Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena AWESOME, BRILLIANT, U R ROCKING. I read ff nos 16 and 17 together. I loved 16 soooooooo much that I was visualizing them and their romance and their naughtiness. Lovely. Eagerly waiting to read ur next 1. Now they should have SanRaj kid/kids and Santu should be pampered by DM. Plzzzzzzzz Leena.

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

This is the type of leap we all would like. Terrific part Leena, so nice the way they spent time together. Hopefully now that her studies are over, she and DM can finally spend some real, quality time with each other. Wink

@ fazy & cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it
Hug

wants to ask u 1 question how u both read my mind...  LOL LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 120)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
That is the bonding of friendship Leena. Gr8 persons think alike. hehe...... so we are waiting for SanRaj kids which we are missing in the actual serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

That is the bonding of friendship Leena. Gr8 persons think alike. hehe...... so we are waiting for SanRaj kids which we are missing in the actual serial.

ya u said true bonding of friendship... n u will get soon that what u want cuckoo..........just wait n watch.....Big smile

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Now the story starts from here... hope u enjoys it...

Part 18 - My morning gud luck...

It's a morning time as usual Santu (simple white sari with orange blouse with light makeup & no jewelry expect MS& earrings.) was doing her tulsi pooja at tulsi plant of outside corridor of house... with Toral(she also wears simple sari with light makeup & less jewelry.) both completes their pooja & goes to at Radha Krishna mandir for prayer.

Both pray together for the welfare of the house.

At a time, Suraj comes there & hugs Santu from back with his sweet smile. He was wearing t-shirt & jeans as its vacations of school. Santu sees at him and gives him a cute smile & turns to him.

Santu: so my baby is ready in the early morning.

Suraj: yes maa. (With broad smile)

Suraj takes the blessing of diya of god & Santu feeds him the prasaad. Then Santu bands to take his son's gud bye kiss on her cheek. Suraj gives her kiss.

Suraj: Toral bhabhi Baa is searching for u in inside & she is angry.

Toral: searching for me, but why?

Suraj: I don't know she was asking for u to Champa didi. She was telling abt some haldi dudh.

Toral: ohh god, how was I forgot that.

Santu: what happen Toral?

Toral: Actually, maa in the morning Baa tells me for make some haldi dudh for her as her knees was paining. Now Baa will be very angry to me. (She was scared)

Santu: don't worry go n make the haldi dudh now for her quickly & give to her Baa will not be angry to u. Ok

Toral: ok I m going.

Toral runs to the kitchen. Santu takes Suraj along with her in the house. Sansur (Santu -Suraj) entered in the house. Where everyone was after heading breakfast sited on sofa expects Dm, Hiten & Toral.

Santu comes to everyone first she gives the aarti to Birwa & Maulik they takes the blessing of diya of god & Santu gives them the prasahad. Then she goes to Baa & Bapuji they also takes blessings & Santu gives prasahad.

Santu gives pooja's thali to Champu to puts in the house temple. Then Champu goes to put it to there. Santu touches Baa & Baapuji's feet & takes the blessings of them. At a time, Toral comes there with the haldi dudh for baa from kitchen. She puts the plate to front of Baa.

Toral: take here is ur haldi dudh Baa.

Baa: (not much happy) so u had remembered this that I told u.

Toral: I was remembering Baa but it is that I forgot in to go to do tulsi pooja with maa. Plz forgive me by making puppy face.

Baa: (she takes the glass from trey) ok this time I forgive u but don't do this again.

Toral: ok baa.

Bapuji: Santu beta is Dm calls u that when he is coming back from vadodra.

Santu: but Bapuji he is already comes back in the night only.

Baa: what then why u don't tell us that he is arrived?

Santu: b'coz Baa he comes at night at one o'clock & u all was slept so he say not to disturb u all. Actually, he was leave vadodra at 3 pm in noon for coming back to D'pur but while returning he got the heavy road traffic so he became late & he was also being very tired from hole day's journey so he slept while coming without had meal also. Still he is sleeping, as he wants some rest.

Bapuji: ya from the last 6 months he is doing so much up & downs to vadodra to solve some problem which is, happens in the factory. He have go in the nights & for weeks  if it's needed hope all work was complete there.

Santu: ya he was told me that almost work are done but as he was tired, I didn't ask him much more.

Baa: ya but Santu now go n wake up him as sun is raise in east also its became 8 am & today we having so much work.

Santu: ok Baa I am going to wake up malik.

In SanRaj room...

Santu goes in to room to wake up Dm. she opens the door of room but Dm was sleeping on bad very peacefully (he was sleeping one side of body by facing to door his one hand was under the pillow of his head & one hand was resist on his body). She sees to him & smiles then she goes to near him & sits on bad.

Santu: malik, malik wake up see its being morning now.

Dm sees to Santu with his half-sleepy eyes & salient smile, as his tired body still wants to sleep... then Santu runs her finger in Dm's hair to wake him up lovingly.

Santu: malik wake up... ...

Dm: mmmmmm

She smiles & abt to go Dm open his eyes & holds her arms...

Dm: Were r u going?

Santu: u was not waking up so I was going.

Dm: ohh really how was I waking up like this? (Still laying on bad)

Santu: means? (Confused)

Dm: u r Dafford n u will be stay always Dafford, is u forgot how u wakes up me in the every morning.

Santu still didn't get him n still looks confused.

Dm: off... is u forgot that every morning when I m in sleep u first placed ur love as kiss at anywhere on my face, then u softly moves ur palm threw in my hair. Then u calls me to wake up so how can I wake up like without my morning gud luck. (With raising his BR eyes)

Santu: (shock) what? How u knows this, I thought u r in sleep... but not u already awake... n doing act as in sleep.

Dm: yes, how I could I been in sleep when my love is giving me my morning gud luck.

Santu: what malik u r so bad u always makes me Dafford (with unhappy expressions)

Dm: really... but I don't need to do that's u r.

With broad & naughty smile b'coz of it, she irritates more, and then she was abt to gets up n goes to away but Dm holds her one arms snatch to himself therefore she fall down on bad. He makes her lay on her back on bad next to him.

He was still laying one side of his body but now banding to her little bit, He covers her body around with his one arms so she can't get up & go away, still there was remain some gap btw their body & now they both facing each other.

Now Santu was suffering to relies herself from his arms but Dm doesn't let it happen.

Santu: Malik leave me I want to go.

Dm: if I will not then what u will do?

Santu: (still said in irritation) but what u wants malik.

Dm: nothing much only just my morning gud luck.

Santu: and if I will not gives it then?

Dm: ok it's ur wish I will not force u I will be just sleep here like this putting my arms around u.

Santu: what this is its black mailing.

Dm: no this is dealing with the mind.

Santu: u r really very ziddi, by doing anything u will fulfill ur wish, Right na?

Dm: ya that's why I m calling Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi.

Santu smiles & lost again in his alcoholic eyes, as she always loves to lose in front of this Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. She goes close to his cheek then she placed her love on his cheeks near his lips by her lips.

Santu: now it's enough?

Dm: mmmm it's ok for now but u have to promise me also.

Santu: promise now what promise?

Dm: now u promises me that now every morning u will wake up me like this only.

Santu: (with smile) ok I promise now leave n wake up.

Both smiles very lovingly then Dm takes back his arms around her & both gets up from bad. Santu already made hot water for him but he still don't want to go to leave her so Santu push him for bath as it's became really late in morning. Santu goes to cupboard to bring out Dm's cloth from it his black kurta n dhoti. Then Santu puts the cloth on bad & she goes to down stair for make tea for Dm.

To be continue…

Precap – Everyone have to go at one marriage but Dm said he can't go as may be he would again has go to vadodra. Santu's facedown after hearing this.

Baa: ok as u wish. Go Santu pack ur stuff.

Dm: but Baa how Santudiii can go with u all.

Bapuji: why now what happen?

Press the like button if u like it....Big smile

Edited by leena04 - 10 September 2010 at 8:10am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfarishabz50hbuyirinthom.3cuckoo_chandhina91luvrrbishop22crystal30Mulacuterosybahanesoni-zeelove2211Luv-ShonitShahara3Jes75_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

bahane

Goldie

bahane

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
dear leena
thank youClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
it was lovely and cuteEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
dm is so naughty and demanding LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
i am wondering what is he going to do for santu as well?Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Day Dreaming
good luck

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear leena
thank youClapClapClap
it was lovely and cuteEmbarrassedLOL
dm is so naughty and demanding LOL
i am wondering what is he going to do for santu as well?WinkDay Dreaming
good luck

bahane  i m glad that u likes itHug

ya in coming he will be more demanding Wink Wink Wink & for santu.... u just wait n watch 
LOL LOL  LOL

bahane

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
so cute & romantic leena...post next part soon Embarrassed Day Dreaming

leena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Jus fantastic epi. Leena...Clap Look fwd for more...do post the next part soon...Embarrassed

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top