

Santu: it's all just b'coz of u malik. (As was teasing him) now leave me or Champa will call whole family inside that why we r not opening the door.

Both shares sweet smile & Dm leaves her to open the door moving blank sheet from them. She gets up from bad with brood smile & goes to open the door. She opens the door Champa was sating there waiting for Santu.

Santu: what happens Champa?

Champa: malkin Baa sand me to call u for pojja & what is I made in breakfast.

Santu: (Santu gives some list of dishes for made.) u go n tell Baa I m coming in something.

Champu nods & leaves. She sees at the clock it's already being 7 o'clock. She starts to tell herself "it's being 7 still so many works have to do left… have to made breakfast… have to made Tea for malik & ect ect…

With this, she was taking out her cloth from cupboard. Dm is just staring at his angle with his cute dimples. He got some naughty idea so he gets up from bad & comes to Santu near the cupboard he was facing her back.

She is lost in herself but she knew that Dm is standing at her back. Dm smiles with his naughtiness & he grabs Santu in his arms from back. He placed his chin on her shoulder. For a moment, Santu be shock with this so she asks.

Santu: malik leave me I have to go for bath.

Dm: mmm I was thinking is u don't get bored to take a bath alone.

Santu: mmm why are u asking this malik?

Dm: b'coz I was thinking that it has passed so many days na that we didn't get bath together isn't it? (With very innocent voice)

With this he was kissing her neck & shoulder very lovingly that Santu's body starts reacting on his touch gently that's why she moves her body little bit that Dm also fills it. Dm was still kissing her n lost in her charm.

Santu: (in a very sweet voice) ohh so that's why u ask me.

Dm: (he nods) yes. (Still kissing her)

Santu: (in very sweet voice) u knows malik now the day's u became so naughty.

She realized herself in his arms & now both facing each other. Dm is smiling naughty to looking at her.

Santu: Also, if I will take bath with u will take a time of more than hour & see to the clock it's already being 7 & today I have so many work so not today next time.

She takes her cloth & moves to the washroom. Dm stands there with the thought.

Dm: but next time when?

Santu: (stop at the door of washroom) when u will sleep at night early & wake up next morning early that time got it… (In her sweet voice with her naughtiness)

Dm: So now, will have to do night shift work in day shift. (Full naughtiness in his eyes)

Santu: malik… (With u will be never change… expression)

She goes in to washroom & Dm sits on his chair with his naughty BR eyes n cute dimples…

To be continue…

Smile

Edited by leena04 - 07 November 2010 at 7:38am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeAamiraDMeli01cuckoo_chandhina91hinal60shabz50sweetfariChit15bahanebishop22crystal30cuterosylove2211Shahara3soni-zeeLuv-Shonitsimlavidhi_xCIOT_janu_2006...RamonaG....

shabz50

shabz50

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
lovely part love the naugthy DM they are so in love when are their love signs coming

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

lovely part love the naugthy DM they are so in love when are their love signs coming

@ shabz

i m glad that u likes it... Hug

their love signs it is in her way will be here soon just wait n watch......
Embarrassed LOL Wink

shabz50

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Awesome Leena. DM is getting naughtier day after day. Bath together, Shocked and I'm reading its not the first time. Waiting for next part Leena. 

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Awesome Leena. DM is getting naughtier day after day. Bath together, Shocked and I'm reading its not the first time. Waiting for next part Leena. 

@ shabz

i m glad that u likes it... Hug

ya they already had their bath together in their honey moon part.....  Embarrassed
LOL Blushing

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
dear leena
it was sweet , lovely and Blushing
naughty dmWink
santu is going to be more smart LOL
best wishesStar

leena04

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
OMG Leena....What a writing. It is hilarious.I really enjoyed the naughtiness of DM especially
* "Will have to do night shift work in day shift"Wink
AWESOME COMMENT
Waiting eagerly to see them taking bath together.Post the next 1 ASAP.Clap Clap A specialHug for you dear.

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top