Posted: 13 years ago
leena dont stop it there please - dont tease me
please please carry on - i want the new epi now
you know i love your scenes too much
πŸ€—
otherwise im goign to satrt saying your 2 favourite words - s**** and T*****

πŸ€“waiting to read next part...
dm acting 2 be sick..............2 be close 2 his santudiii sooo sweet..........post next soon
hahahahahhaha DM just act to be in home

but he made everyone worried a bout him that is not justice at all

nice one waiting for santo to get anger

*_^
Haaaaaaaaaaaa, DM acting poorly so that he can stay home locked up in his bedroom with this priya santuri all day and Baa knowing or unknowingly helping them by saying no one to disturb and lock the door, kya bhutt DM!!!!!! post soon leena dying to know what mischief DM is up to πŸ˜†
i luv tis naughty.....dm...........thnxx leena....keep posting............

Beautiful one leena,

I am sure DM is playing prank on santu he might have onions hidden somewhere in his body. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AWWWWW..leena dat was wonderfull...DM is pretending to be ill so he can be close to santu...awww such a sweetheart. :D :D
wwoww leena amazing one my friend keep it up
 @ ritwika i really glad that u likes it. baa is always cupid for our SanRaj.

@
apara i really glad that u likes it.

@crystal i really glad that u likes it. Dm is sick or pretending it's a surprise deer.

@ bebz23 i really glad that u likes it.

@ ramona i really glad that u likes it.

@sweetfari welcome to forum, i really glad that u likes it.

@ jez75 i really glad that u likes it.

@ sheela i really glad that u likes it. abt question it's surprise deer .....
@ priya i really glad that u likes it.

@ sara i really glad that u likes it. OMG u click the right baton yaar.. 

@ sahara i really glad that u likes it. so much question but u will get the answer in next sure.

@ janu_2006 i really glad that u likes it.

@arshi i really glad that u likes it.

@ anna i really glad that u likes it. u get the bang yaar

@ azna
i really glad that u likes it.

@ samanta i really glad that u likes it.

a very big big πŸ€— for u all guys.

Part  3 - Stays Together Always.

Dm opens his eyes & sees Santu's shocked face. Dm asks Santu that what happen? Malik ur fever is gone how this happen? Dm says that like how it's appear? Santu is still looks at Dm with puzzled expression.

Dm laughs at her & Santu can't understand that why he is laughing. Dm says to her that how much u r Dafford & starts smiling. & Santu gets that all stuff was nothing then Dm's drama.

She asks to Dm with shocking expressions that malik what the stuff was done it was just a drama. Dm stops smiling & says that yes that was a drama U gives me the challenge & I want to wins that challenge that's why I done that.

Santu being little upset she doesn't says any thing to him. Then Dm asks her that what happen? Santu says nothing little rudely & she stands up from bad goes to near the window. She is looking angry & upset.

Dm also stands up from bad & asks her that what happen? Why u r upset? Santu says to him with anger what happen? U asking me what happen & why I m upset. I m upset b'coz of u malik that u know malik how we all suffers when we was know abt ur ill health. How we all r worried abt ur health But why u have to worry abt us b'coz u wants to wins that challenge & for that u can do anything & u done it right? & b'coz of that how rest of one suffers u didn't bother of it right?

Dm says to her that stop now with serious tone. Dm says again I really doesn't mean of that & I done this all not for just wins the challenge but for I want to spend some time with u. when I was with u I forgot all worries & feels very happy.

Ya I agreed made mistake by using this excuse of ill health & I m sorry for that. But I really don't know that this will hurt u that much other wise I will never uses it. Now for my mistake if u want to give me punishment I m ready for it now give me.

Then Santu says I will give u ur punishment for this & ur punishment is u have to promise me that now onwards u will never do this fake ill drama again for any resound. Dm says ok, I promise I will never do it.

Then Dm says to her that now smiles plz. Santu smiles & hugs Dm. Dm also wrapped her in his arms tightly& kisses her on forehead. Dm says that see I didn't let u mood with me for more time & ur anger is also gone.

Santu says that yes, I can't understands that why I can't be angry on u? Then Dm says that B'coz u love me that much that ur love doesn't allow u to be angry on me. & that's why I love u so much. Santu says that I love u 2 also malik.

AT Baa's room Toral comes with one glass of juice for Baa. Baa sees her & says to her that come in. Toral enters in Baa's room & gives juice to her. A baa start dinks the juice.

Toral tells to Baa that papa health became very worst. Hope he will get well soon. Toral sees at Baa she was smiling then Toral being puzzled asks her that what is this Baa I m talking to u abt papa's ill health & u r smiling. Then Baa tells her to sit & Toral sits front of Baa.

Then Baa tells her that if u was hear what I heard than u r also smiles like me. Then Toral asks her that what u heard Baa? Then Baa says that in the morning I was mistakenly hears all conversation btw Dharamraj & Santu.

Then Toral says to her that conversation. Baa says yes actually she hear this when she was passes from SanRaj room for going at living room. Then Baa tells to Toral the whole story from getting time spends to challenge of SanRaj.

After hearing this Toral says that now I understand that why papa suddenly became ill. But baa I didn't understand this why papa do this play if he wants he can stay at home without this play.

Then Baa says to Toral that yes he can but by this he can't spend time with Santu. he will just do checking his account or riding his news paper or waiting for Santu while sitting in his room alone b'coz Santu will not being free from house work. & he also can't stop Santu to him b'coz then what he will tells to everyone that why he is stopping her to him b'coz they both having little shy personality. If they will luckily get some time to spend each other any one will go & disturb them like always. So they can't get some time to spend each other that's why he accepts this way. Now got it?

Toral says I got it Baa. Papa is so intelligent & u also that's why u help them. Then Baa says with sweet smile no, I help them b'coz I want to see my kids happy. Always Santu busy in managing her family & Dharamraj is busy in his business. So they have no time left for each other. That's why by this I want to give them some happiness. After all they have also right on it.

Toral & baa shares sweet smile with each other Toral says that really PAPA & MAA loves each other so much. Then Baa says that I pray to god that stays them together always. 

Precap – Then SanRaj was sited on middle of bad by getting it's edged of it. Santu placed her head on Dm's shoulder & hand on his chest. Dm wrapped his arm around Santu's back, his palm on her waist & his chin on her head.

To be continue......