Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey Leena ...sorry for the late reply ....this part is AWESOME Leena. DM is missing Santu and imagining her everywhere! Waiting for the next post !!!! 😃

Originally posted by: crystal30

Oh Leena, enjoyed the epi.😍 Do write the next part soon...

@ jes & crystal

i m glad that u likes it
🤗

don't be sorry it's ok .........jes............... 😉

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.sree

lovely .....lovely ...lovely leena ....

Originally posted by: d.sree

omg lovely.............. Dm missing her sooo much ........leena awesome ff
waiting 4r the next dear 😍

@ divi

i m glad that u likes it
🤗

next will be soon Divi.......... just wait n watch.......... 😉

luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey leena this was awesome!!!!!!!!!
yaar tum kya ho????? kaha se paya itna sahi dimag?????????
 nahi,,,actually,,,itna sahi DIL!!!!
YAAR u knw how to make others heart dance on ur rhythm!!!
n i guess this is coz ur heart also dance on the same rhythm!!!!
yaar will u do my 1 work?
u r such a good writer,,so can u pls msg me sum words whch mean same as
AWESOME,,,,,,,SUPERB,,,,,BRILLIANT,EXCELLENT,MIND BLOWING,SPCHLESS,BRTHHOLDING.......
coz nw my dictonary is finished to appreciate ur ffs n everytime i have to find a new word for ur ur thread!!!!
pls write next post soon!!!!!
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvrr

hey leena this was awesome!!!!!!!!!

yaar tum kya ho????? kaha se paya itna sahi dimag?????????
 nahi,,,actually,,,itna sahi DIL!!!!
YAAR u knw how to make others heart dance on ur rhythm!!!
n i guess this is coz ur heart also dance on the same rhythm!!!!
yaar will u do my 1 work?
u r such a good writer,,so can u pls msg me sum words whch mean same as
AWESOME,,,,,,,SUPERB,,,,,BRILLIANT,EXCELLENT,MIND BLOWING,SPCHLESS,BRTHHOLDING.......
coz nw my dictonary is finished to appreciate ur ffs n everytime i have to find a new word for ur ur thread!!!!
pls write next post soon!!!!!

😃 so sweet of u luvrr

i m glad from my bottom of the heart........that u likes it very much..........

sure i will sand u next pm..........
😃
leena04 thumbnail

ok bahana here i try to fulfill ur wish little bit hope u like it............😉

Part 12 - Surprise for my love.

Dm proceeds towards his room with upstairs. His room's door was closed he opens & enters in it & closes the door. He sees that Santu was standing at wardrobe & putting her clothes in it. She turns to Dm & gives him smile but this time Dm doesn't response to her & move towards dressing table to puts his wallet & watch over there. He thinks it's again imaginings Santu & she is not real he says himself but in little louder voice.

Dm: this girl (Santu) will make me sick were ever I m seeing I m just seeing her.

Santu being stunned with Dm's this reaction b'coz Dm was not imaginings her she was real (she was wearer Dm's favorite yellow sari with red blouse & open hair). She goes to near Dm puts her one palm on Dm's shoulder.

Santu: malik... (Dm turns & sees to her. He became shocked) what happen?

Dm: (still shocked) u... here... u was at Nanaji's house...

Santu: ya actually I was deciding tomorrow to come here today but then I thought why should not I see ur happiness to see me in front ur eyes as a surprise. However, I think u don't like my surprise let it be I m going from here (by being very upset).

Santu was abt to go but Dm catches her hand to stop her. Santu tried to loosen her hand but Dm doesn't make it happen.

Santu: let me go malik.

Dm: but at least listen to me.

Santu: no malik let me go. (Now she became angry.)

She gets off her hand from his hand then before she leaves Dm catches her from back wrapped his arms around her waist & puts his head on her shoulder now their cheeks r touching.

Dm: Santudiii listen me.

Santu: no, I don't want to listen u. (she is still angry.)

Dm: ok then, I hold u for all rest of life just like this only.

(She tries to loosen her waist but then Dm tights his grip more. Santu don't want to give up easily but she know that Dm r also not going to leave her like what he said)

Santu: ok, tell what u wants to tell. (With angriness)

Dm: first u make came down ur hot angry mind after that I will tell.

Santu: (she takes deep breath for being relaxes) now tell me.

Dm: (with salient smile) ae Dafford I was not sad to see u here actually I was become shocked b'coz I was not expecting u here & u know I m very happy to see u here.

Santu: (Santu is still in Dm's arm but now looks at each other.) is u really happy?

Dm: u know I m not lying any time?

Santu: then why u move ur face when I seen at u & gives a smile.

Dm: actually from y'day night I was missing u very much so I was hearing ur voice & seeing u everywhere from morning but when I m going to touch u, u just became disappear therefore when I enter in the room & I seen u so I thought that I m again imaginings u.

Santu laugh very loudly still being in Dm's arms. Dm was looking at her with stunning look.

Dm: what is this u r laughing at me?

Santu: (after controlling her laugh) no I m not laugh at u I just remember something that's why.

Dm: ohh!!! Really & what is that?

Santu: I hired this somewhere that in love two ppl r always acts like same, u know malik  when ever u away from me & I miss u a lot I also starts to see u & hearing ur voice everywhere. We r having so similar feelings na malik.

Both share a very sweet smile.

Dm: so, is u missing me there?

Santu: yes. (By blushes)

Dm: which things of mine u miss there?

Dm makes his grip little tight now his cheek is touching her cheek.

Santu: mmmm ur cute dimples

Dm: and...

Now Dm closes his eyes & rubs his lips on her ear then places one soft tender kiss on behind Santu's ear. Santu closes her eyes b'coz of Dm's passionate love.

Santu: and... ur angriness'

Still their both eyes r closed slowly Dm moves to down & kiss her at her corner of neck & shoulder. Santu takes one deep breath & her cheeks became deep red with Dm's kiss.

Santu: and when u calls me Dafford...

Dm starts slowly rub his lips on her shoulder & neck from right to left. Santu enjoys his loves every move with more n more passion as likes she also wants him.

Santu: and when u put ur hands on ur waist & trawling ur mustache & showing ur cute dimples when u r happy...

Then Dm starts to place the bunch of kisses on her shoulder & neck. Santu feels the butterflies in the air on Dm's each n every smooch...

Santu: and' ur eye's shine & talk when u see me...

Dm opens his eyes & spins her around to him, Santu places her both palms on his shoulders. Now Santu also opens her eyes. Both are having their magical eye lock with killing smile'

Santu: and...

Santu totally lost herself in Dm's alcoholic BR eyes. She can't able to speak anything her heartbeats was being more faster n faster with every passing moment. Dm slowly moves to near her & places soft passionate kiss on her cheek. Santu closes her eyes again as she was enjoying the moment.

Now Dm slowly pushes her more to himself. He moves to kiss her neck & shoulder then he places his bunch of love over there. Santu wrapped her arms around his neck & one palm in his hair.

Suddenly the door knocks & SanRaj comes in their senses when they hear the noise of knocking the door'

To be continue...

Precap - At evening when Santu was passing from her room to somewhere she sees that Dm was stands at the window in upset mood looking at outside. She feels bad & goes inside. She goes near to Dm. Dm realized that she is in room but doesn't pretend that he knows. Santu hugs him from backside by resting her head on his back but Dm doesn't respond it.

plz press the like button if u likes it 😃

Edited by leena04 - 13 years ago
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love your writing awwwwwwwwwwwww dm happy his bandini back but why do they always get disturbed please post soon
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Leena, waiting for the next part....👏
SHU434 thumbnail
Simply amazing and imaginative.  Can't wait for the next part..............................................😊. Please post the next part ASAP.
sweetfari thumbnail
gr8 yaar

waiting for next
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
leena, very well written , i m mega giga happy to see dm glad for his santo..
i always want my both jaanus to be together .....

waiting for next part of ur update......