Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Beautiful Leena.. Have missed you loads.. and i finally read your FF scene.. 🤗.. Going to miss these Holly days episodes.. but i know you will come up with some mega romantic scenes for us..

Continue soon..

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ LED, sara, babz23

guy's to u all

i really glad that u r likes it. a big big 🤗 for u.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guy's now I m going to stars new SanRaj moment where Dm wants to spend his whole day with his better half at house but the question is if every one will be in the house how it will be happen? For know to this question's answer u have to read this FF. so here is going to start I hope u like & enjoyed it.

30th  March  - Challenge for DM.

At one day in morning Santu comes in SanRaj room after sanding Suraj & Birva to their school. This time she was wearing her green sari (SR one). She reached at SanRaj room & sees that Dm is still in his sleep places his back towards the door.

She sees him very lovingly comes to near him & sits on the bad next to him. She lovingly burses her hand on Dm's head& hair she comes to near to him places one soft tender of kiss on his side forehead. She tells him that wake up malik it's being morning.

Dm turns his face towards her gives sweet smile but in sleep. He turns himself towards her places his head on her lap he sleeps on his chest on bad & puts his hand around her leg. This all is just happen in one or two second so Santu is being little surprise.

But that she burses her hand on Dm's hair more lovingly & says with a sweet voice what is this malik u aging sleep wake up it's become morning malik.

But Dm is just nods his head in yes. Then again Santu says in more deep & sweet voice wake up malik, if some one sees what they will think but Dm still in his sleep on her lap without any worries.

Dm is having very cute smile on his face & Santu is burses his hair very sweetly, tenderly. Suddenly Baa walks towards SanRaj room she shouts Dm's name as Dharamraj. Dm hears her voice & wakes up from Santu's lap with shock & scare.

At a time Baa also enters at the SanRaj room. She sees that SanRaj was sits on the bad together. She tells to Dm that what is this till u doesn't take Ur bath? Dm doesn't say anything he was just looking at Baa. Then Baa says what r u seeing at my face while sitting there go take ur bath quickly everyone is waiting for u at downstairs for breakfast.

Dm says yes I m going. Then what for u r waiting stand up & go. Dm just stands from bad & goes to take bath. Then Baa says to Santu come we go to downstairs together. Then Santu stands up from bad come to near baa & says yes Baa u go I will come after taking out malik's cloth from cabbert.

Baa smiles at her & says ok, come soon & she take leaves from there. Santu takes out Dm's red kurta (SR one) & white dhoti from cabbert puts it on bad & goes out from room.

After some time she comes at her room for calling Dm for breakfast. When she comes at room she sees that Dm is sits on his chair while reading his news paper. Dm had also realized that Santu is reached at room by hearing her payal's cham cham but he doesn't pretend that he knows abt it he still busy with his paper. Santu comes near him & asks him if u become reedy then why u didn't came at downstairs. Is r u not being late to go to ur work?  Then Dm puts his paper on table he stands up from his chair he goes & stands back to Santu now Santu's back is in front of Dm's chest.

Dm smiles at her placed his both hand around her waist his face on her shoulder. Dm tells to Santu that today I don't feel like to go work. Then Santu asks him why? Then Dm says that b'coz I want to spend today with my dear better half. Then Santu smiles & asks to him who will take care ur work? Then Dm says kids will be tack care of it.

Santu says then what will u say to every one that why r u at home today? Then Dm says u don't worry of it I will managed. Then Santu open his arms which was around her waist & turns her self towards him she says nothing is going to happen u know malik how much I have work in whole day in house. That's why I can't spend time with u so its better that u go to ur work.

Then Dm again placed his arms around her starch her closer to him self. Looking in her eyes he says if I make it happen then? Santu says with little smile it can't be malik. Dm says tell me if I make it happen then? Then Santu says I challenge u malik it can't be happen. Then Dm says So u r going to give the challenge to Dharampur's malik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi huun!!!.

Santu says yes. So Dm says if I win this challenge then. Santu says then I will do that what u will say. Dm says promise. Santu says promise but if u loose then. Dm says then I will do that what u will say. Santu says ok now leave me. So Dm says with naughty smile how to I leave u I have to fulfill my challenge right!!!

Suddenly Santu sees at door & with shock says Baa!!!. Dm takes back his arms around her & looks at the door but at door no one was there actually it was just a trick of Santu for teasing Dm.

At a time Santu also runs from there towards door & after reached at door turns her face towards Dm & says with sweet see I was tell u nothing is going to happen so come soon down for brake fast she leaves from there. then Dm smiles puts his one hand on his waist & with one he twinges his mooche & think now I have to do something.

Precap – Dm comes down at living room he was looks like little tired & ill.

To be continue......

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Leena, gud that ur baq wit the new set of epi.👍🏼

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Nice one Leena.. Nice start to the new FF.. Look forward to the coming episodes..👍🏼
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Wow nice cum bak dear...Naughty dm...Gud chalenge 4 our sanraj,.Who wil win leena...Waiting 4 ur next
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome ...leena.......glad 2 see u bck................ 😊 😊 🤗
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice 1 i know dm is acting naa 2 spend tym with santu naaa
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice one leena can't wait to see what naugthey dm has planned