~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystal30

Lovely epi., reminded me of the epi. when they all were rehearsing for the fashion show..n the way DM places his palm on Santu's waist..😳 Do post the next soon...

@ crystal

i m glad that u loves it
🤗

ya that was also lovely scene how Santu was shy hmmmmmm 😉 😆
Originally posted by bahane

dear leena
it was sweet and lovely👏👏👏
i am just wondering what is naughty dm's new plan?????😉😆
waiting for the next part
best of luck

@ bahane

i m glad that u loves it 
🤗

before naughty Dm's plan there is little twist in story u will see it soon........😉 😆 😉
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Very romantic Leena. Would love to see Santu covering his eyes when he looks at her, especially in the early days of their romance when he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Gotta say love this DM.

@ fazy

i m glad that u loves it
🤗

ya me to wants but they never showed something like this...... but happy we can live it here............... 😉 😃

Originally posted by shabz50

very nice leena me too loving this DM he is just sooooooooo  loving and romantic hope their dreams of their love signs comes true soon.

please post soon

@ shabz

i m glad that u loves it 🤗

just wait their love signs comes true soon...........😆 😉 😳

Originally posted by luvrr

fabulous leena.................
yaar u r superb....the best writer!!!!
u make everythn so magical n glamarous,,,,,,,completely lost in ur fantasy land.......
awewsome yaar,,,,specially the part whn dm ties waist chain n ur description is like i m not reading a hpothethetical ff,,,its like i m reading written update of a grand episode....its so real that one need not to imagine even....it just flows...........
👍🏼

@ nidhi

i m glad that u loves it
🤗

hehehehe u said so many gud words that now i want to see this in show yaar............ with real Sanraj 😉 😆 😉 😆
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena, WONDERFUL ff. DM is soooooooooooooo ROMANTIC. The way he was expressing his love is AWESOME. Santu is still shy. Eagerly waiting to read the naughty plan of DM.

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u loves it
🤗

ya she is shy but also she feels awesome with that as it's her hubby's love..... 😳 😉 ☺️
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Leena ...great job yaar .....Very sweet and lovely .....really liked it ❤️

Originally posted by eli01031977

I could never have enough of their romance☺️ and Leena your writing is full of it and it is briliant

@ jes & eil

i m glad that u both loves it 🤗

will try to make sure u all will enjoy it in future toooooo 😉 😉 😉

loved it leena very romantic DM is 😳 
Originally posted by Shahara3

loved it leena very romantic DM is 😳 

@ shah

i m glad that u loves it
🤗

but i m waiting for ur next one yaar........😉 😉 😉

Edited by leena04 - 13 years ago

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Part 27It was not my fault…

Then Santu takes out his cloths white kurta with dhoti puts it on bad she collects her cloths from floor n puts it in wash & jewelry on table. Then she makes her way to go down to make tea & breakfast for them.

She comes down from downstairs & going at to kitchen when she hears the noise of outdoor bell as someone is came from outside.

Santu: this time may be Khuski r comes let me check…

She goes near the door n opens it she was shock to see who stands at the door but she was also happy to see them as they was no other then Baa, Bapuji, Toral n Maulik at door.

Santu: baa u all r back here. Jai shri Krishna…

She bands to her knee n takes the blessing of Baa & Bapuji by touching their feet with huge smile on her face.

Santu: how u all is back in noon? I mean u all was abt to come in evening.

Baa: ya I will tell but first will u take us at inside of house or not?

Santu: yes… yes…

Then she makes way for them to come inside all comes inside of house Baa & Bapuji sits on sofa. Maulik takes their all luggage inside Toral hugs Santu & Maulik touches Santu's feet for blessings. Then Toral n Maulik stands with Santu.

Santu: Baa u all sits I will bring water far u all.

Baa: no we don't want it but u first tell me that why u not until make diya in mandir?

Santu: woh… woh… Baa ya actually today I get up little late so that's why all things r getting late.

Baa: it's ok beta but from next time take care don't be late as it's not gud thing. Ok?

Santu: yes Baa I go & make it now. (She was abt to go when Baa stops her)

Baa: it's ok I & Toral already done it before come to in house & where is Dharamraj he went for kharkhana or not? (Santu was abt to say before her Bapuji starts…)

Bapuji: are Vasu what u r asking u know na he always went for kharkhana at 8:30 in morning now see the time its being 11 am how he can be still in house.

Baa: u keep quite I know our son very well n more than u.

Bapuji: u knows him very well then I also tell Santu beta he is went out na.

Santu: Bapuji woh… woh… malik… (Santu was scaring as Dm is still in the house)

Bapuji: what happen beta say na….

At a time after being ready Dm comes down with shouting of Santu's name.

Dm: ae Santudiii… ae Santudiii… Where is u? Bring my tea to me …

At down all hears his voice & he sees that Baa Bapuji, Toral & Maulik r arrived. He smiles to them then looks at Santu she also looks at him. Then he comes to near them.

Dm: are Baa u all arrived here. Jai shri Krishna…

He bands to knee & takes blessings of Baa Bapuji by touching their feet. Then Toral & Maulik takes his blessing by touching his feet. Then Dm sits on sofa.

Baa: (with winning face looks at Bapuji) see I tell u I know our son very well n more than u so now tell.

Bapuji: (he makes angry face to Baa n asks to Dm) Dharamraj what r u doing here at home till to at 11 am. Is u Doesn't u want to go at karkhana or what?

Dm: woh… woh… Bapuji… (He looks at Santu who was just staring at him)

Baa: what woh… woh…? Now is u getting the illness of Santu of saying woh… woh...

Dm: no Baa actually it's not my fault I told her (Santu) to wake up me early in morning but she didn't wakes up me & that's why I get late. (Santu totally shock to hearing him.)

Baa: (with her priceless expressions.) ohh really… then.

Dm: yes even I told her that today Hiten & Maulik is also not at kharkhana to look after the work so I have to go their early but… (He sees at Santu she giving angry & killer look to Dm as she saying, "ohh so is this all my fault & u said all this then I will see u after this".)

Baa: (with her evergreen smile) u shut up I know very well to u n her also I m mother of ur both. I know very well whose fault is in this. (Toral & Maulik both was giggling to hear this convey)

Dm: (he became little embrace) now Baa let it go u are also saying anything to anywhere. Now tell me u all r was abt to come in evening how u came early?

Toral: Actually, papa I tell u that what happen. Rajesh kaka has done the biddai of bride in early morning b'coz of their some business work. Therefore, after that we had no work there so we come back here early.

Santu: Toral that is ok but where is rest of one.

Maulik: maa u know na I drives the car fast then Hiten bhai so that's why we reached here earlier & they left behind now they was abt come.

Birwa: not abt to come we already arrived here.

All looks at the door & sees Birwa, Hiten, Suraj & Champu to come back with brood smile. With the entering in house first Suraj & then Birwa hugs to Santu.

Hiten takes blessing of Dm by touching his feet then Birwa & Suraj also touches Dm's feet by saying "jai shri Krishna papa" Dm also replays "jai shri Krishna dikra". Then Suraj went to his room & Hiten sits on sofa.

Maulik: maa I am going to my room.

Birwa: yes, me too as I m very tired.

Santu: ok u both go & be fresh n up I will sand some juice & food for u in room.

Maulik & Birwa went to their room with their bags & Champa went to kitchen.

Dm: so Hiten dikra how was the marriage? Is it completes nicely?

Hiten: yes, papa marriage was very gud all things complete very nicely.

Bapuji: ya but Rajesh & Bharti missed u both very much.

Dm: u don't worry Bapuji I will talk to them.

Santu: ok now all talked very much now Baa Bapuji u both may be tired with long journey so now go to ur room & take rest. I will bring tea & some food for u in room.

Baa: ok (along with Baa & Bapuji Hiten also went to his room.)

Santu: Toral…

Toral: before u say me to go in room & take rest I m going to kitchen for to make breakfast bye. (With this she went to kitchen)

Santu just stands there to looking at her going with sweet smile.

To be continue…

PrecapSantu just stands there to looking at Toral going with sweet smile. Now there is only SanRaj left in leaving room. She turns & sees at Dm to looks at him her sweet smile gone & her face got angry look, she turns her face other side & makes her way to kitchen. Dm surprised with this.

Dm: ae Santudiii stop.

hope u enjoys & like it........😃

Plz press the  button if u likes it...