Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guy' s now i m update this thread with some new SanRaj moment very soon
so guy's just wait & watch for it.
😃

leena04 thumbnail

After long time finally I set my mind for writing some new SanRaj's moment for u all guy's. So bear the mistake & enjoys it.

Rain dance Part 1

At night on 11 o'clock after dinner Santu was sited on a bad in her room alone she was looking little upset. While sitting she sees the full moon threw the window she silently smiles. She stands up from bad & goes to near the window.

She lost her self to staring at full moon. Suddenly she hears voice of car stop at out side of the house and her smile starts becoming big. She feels may be Dm is reached at home so she starts running to come at corridor (aagan) of house. (In background her payal music was playing.)

Santu reached at corridor & her smile became bigger to see Dm at the door of corridor. Dm starts walks towards her by giving big smile to looking at her. Santu runs towards him & holds him tightly in her arms. Santu closes her eyes in happiness. First Dm being little shock but then he also grebes her in his arms more tightly.

After some time Santu opens her eyes being little serious remove her arms around Dm's waist. Then Santu pushes him away slowly. Then she turn goes little away form him puts her both hand on her smooch and stands to showing her back to him in silent anger. Dm stands there in little shock.

Dm: aey Santudiii, shu thayun? (What happen?)

Santu: malik, I m not going to talk to u.

Dm: arre pan kem? (But why?)

Santu: b'coz u breaks Ur promise.

Dm: promise (confused)

Santu: (in anger) yes, u promise me before going to Antwerp that u have only 3 days work there so u will try to finish work as soon as possible & come back soon but now u r returning after 1 week.

Then Dm with his cute dimples comes close to Santu.

Dm: see I m admitting I break my promise & makes mistake but u know I have so much work over there that's why I had to stay there for more time. Now let that go.

Santu didn't replay still in anger. So Dm come front of her looks in her eyes. Now they are facing each other.

Dm: so now what u wants? Is u want to give me punishment?

Santu: yes I want. (By placing her eyes some where else.)

Dm: ok, then I m ready for it. Now tell me what is my punishment?

Santu: (by looks in his eyes.) when u had breaks ur promise b'coz of that I became upset & angry. So now u do something for make me happy & this is ur punishment.

Dm: (with silent smile.) ok,

Then Dm sits on his one knee of leg on floor in front of Santu. Santo is just curiously watching at Dm. then Dm looks at her takes out one red rose from his pocket & puts it in his hand front of Santu.

Dm: plz forgive me my priya Santudiii for my all mistakes. (With his cute, lovely & adorable innocent smile.) I promise u I will never break my promises again.

Santu's heart malted totally b'coz of his sweet smile & simple style for make her happy. She thinks why her heart still believes on his promise b'coz she knows this will be also breaks like previous ones then her heart says b'coz she loves him & when u love u can forgot ur loved ones biggest mistake very easily which like she always done.

She gives big smile to him then she accepts his rose & kisses that rose very sweetly. Then Dm's stands from his knee now with his cute dimples their eyes r locked on each other. SanRaj lost their selves in each other.

At a time rain starts falling heavily SanRaj gets back their senses with little shock Santu comes to near Dm.

Santu: malik let's come we go inside the heavy rain is falling.

Dm just looks at her didn't say anything. Santu holds Dm hand in her hand & she began to rush towards house but Dm doesn't move from his place. Then Santu looks at him mischievously. Dm gives her sweet smile & starches her towards him. Santu comes in his arms.

Then Dm takes Santu's one hand in his hand & puts other hand on her waist. (SanRaj stands like couple dance position.)  then Santu puts her other hand on Dm's shoulder.  Now SanRaj starts dancing in rain. Then Dm starts singing song…

Dm: Dabi dabi saason me suna tha maine.. bole bina mera naam aaya…

Plakein jhuki aur uthne lagi toh hole se uska saalam aaya…

Santu: jab bole woh jab bole…

Dm: Uski Ankhan main rab bole…

Santu: paas paas hi rehna tum

Ankhan ankhan main hi kehna tum…

Dm: dekha tumhain toh aaram aaya…

Music…

Santu: din ki tarha tum sar pe aana.. shaam ke jaise dhalna tum…

Dm: khawb bicha rakhe hain rah me soch samjkar chalna tum…

Santu: need ke chaun se.. tum dabe paun se..

de gaye woh nisahan ab toh mitete nahin..

Dm: tere liye chand bhi rukta hai...

Tere liye ause thaerti hai…

Yaad nahi tha yaad aaya…

Music…

Dm: Dabi dabi saason me suna tha maine.. bole bina mera naam aaya…

Plakein jhuki aur uthne lagi toh hole se uska saalam aaya…

(Santu turns herself now her back is touches Dm's chest & Dm cheek is on Santu's side forehead. Dm's arms is around Santu's waist & hand on Santu's stomach. Santu's hands are on Dm's hands. Santu closes her eyes n enjoys rain dance in her hubby's arms.)

Music…

Saalam aaya… Saalam aaya… Saalam aaya…

Saalam aaya… Saalam aaya… Saalam aaya…

Suddenly Champu comes there with umbrella.

Champu: malkin… malkin…

Santu comes back in her senses & starts watching here & there for searching Dm. She became shocked b'coz she can't find Dm there. Champu puts umbrella on santu's head for save her from rain.

Champu: what happened malkin? What r u searching to looking at here & there?

Santu: Champakali who malik…

Champu: still malik doesn't come from Antwerp.

Santu: what? (Totally shock)

Champu: and why u r witting in rain so much. If u witting much more then cold catches u & u will became ill. Now let we go inside in the house.

Santu is still looking shock. She can't believe on this that all was that just her imagination & Dm is still doesn't came.

Santu: u go and sleep, I m also going in to my room.

Champu: ok, malkin

They both starts walk towards their rooms. Santu reached at her room comes in & closes the door. She sits on her bad by getting egged of bad. She still lost her self in that imagination. After that she became more upset. And thinking abt that she doesn't know when she sleeps.

To be continue…..

Feels ur self free to comment on this & plz press the like button if u likes it.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
so cute leena.. Happy u started writing again, keep it up. 👏
leena04 thumbnail
@ roma

🤗 this is for u dear.......

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one Leena🤗, love it😍, please continue writing😳😃
Edited by sanrajpremika - 13 years ago
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leena...ur back👏👏 Nice epi. Santu feeling all sad n lonely..😭😭 
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
relly nice leena..................happy to see u bck wit ur FF'S.....keep it up 👏 👏
iSakshi thumbnail
omg leena I am speechless 😲 I absolutely LOVE IT every moment/second of ur FF... aww santu's imagination was sooooo sweet😍 😍 😍 .. I hope dm comes soon .... Muahz... plz keep it up I will b waiting... for ur next FF..
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey leena ur back and i loved the rain dance, would love it if DM was actually out in the angaan watching her 😆 so cute Santu is I hope her dream comes true and her Malik comes home.  I look forward to reading your next Sanraj moment!
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
leena so lovely so awsome one
happy that u come back