Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 131)

Post Reply New Post

Page 131 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Fantastic part Leena. DM feeding Santu and Santu feeding DM with her own hands. I know we've seen it on the show already but it never gets old, it's just so sweet.

Also reading the precap, has DM planned a passionate night with Santu?WinkEmbarrassed

@ fazy

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

ya u said true we seen it in show but never it get old at all..... Big smile

abt ur question ya but little diffrant way u will know soon........ LOL Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 131)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

WOW Leena SUPERB FANTASTIC MIND BLOWING....... Etc Etc. I am shortage of words. It is soooooo ROMANTIC. Both r feeding each other. But my heart had stopped for a while reading ur precap. Plzzzzzzzzz post the next part ASAP.

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

just take care of ur heart cuckoo b'coz something delicious is coming on way...... LOL Wink

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrr

but u speak so less....omg why? Confused
SHU KARU??
 tumhare ff ne bolti band kar de hai!!!!!!!!
they all r so brilliiantly written that i feel my every word too less to appreciate ur writing skills!

@ nidhi

ohh u make me blush dear........... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

luvrr

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2211

outstandinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggg

mauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Soni-Sanraj

Cute part Leena, so sweet Sanraj feeding each otherDay Dreaming

@ sara & soni

i m glad that u both likes it
Hug

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged

all links of previous parts is on first page.

hope u enjoys it Big smile Big smile Big smile

*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*

Part 22 - Hot spicy sweet corn romance.

After had dinner both sits in the car leaved that place. The time was around 10 pm. Still driving Dm holds Santu's one palm in his... & drives the car with his cute dimples. Santu sees to him with her sugary smile. There was only salience was between them as their salience was talking...

At outside b'coz of rainy season there was light rain was having. She silently comes close to him n resist her head on his chest then Dm places his cheek on her head. Suddenly Santu sees at outside threw the close window glass that there was spicy sweet corns (bhuta) in one store & her eyes became wind.

Santu: mmmmmmmm bhuta... (She was being happy like small kid)

Dm being shock to hearing this from her mouth & he stops the car... & now both facing each other...

Dm: what, what u says?

Santu: malik I seen spicy sweet corn in that store so it's slips from my mouth.

She shows her finger to store. Dm also sees them... he smiles to Santu & without saying anything he steps out from the car & goes to buy that sweet corn... as he was knew that how much Santu loves to eat them in especially rainy season'

He says to sweet corn men to make tow spicy sweet corn but by bad luck or gud luck, there was only one last single piece of sweet corn was remaining so he said to him making it hot & spicy. Then he pays money to the corn men & with that hot spicy sweet corn, he returns to car.

Santu: what is this malik why u brings just one?

Dm: b'coz Dafford to him only last this one was remaining.

Santu: ok then u eat this.

Dm: what I get this for u so how can I eat.

Santu: but without u how can I eat.

Dm: u r right mmmm I have one idea...

Santu: what malik?

Dm: we both will eat it half.

Santu: ok then first u starts when u finish I will eat.

Dm: but Dafford until then it will be cold then there will be no tests remain in this.

Santu: then what to do malik?

Dm: ok we both will eat it together.

Santu: How?

Dm smiles & puts the corn in between their middle of mouth in parallel line shape.

Dm: now u starts to eat from that side end & I will from other side end so by this we both can eat & enjoy it together...

Santu: ok...

Then both start to eat it from both side ends. Santu's full interest was in to eating but Dm was still staring her with his eyes while eating... in eating, the space of between their face was decreasing means while eating their face was abt to come front to each other.

(During SanRaj feeding each other at the background, imaging this song is playing...- Tum jo aaye ...)

Aaisa main sodayi hua dhadkanen bhi apni toh...

Lagti hain teri aahteian ... are haan...

Mangi na khudai maine manga na zamaana bhi...

Mang le hai teri chahatian...

When their lips come to front of each other, Dm's eyes filled with full of naughtiness & suddenly Dm pulls the corn down. Then he kissed & bites her lips little hardly... she was totally shock b'coz of this... she was looking at Dm's eyes, which fully filled with naughtiness then she became little shy & smiles... then she turns her eyes from him.

Khawahisain milne ki tumse... (2) roz hoti hai nayi...

Mere dil ki jeet meri baat ban gayi...

Tum jo aaye zindagi main baat ban gayi...

Dm loves her shy & smile very much...

Santu: what u did malik?

Dm: what is I did anything wrong?

Santu: ya u suddenly... (She was abt to say but then be shy) now u will get punishment for this.

Dm: really & what's that? (With his naughty expressions)

Santu: That now u will not get any share in this corn, I will eat it alone. (She took the corn from his hand)

Dm: mmmm I was expecting something else...

Santu: ya I know & u will get that also but not now. Right now u just drives the car otw we will be late to reach at home.                                                              

Dm smiles naughtily & starts the car. The time is around 11 pm. He was driving the car & all of a sudden, the car jerks and comes to a stop at one silent place there was no sign of men. He was trying but car doesn't starts.

Dm: ohh there must be some problem Santu u wait, I see.

Dm gets out from car & goes to opens the bonnet and checks the engine. He doesn't understands what's the problem until then Santu also gets out from car.

Santu: malik, what happen?

Dm: don't know?

Santu: now what we will do?

Dm: I call shyamlal (driver) & tell him to come here with car.

Santu nods her head. Dm takes out his phone from his packet but he sees that the battery of phone was dead.

Dm: ohh good, the phone's battery is dead.

Santu: now... (Worried)

Dm: now what, now we have to go at home by walking. As we have no other, option also now home is not far away so can go while walking.

Santu: ok & car.

Dm: In the morning, driver will take it at home.

Dm looks the car & both starts walking... Both took each other hand & starts walk on the road. In some time, rain became little heavier with blowing air. Both witted fully in the rain but still they were walking, as they were having no other option beside this or may they enjoying each other company in the rain as both was together.

While walking more than half-n-hour now Santu became tired but she doesn't say anything to Dm but the tiredness was clearly shows on her face. Dm looks at her & he understands that now she became tired while walking. Therefore, he stop.

Dm: stop Santudiii.

Santu: now what happen malik?

He looks at her now both are facing each other. He just puts his one arm around her waist, second one under her leg & carries her up in his arms. Dm starts walking & Santu was shocked...

Santu: what r u doing malik?

Dm: I m carrying u b'coz u r became tired.

Santu: no malik I m not tired plz let me down.

Dm: see we both knew this very well that may we both can lie to each other but our eyes can't. I see in ur eyes that u became tired & ur eyes never lies to me.

Santu: but malik see we came near the village & also house is not far away. I will walk u let me down otherwise u will be tired to carry me.

Dm: what how could be I tiered I promise u that I will with u in our every difficulty, so will u give me permission to fulfill my promise?

Santu smiles to him & wraps her arms around his neck as she was giving him permission, both smiles to looks at each other very lovingly... then Dm starts the walk towards house.

(During SanRaj feeding each other at the background, imaging this song is playing... - Tum jo aaye ...)

Chaahton ka maaza faaslon me nahi...

aa chupa lun tujmhe hosloon main kahin...

sab se uppar likha hai tere naam ko...

khwahison se jude silsilon main kahin...

Khawahisain milne ki tumse... (2) roz hoti hai nayi...

Mere dil ki jeet meri baat ban gayi...

Tum jo aaye zindagi main baat ban gayi'

To be continue...

Precap - Santu opens her eyes & meets her gaze to Dm but he was just making her cheeks more n more red with his killing BR naughty eyes. They both were losing themselves in each other. Then his lips slowly make his way to touch his life on her lips...

Plz press the  button if u likes it...

Edited by leena04 - 21 September 2010 at 6:33am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreeSHU434hina91luvrrcuckoo_chandsweetfarihinal60shabz50Chit15bahanecrystal30Mulacuterosybishop22Shahara3Luv-Shonitlove2211soni-zee_xCIOT_...RamonaG....lipshaa

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
So cute with the sweet corn and as usual the daffor not getting the hint says I won't share my corn with u anymore. Please post next part ASAP. The precap makes me more eager.

leena04

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Leena soo cute & sweet part dearDay Dreaming, love Sanraj momentEmbarrassed

leena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....