Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bahane

dear leena
thank youuuuuu for your lovely ffπŸ‘πŸ‘
i am waiting for next part ( more sanraj )πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
best of luck

Originally posted by: Shahara3

ah leena caught up with your ffs and all are brilliant and cute...santu has lots of making up to do with DM πŸ˜‰ post nxt part soon...sorry for late reply in reading ur ffs xxx

@ shah & bahana

i m glad that u both likes it
πŸ€—

no need to say s***y of t****s at all dear........  πŸ˜ƒ

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.sree

lovely  part leena ....loved ur way of writing ...

waiting 4r the next .....😍

Originally posted by: luvrr

santus character in the serial is shwn as so innocent n same thng u r showing in a different manner with more innocence....

bt finally  ths time she is gettng naughty!!!
waitng for the next part,post soon!!!

@ divi & nidhi

πŸ€—

nidhi actully i love the innocence of santu but i also wants her to be little naughty at least with Dm at some time........πŸ˜†
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jes75

Lovely one πŸ‘ ...Leena ...its very well written ...and the precap is too cute ...waiting for ur update .....

Originally posted by: crystal30

Leena, too gud dear...πŸ€— Santu on a mission to please her Maalik..interesting..😳 Do update soon...πŸ˜›

@ jes & crystal

πŸ€—

next will be on tomm guy's just wait..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
cuckoo_chand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Leena. MIND BLOWING DEAR. Lovely writing. Dyeing to read ur next part. Now I am waiting to read how Santu has to make DM happy. PLZZZZZZZZZZ post ur next 1 ASAP
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuckoo_chand

Hi Leena. MIND BLOWING DEAR. Lovely writing. Dyeing to read ur next part. Now I am waiting to read how Santu has to make DM happy. PLZZZZZZZZZZ post ur next 1 ASAP

@ cuckoo

i m glad that u likes it
πŸ€—

don't be die yaar then who will read next part just joking πŸ˜† next is on check it out...... πŸ˜‰

Edited by leena04 - 13 years ago
leena04 thumbnail

Part 15 – Dharampur's malik & malkin.

She makes her way to go in to kitchen for make Dm's favorite almond milk for him. She made the milk, puts it in the glass & glass in try b'coz it was hot. Then she starts to walks towards her room. She reached at near the room.

Dm realized by her Payal's chan-chan that she is coming but he ignores it. Now he was not angry but he wants that Santu should have to came to him b'coz now he was having his malik's ego.

Santu enters in the room, she sees that Dm was sited at aged of bad & doing his some paper work. She comes in & closes the door. She goes to near the bad were Dm sited. She puts the try on side table of bad. She sits next to Dm.

Santu: malik

Dm doesn't replay she calls for 2 to 3 times but he no responded in his malik ego. Now she frustrated (comes in her malkin mood) with Dm's this behavior so she pulls the fill from Dm's hand. Now Dm is with irritate look.

Dm: what r u doing? U can't see that I m doing work.

Santu: I can see but what I will do if u don't lesion me & just putting ur all interest in this file. I want to talk to u.

Dm: ok now tell what u wants. (still in frustrated voice)

Santu: (now she comes in her slow voice) I know malik u r angry with me just b'coz I can't able to pay my attention on u from last some days I became so much busy with the family & my responsibility, but now I promise u that now this thing will never arise again. Plz let it go leave ur anger.

Dm: If it's happen again then?

Santu: then give me any punishment what u want but let it go now leave ur anger.

Dm: ok, (actually Dm's anger was melt b'coz of her soft & sweet voice)

Santu smiles to him very lovingly & takes the glass of almond milk from table. She placed it in front of him.

Dm: what is this?

Santu: this is almond milk for u.

Dm: for me but I don't want to drink it.

Santu: u have to drink it I know today u didn't had ur meal properly b'coz u was angry with me.

Dm: how u know abt it?

Santu: I seen it on dinner table that u didn't had ur dinner properly & also not ur lunch. So now, keep quite & drink this milk. (in her malkin mood)

Dm smiles & takes the glass from her hand & drinks it but he just drinks the half glass. Then he gives the glass back to Santu. Santu sees that there is also half glass milk is remaining.

Santu: what is this u just drink half glass, why?

Dm: b'coz the remaining half glass is for u.

Santu: for me, why?

Dm: b'coz like u know that I didn't had my meal properly just like that I also know that u also don't had ur meal properly b'coz I didn't had it. So now, u keeps quite & drinks this.

Santu smiles to Dm & starts drink the milk. She finishes it to looking at Dm & puts the glass on table. Then she aging looks at dm was giggling to looking at her. She confused that why he is giggling.

Santu: now why u are laughing malik to looking at me?

Dm: b'coz while drinking the milk u made the moustache on upper lips… hehehe

She just is losing herself in his so attractive smile.

Dm: now u just looking at me or wipes it also.

Santu: mmm u wipes it.

This time Santu raise her eyes with playful mischief to Dm. he understands her sign so he calls her near with hand action. They both come close to each other now very less gap remains between their lips. They both was looking at each other with full of love & passion.

Dm slowly raises his hand to wipes milk of her upper lips. Santu says him no by making her eyes small. Then she slowly presents her pink little soft rose bud lips to him for the pleasure of his hot lips. Dm understands her sign that what she wants.

He slowly placed her face in between his both palm. He starts to come close to her, now their lips r away just an inch part. He slowly first wipes all milk of her upper lips with his tough with his touch Santu closes her eyes & then Dm also.

Then he placed the most passionate kiss on her lips. While kissing he removes her both earnings. Santu also starts moving her both palms on his neck & shoulder with full of love. Then Dm blushes her bare back with his palm & he moves her hair side. Then he slowly opens her dori of her blouse.

After sometime Dm releases her lips, now both r looking at each other they have their alcoholic eye lock here. Now Dm makes Santu lay on her back on bad, he also lays next to her at one side by facing to her, by putting his left elbow on bad & left palm on side head for support. They both are still staring at each other.

Now Dm slowly removes her pallu from her waist & starts moving his hand & fingers on her waist & stomach. Her body was shivering she closes her eyes as she fills the electricity with his every moving touch of his hand she fills as if it was his first touch. Dm loved her reaction he smiles saintly.

Now Dm comes slowly to her waist & starts placing bunch kiss over there. Santu was enjoying their each n every moment of love. Now Dm comes slowly up & up while placing kisses on her body. Now he reached at her neck & shoulder he hugs her very tightly at the other side also Santu drugs him tightly.

Then Dm starts to remove her pallu from shoulder at other side Santu also starts unbuttoning his kurta as they want each other more n more. Then Dm removes his kurta & starts remove her blouse. Now they both covered with the sheet in their ocean of their love.

Dm lays on Santu now Santu is down Dm is up. Dm sees at Santu with full of affection she also opens her eyes. They both lost themselves in each other's eyes. Dm slowly moves his palm on her hand to her palm he resist his palm there. Santu grips her palm with his & pulls him to herself as she calling him to being hers only. Now their hand & legs r mingled the room became dark & scenes fades off………

To be continue...

Precap - Santu sits next to facing Dm on bad. Then she calls him again as "malik" but no response from him so she places her one hand on Dm's shoulder to shake him. She again goes to say "ma…" but before she completes Dm grabs her from her shoulder, spins her & makes her laid on bad in his arms.

plz press the like button if u likes it πŸ˜ƒ
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thnx a lot............leena!!!!!lovely [art.........waiting for ur next post😊😊

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwww hotttt leeenaaaaaaaaaaaa superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Leena ....real hot and happening ... πŸ˜ƒ what happens next ????