Bandini

~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 274

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@ sheela & shukhi

i really glad that u r likes it. a big big Hug for u.

i also wants to see some kind of this sari fixing in the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ SanRaj moments ~ SanRaj FF land (Page 43)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s000

yeh its a love bite!!!(aray leena you got my idea for my not next one after that sanraj scene ) was going to do it on love bite - chal ill see  how you do it - and if mines diff ill do it if not we shakk stick with yoursBig smileWink

anywya back to this FF - amazing - aww DM so sweet !!!!!!!!!

@ Pinky

i really glad that u likes it. a big big Hug for u.

all right u write on ur way at lest by this we get two two love bites of Sanraj.
Embarrassed Wink Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s000

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@ viduyudi, minal

i really glad that u both r likes it. a big big Hug for u.

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Whr is our next dose,dear?

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
sheela be on line i m posting in some minutes.........

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

13th March - Love Signs.

At m-mansion Toral, Baa, Birva & Champu was sitting in living room after heading their dinner. The time was around 9 pm. Birva asks Toral that bhabhi when maa & papa will back? Toral says I don't know Birva see since last two days we r also does not talk with them b'coz when we was calling Papa on phone his phone was on switched off or on out of coverage area. But papa was said that they going for 4 days & 4 day r already passes so I think they will come tomorrow.

At a time Suraj come in from out side in the house by shouting that maa is coming, maa is coming (maa aagayi, maa aagayi) after hearing this every one being shock & happy. After saying this suraj runs out side again. SanRaj's car stops at out side of the house. SanRaj comes out from car & servant takes their luggage in to their room. Suraj sees SanRaj entered in the aagan of house.

SanRaj is smiles to him then Suraj runs towards Santu & hugs her tightly. Santu picks him up in her arms & gives sweet kiss on his cheek. Dm sees this & smiles towards them. Then they three walk together towards the main door of the house. Suraj is still in Santu's arm.

SanRaj reached at main door of house they was entering in house but Baa stops them at the door. SanRaj is shocked then Dm asks Baa why u stop us here? Baa doesn't say any thing just make shout that Champakali where r u? Come soon. After then Champu appears with aarti ki thali.

Now ever one is in smiling mood. Then Baa makes circles of that thali in front of SanRaj. Then Dm says to her what need of this? Then baa says u keep quite u don't know that god know that how many evil eyes u takes along with u, it's for ur both safety. Then Dm says nothing Baa completes her work. Then Dm again asks with cuteness now can we come in? Baa says yes.

Then SanRaj come in & Santu puts suraj down from her arms. Then SanRaj gets together blessing of Baa by touching her feet. Then Santu goes to near Toral & Birva & hugs them. Then Santu asks Baa abt Bapuji.

Baa says he was went to Kadank's house in morning to meet them but just now Shashank's call was come to say that he was staying there tonight & he will come tomorrow morning. Then Dm asks abt Hiten to Toral.

Then Toral says he is in factory papa today there was more work so will come little bit late but wow papa present surprise huun!!! U both didn't tell us that u both r come to back at home. Then Dm says yes, just like that what u always gives us surprise. Then Santu says and it we told u before then how we can see this happiness of ur faces like this.

Then every one goes to near the sofa & sits there. Santu, Birva & Toral sits on one sofa & Dm & Baa single chair sofa. Santu takes Suraj up & make him sit on her lap. Then Champu asks to Dm malik can I make ur & malkin's dinner reedy? Then Dm says no need of it we held are dinner on the way.

Then Suraj asks to Santu maa where u was gone u know how much I miss u? Then Santu says I also miss u all so much. Then Suraj says now u promise me when u & papa will go some where u will also take me along with u. then Santu smiles at him & says yes, I promise u when I will take u along with us. After hearing this Suraj gives cute smile & sweet kiss on Santu's cheek. Every one is just cute mother & son's unconditional & innocent love.

Then Baa asks Dm that Dharamraj how was ur journey? & for which work u gone there it is completed nicely? U make a deal of plot or not? Dm says yes journey was very nice & good thing is that the deal of property is also finishes nicely. Now from next month we can also start construction of our factory. Then Toral says to Dm that wow papa, it's very good news. Every one was smiling.

Then Baa asks to Santu that aee Suntudii, is u having fun there or Dharamraj just makes u sit in the hotel room. Santu smiles & says no baa, we was having lots of fun there even malik shows me lots of beautiful places of vadodra. We having lots of fun & enjoys it a lot. Then Baa smiles & moves her face to Dm & tells him I had no hope on u that u done something like this but u done it gud job. I am proud of u Dharamraj. Every one smiles after hearing this.

Suddenly Birva sees towards Santu & she being shocked asks her that maa what is happen on ur neck? Everyone being shocked & looks at Birva & Santu. Santu burses her hand on her own neck & asks to Birva that what happen? Then Birva says to her that maa there is some red mark on ur neck. Hearing this Santu goes in to flashback & remembers that in the morning Dm was bites her on neck deeply. She realized this must be that. Embarrassed Then Birva shakes her & she come out from flash back.

Toral also come to near Santu to see what is that. After seeing that Toral & without seeing Baa understands that it was non other then Dm's bite. SanRaj feels shy & embarrass in front of Baa & Toral. But still Birva didn't understand that & she again asks to Santu tell maa is any mosquito or bees bits u. Santu fells very uncomfortable to gives the answer she looks at Dm. Dm turns his eyes from Santu.

Then Birva again asks tell maa tell, Santu still can't able to give the answer then Baa understands Santu's status & she tells to Birva that yes beta, a very big mosquito bites ur mother by looking at Dm with naughty expression & smile.ROFL After hearing this SanRaj's faces r totally became red b'coz of shy. Blushing Toral can't stop her laugh after hearing Baa & seeing SanRaj's faces she smiles but saintly b'coz of kids. LOL

Santu fills embarrassment & her eyes falls down b'coz shy. Then Birva asks to Santu with innocent that Maa is its paining. Santu doesn't say anything. Santu just burses Birva's cheek & smiles. Then Birva tells to her that next time be careful with such mosquitoes who gives u pain. ROFL

After this Dm fills more uncomfortable to be there He stands from his chair stats to walk then Baa asks him where r u going Dharamraj? Then Dm tells to her that I m going to study room I have some work over there. Then Dm walks from there.

Santu still fills uncomfortable to sitting there b'coz Baa, Toral & Champu r still laughing saintly to looking at her.

Then Santu puts Suraj down from her lap & tells to Baa that it happen late night so she is going to make them (Suraj & Birva) sleep. Baa smiles at her & nods her head in yes. Then Santu walks from there by kept Suraj & Birva's hand. Baa, Toral & Champu still smiling by looking at each other. LOL Santu takes Suraj & Birva towards their room. Then Santu sands Birva in her room for sleep & takes Suraj in his room for make him sleep.

Sansur reached at Suraj's room. Santu picks Suraj in her arm she laid him on bad for make him sleep. Santu also sits on bad next to him. She starts humming him & sings lori for make him sleep. After some time suraj slept.

Precap - Dm asks Champu abt Santu. Champu tells him that malkin is in the Suraj's room for making him sleep. After hearing this Dm being little upset & thinks that tonight I have to sleep alone. No I have to do something.

To be continue...

Serious note - SORRY &THANKS ARE NOT ACCEPTEBAL HERE PLZ NOTE THAT & DON'T ATTACH WITH UR Valuable COMMENT.

Edited by leena04 - 13 March 2010 at 4:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyalalithacheruvusanrajloveririnthom.3sweetfariAyushi_01tunisianrianiciabahanecrystal30cuterosypriyankapatwaShahara3s000Jes75_xCIOT_vrsharma-SilverFlames-...RamonaG....

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
wonderful episode.........i could really imagine deir faces..........so embarassing situation.......bt jst wow........waitin 4 d nxt part......... Embarrassed Embarrassed

leena04

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Wow!!! wat a scene Leena...WinkEmbarrassed Very nicely written hw Sanraj get embarassed in front of the family.. Mosquito!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL Cool..do continue soonSmile

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top