Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 274

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
leena oh she is so sad and lost without him

u make feel every part of her sadness and waiting for him

waiting for the next part ^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 69)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Beautiful leena.love all ur sanraj moments.Clap 

Edited by mula6484 - 19 May 2010 at 12:32pm

leena04

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Leena ....juz read both the parts ...really awesome work my dear .....loved the rain dance , was so romantic.......Dm get back soon ur Santudi's sick .....loved ur writing Leena ...so glad u started writing .....waiting for the nex one .....

leena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2211

leena oh she is so sad and lost without him

u make feel every part of her sadness and waiting for him

waiting for the next part ^_^

SARA
i m glad that u likes it Hug.......... next part will be very soon.

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mula6484

Beautiful leena.love all ur sanraj moments.Clap 

welcome mula to the forum Hug & i m glad that u likes it.

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hi Leena ....juz read both the parts ...really awesome work my dear .....loved the rain dance , was so romantic.......Dm get back soon ur Santudi's sick .....loved ur writing Leena ...so glad u started writing .....waiting for the nex one .....

i m glad Jes that u like it  Hug..................

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Anger for Love Part 3

Till on evening Santu comes in living room. At a time Toral comes back from her friend's house. Suraj & Birva also comes back from their school & tuitions. And Maulik & Hiten also comes soon from factory b'coz no more work over there. Santu was looking very week but still she welcomes all with sweet smile.

Every one come & sits on sofa of living room. Till now Santu was gated very high fever. But still she doesn't say abt this to any one. Then after some time Santu gets up form her place for going in to kitchen for preparing dinner.

When she was walking towards kitchen she feels like collapse. She places her one hand on her side forehead. Now she is abt to faint. At a time two hands comes around her for catches her. Santu is being unconscious. Those two hands were Dm's who catches Santu to fainted on the floor. Every one comes around SanRaj. Every one starts calling Santu as maa for make her awake.

Dm: ae Santudiii... ae Santudiii... ae Santudiii... , (Dm touches her cheeks then her forehead & he became shocked) what is this her body is heating like heated fried pan. Ae Hiten call the doctor.

Hiten: yes papa.

Hiten makes call to the doctor. Dm picks Santu in his arms & takes her in their room. When doctor came Santu was laid down on the bad still unconsciousness. Dm & every one was stand there around bad. Doctor checked Santu he puts thermometer in her mouth. Doctor finds the fever almost 102'. Then he gives injection to Santu.

Dm: what happened doctor? Is every thing is okay na?

Doc: don't worry Mr. Mahiyavanshi. I give her injection she will be all right & awake very soon. Actually she was having 102' high fever. Is she (Santu) was eaten some food from morning?

Dm: I don't know I was not here (then looks at Champu) ae Champakali, Is she (Santu) was eaten some food from morning?

Champu: (scarring) yes malik, malkin was eaten but didn't take her lunch properly or nor break fast.

Dm: but why?

Champu: (still scarring) I don't know malik.

Doc: okay then Mr. Mahiyavanshi. I give u some medicine first u feed her some food & after that gives this medicine to her. (Doctor gives some medicine to Dm & he takes it.)

Dm: and anything alas doctor?

Doc: no, nothing. She just need some rest & she will be all right very soon u don't worry.

At a time Santu comes in her conscious. Doctor sees at Santu.

Doc: ohh!!! Mrs. Mahiyavanshi Now how r u feels?

Santu: much better then before. (Still having little unconsciousness)

Doc: okay then Mr. Mahiyavanshi I m taking leave u just take care of her.

Dm: sure & thank u.

Maulik takes the bag & goes with Doctor for living her at out side. Dm is in his full of anger & Santu looks at Dm she became scare even every one was scare. Dm puts his both hand on his waist.

Dm: aee Champakali, go takes the kids (Birva & suraj) in their room. U go in kitchen & prepares the dinner (in his angry voice).

Champu: yes malik.

Champu takes leaves from there immediately with kids. Dm looks angrily at Hiral. But Dm doesn't say anything.

Hiten: papa' (Before he complete Dm stops him.)

Dm: (angrily) shut ur mouth I don't want to heir any thing from u.

Santu: malik' (Before she complete Dm also stops her.)

Dm: u don't try to take their side. (Then looking at Hiral) What u was said to me "u don't worry papa we will take care of maa. We will not give any chance to u for complain" now I seen how u takes care of ur maa. (Hiral looks at down) she is ill so much but here there is no one who one knows abt it. I think I had made mistake to give u this responsibility.

Toral: papa I know we done a very big mistake maa was r responsibility but we didn't succeed to fulfill r responsibility we r very sorry plz forgives us.

Hiten: yes papa Toral says right we r very sorry.

Santu: Hiten, Toral why u r asking for sorry. It was not ur mistake it was my fault I was feeling like fever from morning but my flute is I didn't tells this to anyone & didn't takes the medicine that's why I became ill this much. (Then looking at Dm) malik, plz forgives them it's not their mistake.

Dm: now let it go' (To looking at Hiral) u both go from here.

Hiral takes leaves from there without saying anything b'coz Dm was still in anger.

Dm: (looking at Santu asking in full of anger) and u, u r Dafford & u will be Dafford for life time. U tells me that u will take care of ur self then why u didn't takes care. Why u didn't say to anyone or didn't take the medicine when u feels like fever and more on that u didn't takes ur launch properly right. God know when u will change.

After hearing this Santu became upset she fall her eyes down. Dm leaves the room in his anger. Santu eyes filled with tears.

To be continue'..

Precape-
. Dm slowly wipes her tears with his thumps. Santu hugs Dm tightly & Dm wrapped her in his arms more tightly SanRaj closes their eyes.

Feels ur self free to comment on this & plz press the like button if u likes it. Big smile

Edited by leena04 - 21 May 2010 at 1:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniacuckoo_chandsweetfarishabz50Ayushi_01crystal30MulacuterosyShahara3s000Jes75love2211...RamonaG....TOTAL-ROMANTICjanu_2006

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
leena so touching one awwwwwww the tears now become in my eyes
post soon next part

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top